And so it begins

The Dark Side of the Sun

The sound of hooves resonates throughout the dark, snowy forest. A massive black stallion rides through the eerie darkness, bringing its rider to the very edge of it. They've been riding for days, trying to get to their destination, through the dark and snowstorms, fending off the fiends that try to block their way. On the western horizon the sun is setting mournfully after giving into a whole day of snow. The rider comes to the edge of the forest onto a cliff and looks at the kingdom at the bottom of the valley.

He breathes out a heavy sigh,"well boy seems like we've finally made it here. And with this it finally begins".

And he rides on into the valley.

x-x-x

"Haera....come to us...we need you." a voice calls out

"who, who are you?", Haera calls out to the owner of the voice. His face seems to be hidden in darkness.

"I am waiting for you and we will meet soon enough", the voice calls again.

"wait wait who are you?"and the guy fades away...

trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Haera stirrs to the sound of the alarm clock, trying to find the snooze button. 

"aww man, damn this clock", she manages to turn it off and wakes up looking around.' what a strange dream, its just filled with all black and shadows and a guy whose face i couldn't see'.

She gets up from the bed and goes on about her daily routine. Eat breakfast, get ready for school, and leave. At 20 years of age Kim Haera seems like an average college student, one who studies and hangs out with friends. Nothing seems to be unusual about her life defintely nothing supernatural related stuffs. Until today, when sure enough, things were about to change for her.

She gets up from the bench after finishing her lessons and gets ready to leave.

"hey haera, i'm going shopping wanna come?", her friend Jinhee asks her.

"Sure, i'v nothing to do in the evening anyway"

On their way to the mall, they see little kids playing with balls around the fountain. suddenly a ball gets thrown out onto the street and a kid runs after it. Haera sees a car coming down the street and jumps in to save the kid. Just when she is able to push the kid to safety, she hears a loud screech, a bang, and then she all she sees is darkness.

"what is this place? am i dead", she speaks out to no one in particular.

Haera feels lightheadead with a searing pain at her right temple and her back, but apart from that, she feels like she's floating in the darkness.

"wow, if i am dead why's my head aching so bad?"

"you're not dead silly, you've just been transported here", a deep voice calls out, one she's never heard before.

"are you sure that she is the one", another voice calls out. this voice. she's heard it before. where did she hear it before?

"yes i'm pretty sure the oracle talked about a girl that would travel through the magic portal", a 3rd voice calls out.it sounds cheerful, but hard at the same time.

"She's already coming to isn't she? then why isn't she opening her eyes?", the second voice calls out sounding irritated.

"wait, this voice, its from my dream"; Haera abruptly opens her eyes, seeing an ornate styled ceiling. She tries sitting up and comes face to face with 6 handsome faces.

"well hello there", the 1st voice calls out. it belongs to a tall guy with black hair and a kindof face one wouldn't expect such a voice to belong to.

"welcome to Exoria"

oh my god