Intruder

The Dark Side of the Sun

Whoa 11 subscribers and over 170 views, thats freaking awesome wohoo.

x-x-x-x-

“The royal crown and the title of the crown prince, I am handing it to my nephew Baekhyun, the rightful heir to the throne that belonged to my brother. He has the title of the crown prince and tomorrow when the sun is at the highest point in the sky, I will hand over the crown to him. He will then continue the legacy of our crown and hopefully be able to end this long war”, king Jun addressed his people from the balcony of the solarius castle.

At that exact moment, tables had turned for the two boys that were present there. The younger one took a glance at his cousin, and was surprised to see the menacing emotions that could be seen radiating from his eyes.

That declaration would be the reason for the most painful and deepest betrayal the east kingdom of the sun would ever see in its history.

x-x-x-x-x

Haera looks surprised,” You, you know me?”

“Of course I do, ah it feels like only yesterday that I saw you play here in the temple grounds. You were only 4 years old in the earthian age.”, the oracle answers.

“So you’re saying that I’ve been here before? Here in this temple?”Haera asks again.

 The oracle looks at Baekhyun “I see you haven’t told her anything”.

“It was not my place to tell, aren’t you the one whose supposed to explain it to her?”, Baekhyun answers back.

“Come my dear, rest and I’ll explain everything to you”

She leads the way into the mini temple and everyone else decided to follow. She then turns around,” everyone else except prince Baekhyun and lady Haera will stay out on the grounds”

“Aww why only Baekhyun bro. oh man I really wanted to see what’s inside the shrine; we’re never allowed to go in”, Sehun whines.

Kris smacks him on the head, ”of course you’re not allowed to go inside, its forbidden for any outsiders to go in unless told by the oracle”. He then turns to Baekhyun, “We’ll stay guard outside, please proceed.”

They go inside and then oracle turns to Baekhyun,” Your men are still amusing as always now aren’t they?”

“Yes they’re quite a bit handful at times. Do I really have to come too?” Baekhyun asks her.

“of course you do. You’re part of the explanation too”

Baekhyun lets out a sigh and Haera looks at him weirdly.

“what?”

“Nothing. Its just that you complain a lot”, she answers him.

“You’re the one with a million questions”

“Well excuse me for being all new to this world and being stuck with a guy who doesn’t explain anything to me”, she retorts.

“Now children stop with all the fight”, the oracle speaks up. ”Please come and sit here Lady Haera”, she gestures towards a mat on the floor. She makes Baekhyun sit next to her.

“Would you please explain about the things you said outside?”, Haera asks her.

“Of course dear. Like I’ve said, this isn’t your first time in this world. You were brought here by accident at this exact temple when you were around four earth years old.” she then glances at Baekhyun with a small smile. ”It’s because some young boys here became very curious and opened the magic portal to the other world right over here, in this exact spot”.

Haera looks at Baekhyun in shock, “You summoned me here?”

“I was a kid then. Of course I wouldn’t know what what was right and wrong then.”He glares at her ” Besides I wasn’t the only one who summoned you”. Haera notices his jaw tightening after he said that.

“Huh?”

“Of course as a child Baekhyun’s powers weren’t strong enough to summon you here. There was another person involved as well, the other prince.” The oracle tells her with a sad expression,” He was half responsible for bringing you here as a child and he’s pretty much the one responsible for the chaos over the solarius tears”.

Just then the oracle gives a dazed look and turns to Baekhyun “intruders”, she whispers.

“Baekhyun bro there are intruders here. I think we’re being attacked”, Sehun shouts out.

He hurriedly gets up and just before he’s out he looks over his shoulder,” Stay here and don’t move”

Baekhyun goes outside and sees the exo fighting with the weird shadow like things and and trying to fend them off. He then sees another shadow forming in front of him, getting much larger. The shadow effectively takes form of a man clad in black cloak. He looks at Baekhyun and gives a smirk.

“Why hello there cousin, long time no see huh?”

 Baekhyun lets out a snarl.

“L”

x-x-x-x

wohoo introducing one of the bad guys....L. Honestly i couldn't think of anyone but him to play this role.

Please do leave your thoughts and comments :)