The rest of exo

The Dark Side of the Sun

Baekhyun enters a room through large wooden doors followed by Haera and Kai. It seems to be some sort of meeting room, with a huge table in the middle and chairs which are currently occupied by the 4 exo guys she met earlier, who all rise when Baekhyun comes in. However there seem to be new faces present as well.

Baekhyun goes to sit on one end possibly the seat of the head and nods for everyone to sit down. Haera gets pulled by Sehun to sit next to her. Suho sits on Baekhyun’s right while a guy with the most impressive facial features and a stoic face sits to his left. There are three new faces present along with the good looking guy.

“Where’s Lay and Tao?”, Baekhyun asks the guy on the left.

“They’re still at the temple. The oracle suddenly started showing signs of fatigue, so Lay’s trying to find out what’s wrong with her”, he answers. “So the solarius witch has arrived?” he looks at Haera.

“You guys should introduce yourselves to her”, Baekhyun tells him.

“I’m kris, the second general and these guys here are Xiumin, Chen and Luhan”, the guy on the left points out.

They all nod at her, and xiumin gives her a wink.

“Uhmm hello I’m Haera”

“Nice to meet you Haera”, Luhan tells her.

“So what is the status?”, Baekhyun asks them.

“I think the news of the witch’s arrival has already started circulating. I can hear crazy whispering in the snow. If this keeps up, the boys at the other side of the mountain are gonna get a little curious”, Xiumin answers. ”Besides, I’ve heard that there are slight changes going on around the border. Who knows maybe they’ve already set off a search party to find her”.

“That’s a possibility. But it’ll be more like a kidnapping party then. After all they’re searching for solarius tears as well. Chances are they may come after Haera”, kris tells them.

*wow there’s some serious stuff going on around here, me being kidnapped?”

“This just means we’ve to take even more precautions while searching for the solarius tears. Things just seem to get better around here don’t they?” Baekhyun rubs his forehead, “of course the first person to try and search for her would be him and then his masters are sure to follow”.

“ahh sorry but whom are you guys talking about? Am I in some kind of danger?” Haera asks them.

“Miss, you stepped into danger the instant you arrived in this world” the guy named Chen tells her, “the only difference is just how much more of a danger you’re getting into”.

Haera looks at him questioningly.

“What he’s trying to say is this place is a complete warzone. And right now its at a kind of truce. And now that you’ve arrived, its turned into something more of a race. The ones who’ll most probably try to abduct you are our sworn enemies, the ones from the north kingdom. They excel in the dark arts and have the ability to know the things of the unknown”, Luhan answers her.

“And so they’ll be the ones who’ll try to abduct me and then use me for finding these tears of the sun”, Haera looks at them.

“Not only that if they ever get their hands on you, they’ll torture you as well. The northern people have never been known to be kind to females.”

“wow... that’s comforting”, Haera replies sarcastically.

“We won’t let anything happen to you. If you are really the real witch and are able to find the tears of the sun, we’ll do everything in our power to protect you. We can’t afford to lose this battle again” Baekhyun tells her.

*wow for a cold guy he’s kindof surprising*

“First things first, we’ll leave for the oracle’s temple and ask for directions. Hopefully atleast something comes up.”

Xiumin looks at her,” Hope you can ride well”

Oh boy.