The other prince

The Dark Side of the Sun

Haera’s P.O.V.

That stupid Baekhyun, what’s with him being all cool and looking all badass like that and then what does he say.. “Stay here and don’t move”. Tch as if I’m gonna listen to that. So, obviously ignoring his commands I get up to see what’s going outside and suddenly the oracle stops me, “It is better if you don’t go outside yet. It’s too dangerous”.

“But I wanna see what’s going on out there”, I tell her.

She lets out a sigh, “Very well then. Stay as close to me as possible and follow me outside”.

So I do just as she tells me and then I get pretty shocked at what I see. The exo dudes are fighting these weird masked cloaked figures, using…swords? When’d they bring the swords? Anyway, I’m too concerned about what the rest of the guys are doing that I don’t notice the oracle stop in front of me and I end up bumping into her. I look over her shoulder and see Baekhyun just standing there right in front of us with his back to us. His body’s all tense and it seems as if he’s in this really intense staring battle with whoever is in front.

“Ahh Lady Im, how do you do haven’t seen you in a long while”, I hear a new voice; it sounds so beautiful and yet something is just so creepy about it “And you’ve brought along the witch as well, how thoughtful”.

This guy whose pretty much hidden by Baekhyun’s body takes a step to the left and then Baekhyun immediately pulls out his sword. Then I see him, a gorgeous guy (obviously who isn’t good looking in exoria), just looking at me with this crazy smirk on his face. Everything about him looks so perfect and then I notice his eyes, black, cold and seeming kindof lifeless. As soon as our eyes meet, his smirk turns into a grin and did he just wink at me? I just involuntarily let out a shiver.

“Yes it has been rather long. However you should know better than to step into this temple again lord Myungsoo, if you haven’t forgotten you’ve been banished from these lands.”, the Oracle answers him.

“Ah yes, but you see, a little birdie told me that the one who can give me my prize is here and I just had to come and see what she looks like.”, he answers the oracle. Then he looks at me up and down.

“I see you’ve become much more beautiful than the last time we met Haera, so much more feminine”

Geez what a ert. “Do I even know you?”, I shout out.

“Ah of course you wouldn’t remember me and I suppose my dearest cousin here hasn’t told you anything right. You always were too soft hearted, Baekhyun” the way how he said Baekhyun..it was just too creepy, like the way you call out your rival’s name, with hatred I mean.

“Leave right this instant traitor”, Baekhyun growls.

“Aww don’t be so mean cousin. I only just came to say hi”, he then turns to me , “Well, hello Haera, I’m Myungsoo better known as L, wielder of Black light, and the rightful heir to the throne of the east kingdom. And soon enough you’ll be under my possession”

What the…Is this freak serious?

As soon as he said that Baekhyun just launched at him. Then I heard swords clash, and my jaw just dropped.  THERE WERE TWO BLADES STICKING OUT OF THAT L GUY’S WRIST. I mean like what?? When did wolverine start appearing in this world? wait he looks more like Squalo.. without the funky Rapunzel hair. That’s freaky man.

Baekhyun and L were still at it, and wow Baekyun’s pretty good at swordplay. Dodge here, slash there.. he’s good. But that L, he seemed  much better. Baekhyun seemed like he was hesitating, I mean there were two swords he had to fight against, and L the way how he fought, there was clear malice in it. Then he just made a swipe and it barely missed Baekhyun’s chest. It did manage to graze his arm though. He fell due to the impact.  Suddenly an arrow appeared out of nowhere and L just swiped at it with his sword. I turned to see where it came from and there were two guys standing on the temple roof, one looking all dangerous with a spear like thingy on his hand while the other had readied his bow and arrow and was getting ready to shoot.

“Tao, Lay”, I heard Baekhyun say.

Just when L was getting ready to attack them, the oracle shouted out.

“Stop”

“That’s enough…lord Myungsoo you have done enough damage for today, I suggest you leave right this instant unless you would like me to curse you.” she said to him.

“Well it’s not fun to fight an unprepared enemy anyway.”, he snickered. “Don’t worry dear cousin; there’ll be plenty of time to fight again. And as for you my pretty Haera”, he turned to me “I’ll come to get you.”

And then he just disappeard into shadows, just like that, along with the other shadows dudes.

Okay… what just happened?

X-X-X-X-X

Tao and Lay in the house..yeahh..

For those who don't know, Squalo is the varia assasin from katekyo hitman reborn, effing awesome manga.

And i got an upvote...wohoo.

Let me know your thoughts neh...