This place..

The Dark Side of the Sun

Wahh i actually got three subscribers.kyaa...this is soo freaking awesome thank you thank you so much..the first chapter's a bit fast paced cause this brain of mine wanted to get to all the action as soon as possible hehe..i'll try my best to slow down the pace with this one.

 

"wait what? exoria? where the heck is that?how'd i get here?oww my head"; Haera clutches at her head and finding it bandaged, looks back at the new faces.

"Don't move too much will you. You just had this really close near-death experience, and quite honestly i'm surprised how fast the ancient ones acted in getting you out of there. You really would've been crushed by that weird 4 wheeled thingy you know.", the cheerful voiced dude spoke up again.Now that she could hear him better, she just realised the guy had a slight lisp.

*wait. crushed? come to think of it i got hit by a car didn't i? how'd i get here then*

"Then who are you guys?and please just answer my questions first"; Haera speaks looking each one at the face. They're dressed up in clothings she hasn't ever seen before, so dark and kindof dull and giving this ancient warrior like feel.

"well let me explain okay. You got here, from earth, through a magic portal. This place is the world of exoria. It's kindof like a parallel world that exists side by side with earth, and we've got the same sun and the same moon.And while the exorians know about earth's existence, the earthians have no idea of the existence of exoria", 

"Of course it wasn't like that in ancient times, considering the fact that the earthians and exorians could communicate to and fro between the two worlds at that time. At present time it's isn't possible to do so unless there's a portal open somewhere, like the one you came here through. And right now you're in the lunar castle of the east kingdom. We are the exo warriors, and i'm Chanyeol, keeper of the arsenal, lord of the spirit of the flames",the deep voiced guy tells her.

*wait...parallel world, spirit of flames?, lunar castle? daheck?*

"i'm D.O. the caretaker", A large eyed guy calls out,"The lord of the spirit of land".

"This is taking just too long. i'm gonna go take a walk"; the guy with the voice she has heard before gets up and walks away.

"That's Baekhyun, holder of light.He's the crown prince of the east kingdom. And i'm Suho, the general and the water-bearer", a kind faced guy speaks up.

*he doesn't really look like the scary general type*

"i'm Sehun", the cheerful guy chirps" and i control wind see" and a sudden gust of wind blows into the room.

"Did that really happen??" Haera speaks up, shocked.

"Yes it did. Some particular exorians has some kindof unusual abilities.For example, like me.I'm kai and i can teleport. You gotta get used to seeing weird things happen around here. cause as far as i know you won't be leaving any time soon."

"What do you mean i won't be leaving anytime soon?Why?"

"It's because you were brought here for a mission, and unless that mission  is completed there is no possible way for you to get back", suho tells her.

"what kindof mission is that?", Haera asks him.

"oh its not much really. just to reestablish peace in this world, beat some bad guys and in this case save the prince in distress", Sehun speaks up.

"huh?"