I hate you

Never Forgotten - Sequel to My First Love

" Eun Mi what's wrong? I'm sorry of that surprised you its just that *SLAP*."  I was startled when I felt her hand against my cheek, it wasn't that I wasn't expecting it in fact I kind of was but didn't know how soon. Once I turned to see her crying I felt that I did the worst thing in the world.

" Why did you just do that . . . and why is my hand . .  hurting more than it should. I don't understand. "

" I thought it would help . . . " I tried to tell her gently before she turned around and began walking in the rain, " Wait! Eun Mi you'll catch a cold!" I grabbed her by the shoulder earning another slap but this time harder.

" I HATE YOU! Kikwang I feel so much hatred towards you so much right now that I don't know what to do exactly and I don't even know why I'm like this, just stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you."

" I said wait!"

I tried to go after her but as I got  a hold of her hand all I felt was pain running through my body as my wrist and arm  was twisted,and I was flung over the side of her shoulder landing on the ground in a puddle. As I lay there she left me behind, I had no energy after that throw it left me stunned thinking that she could throw me around like that then I began to wonder if she could always do that and why she hadn't done it earlier because if she did I may have acted differently. I didn't move letting the raindrops fall carelessly over me, maybe I shouldn't have done that, there could have been a better way to show her but how? Its not like I can take her back in time and exactly show her or finding Kai and dragging him here suddenly - yeah that would be a great way to bring them together again but then Eun MI might remeber him and the things that happened could bring back memories but I highly doubt it if the kiss I just gave her made her feel nothing them I don't know what will do any good.

 

Eun MI's POV

I hate Kikwang so much that I can't be around him at all, if he even tries to get up and chase me I don't know how many times I can drop him on the floor if anything I could really hurt him. I didn't know until now how much strength I had and to be completely honest I don't entirely hate it either but knowing this I do feel bad even just a little to Kikwang for dropping him so easily like that. The thing I couldn't understand was why I am so angry, I know that part of the reason is for him suddenly kissing me but why did I not push him off straight away? WHy did I feel more at ease when he held me like that and it didn't feel like it was the first time either but I had never let Kikwang hold me like that before taht I can remeber. I mihgt actually be more angry at myself than him but there's still this irritating feeling of annoyance being any where near him now and the only person I could think of that would help keep my mind from him, before I knew it after walking in the rain for almost half an hour I was back inside the karaoke room dripping wet beside Junhyung keeping me warm in his embrace. His arms made me feel secure something different than what I felt in Kikwangs but they both had a simular feeling in both of them.

" Eun Mi why are you wet, is everything alright?" Junhyung seemed worried so instead of making it worse I nodded my head and burried my head onto his chest.

"mmmnn can I just stay like this for a while? Sorry if i'm getting your clothes soaked by the way." He nodded and pulled me in closer, it had me happy how he wrapped himself around me but also a bit sad that he didn't ask any further but I guess he didn't want to be bothersome. I stayed in that position a for a while until Yoseob pestered me to sing with him.

" Eun Mi your singing with me next and no excuses! " I looked at Junhyung and he gave an akward smile.

" F-fine but what song? I swear if it's a song I don't know I will refuse to even try the moment it comes on."

" Don't worry I know you know this one, well you should, everyone should." I'll have to admit but Yoseob's confidence did cheer me up and even more so when the song came on.

The song was 'Genie' by Girls Generation, it was one of my favourite song's of theirs and even after all this time away from Yoseob he still remembered bringing small tears to my eyes that I had to hold back. We sang like we usually would everyone joining in when it came to the chorus all dancing then when the song finished just for fun we decided to doplay a game.The game was to pick a melody , where various songs are mixed into one and the to dance to all the songs that came up.  One by one we gave the game a try some of us in pairs the others by themselves, some of us when it was our turn to go it was humiliating at the dances we did and either how well or little we knew. A few of the pairs were lucky to get their own groups' song while the rest of us didn't but I think the funnies was when Junhyung feeling confident went by himself, it seemed like he picked a lucky one with most of their groups songs until the final song came up and he was completely puzzled, I recognised the song straight away and seeing how he didn't even know the song I joined him to finish it. At the end of it we all made fun of eachother it was only then that I realised that Kikwang still hadn't came back ,maybe he left after what happened between us.

" Junhyung how couldn't you know Sunmi's '24hr' song I hear it on the radio alot and alot of shows use her song for random dances."

" I really had no idea of who or what song it was."

" Do you live or sleep inder a rock or something?" he looked at me confused and I couldn't help myself but to laugh.

 

After I had my share of laughter for the night we all went home there were to many of us to all get a taxi back to the house so I walked back with Junhyung by the time we waited for the others to get into the taxi and leave the rain had eased up so we could walk. It didn't seem long since we talked most of the way together I begged him to stop somewhere to get a few drinks he didn't mind so we made a sidestop. The shop we stopped by sold alcohol and right now that was exactly what I needed though he tried to convince me not to take it. The both of us stayed drinking for what seemed like only a few minutes to me but was really an hour or so and as I attempted to stand up after the drinks I had collapsed falling on Junhyung, luckily he didn't drink much in comparison so he caught me before I fell. My head was spinning and I knew I wasn't moving well when I opened my eyes I was being carried but I wasn't walking, I was on Junhyung's back and when I moved my head waking up a little I could faintly hear him talking.

" You realy do drink alot, something must have happened fo ryou to be this way. Come see me if you want to talk about it besides I like it when we talk. Umm Eun Mi you should know but I . . . . . " I couldn't hear the rest of it as my eyes fell heavy again .

 

~~~~~

My heart won't stop beating rapidly, I feel hot everywhere but not sickly hot it more the type of hot when you feel body heat. That's it bodyheat  . . so if what I'm feeling is bodyheat then who or what is it that I'm close to, I vision clears up and no one? I'm beside nothing? Then what was I feeling? I turn around and see Kikwang and a whole lot of emotions come running throughout me that I can't explain the next thing is I'm yelling out everything and anything at him. Some of what I'm yeling at him I don't even know why I'm saying it but its like something inside opened up and was released.

"How could you do that to me?! After all we've been through you still except me to love you after everything, you should know better than that Kikwang , I may have loved you then but things change, people change and you are not the one I like anymore. .I like -"

" Give me a chance."

" Give you a chance I literally gave you a new start It just shows how worthless and pathetic you really are. Your nothing but a pretty face that can't decide what he wants in life, well guess what you obviously don't want me enough for me to be in your life because if you truely felt anything you would have tried harder and not some half-assed attempt!"

"Eun Mi let em explain." this Kikwang seemed different but the me I see isn't letting anything go. He looks desperate and miserable and isn't he wearing the same thing from earlier tonight?

" Your a worthless piece of that cares only for yourself! How do you expect me to believe anything that comes out of your lying mouth! Do you think I would feel sorry for you? Do you know the reason why your the only one that I didn't want to remember?"

" Stop." I didn't want to hear anymore, I just wanted to stop

" Its because no matter how good I left after that night when I was with you, I still couldn't get out the picture of you with her. It's because of how intimate the both of you are you even went as far as making out in from of me reguardless of how I showed you my feelings!! It didn't matter how many times you called out to me  then because I just felt like a rebound after you broke up and you were probably still thinking about her the whole time."

"Eun Mi thats not it !!! I did love you that night it was just bad timing but everything I felt towards you was true how else do you think I would have been able to do it."

" I don't know I was drunk after all."