Pabo

Never Forgotten - Sequel to My First Love

" Eun-Eun Mi. Gwenchana? Please say something, anything."

" PABO!! Kikwang you pabo!" I look at her not surprised by what she called me since I deserved it. She had tears in her eyes but she sounded more sad than angry.

" I'm sorry."

" Why couldn't you say anything earlier? It would have made sense you know, I don't like to be left alone in the dark. I thought the reason why you didn't want to tell  me was because you hated me. K-Kikwang I have changed since the last time we were actually together because of what happened back then I grew stronger not only emotionally but physically because of you I had to change!" I didn't realised how much she changed I didn't notice it earlier but she has become stronger even if its just a little bit but I'm the one that is breaking her down because of my stupidity.

"I'm sorry, really sorry. I just - "

" You just didn't want to hurt me again right?" I nodded my head its like I was being scoulded for doing something wrong by my dad but this time it was from Eun Mi and I know I deserve this but I just don't know what to say anymore.

" Kikwang I know you don't want to hurt me again but please the time time I spent away from you I was taking self-defense lessions every week, then when I thought  I was ready to see you again I travelled back but every time I came you weren't around I took it as you didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore I got fustrated thinking that the whole time I was thinking of how to better myself so I wouldn't have to rely on you, I never got to see how you were. It really annoyed me so much that I went back and trained harder, and every time that happened I swore that I won't let you forget the pain that I was going through. So just let me do one thing alright." 

I nodded because at this moment I don't deserve to be with her hearing all that. I was thinking to myself when I was punched off balance falling slightly to the ground. Eun Mi had punched me on my cheek that I think she was able to cut it somehow and as I lay on the ground she also fell but continued to hit my chest like a drum. It hurt but the least I could do was to withstand it until she was down, however it surprised me that the more times she punched tears were falling from her eyes then I knew that this was the second most stupid thing I've done to her. How is it that everything I do ends up making her cry, when I only want to be there to love and protect her.  I let Eun Mi hit me as many times as it took to calm her down a little, her punches her strong but I could handle them, when I could feel them getting softer I pulled her in she struggled for the first few moments but then gave up and bawled her eyes out on my shirt. I sat up holding her loosening my grip slightly so she wouldn't suffocate.

" Eun Mi have you calmed down a bit, " I pulled her away only so I could see her nodding her head eyes red and puffy from crying, " I want to tell you something then we should go inside. I'll give you a change of clothes my dad has somewhere then I'll leave you alone to get some rest alright." She nodded her head and stood up leaning against the railing of the balcony once more.

" Ok. I can't say how sorry I am that you had to go through all that, I wanted to let you know that what I did ahh, not seeing you when you came back to visit I have a reason.I wasn't ready to face you after all that time. It wasn't that I forgot you I didn't know how I should face you. I mean remembering when you left it left an impact on me everyday for a long time adn I guess you could say I thought I was pathetic and didn't deserve to see you again until I was able to get myself back together. It was painful and if you don't believe me ask dad and Yoseob that where the ones that had to deal with me being pathetic. I wanted to let you know that you weren't the only one that suffered. However when I heard of your accident it almost broke me physically then when I visited you and I was the only one you forgot I felt that this was a way you were going to punish me. Just now when you said you remembered Kai it broke me inside like you were continuously stabbing me. I know Kai was helping you through everything but you didn't know why he was helping you and from what. Eun Mi you can hit me as much as you want and as hard as you like and I won't complain because everything you have been through is because of me. It doesn't seem to matter how much I want to stay by your side and protect you I always end up hurting you more. I love you and always will. Thats what I wanted to tell you." 

Eun Mi responded quicker this time but instead of hitting me she hugged me and led the both of us inside. 

 

Eun Mi's POV

I'm glad he has told me everything, it all makes sense now. I guess I should tell him now shouldn't I. . . 

 



I'm sorry for the short update and for how long it took for me to post it. I have been short on ideas but I think I might be ending it soon though maybe in the next few chapters. 

I'll try to update quicker on the next chapter so please wait until then.