Who are you?

Never Forgotten - Sequel to My First Love

" What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with Yoseob and  the others?"

" Yeah but I was bored so I wanted to goto a club that I haven't been in a while out of town to escape everything you understand right?' I looked at him and shook my head.

" No, not really."

" But Eun Mi I knew you worked at a club but when I saw you over there I was surprised it was this club you worked at and well when I saw you in trouble I couldn't act blind. But does this sort of thing happen often?"

" No it doesn't this is only the third time so its nothing to worry about besides I was doing this to help a friend."

"in any case make sure your careful next time I won't be around to help you out."

" Ok well I need to leave so the hyungs don't notice I'm gone."

" Arasso but I bet Doojoon knew." He smiled and left without another word but turned around and waved goodbye.

 

A few seconds after he left the building Jiyong came running back and Daehyun and Yongguk were with her, each of them with a worried expression. SHe ran up to me and asked what happened so I told her how a friend of mine came and helped, Jiyong didn't ask anymore but gave me a tight hug  I returned her hug and carressed her head telling her that it was ok as long as she was safe that was all that mattered. Daehyun looked at me with a thankful look, it seemed that she told them what was going on so it made things easier at least. When she calmed down Daehyun helped her with everything and Yongguk took us home, we didn't talk  in the carand nothing was asked even when we arrived back at the house. Jiyong and Daehyun went up to their room while Yongguk and I went into the kitchen for a while before we went to bed.

 

The last few days before we leave went by quickly and before I realised it was the night before I don't know why but I suddenly felt nervous all of a sudden probably when I got the thought that what if when I introducted them to echother that they might not get along well I already knew taht Yongguk got along well with Yoseob oppa and most likely Hyungseung but what if everyone else didn't, it would be really bad and awkward. Since I had all these thoughts I had trouble sleeping and in the morning I don't know how but I managed to get a few hours sleep but When we all went downstairs and packed the bus that was hired out for us everyone noticed the dark bags under my eyes adn straight away noticed.

 

" Were you worried about something last night noona and couldn't sleep?" Youngjae asked curiously and I nodded in response.

" In that case try get some rest on thte way there I'll wake you up when we arrive ok." I gave him a weak smile and entered the bus I sat close to the back and tried to make myself comfortable so I could get some sleep.

 

Jiyong's POV 

 

I got on the bus behind Zelo, youngjae told all of us that Eun Mi will be sleeping in the back seats so we wouldn't disturb her. Each of us spread out in the bus but even then during the drive I was going from seat to seat to see what everyone else was doing; yongguk was writing something in a notepad, Zelo was annoying jongup as they versed each other playing video games  I'm use to this but each time if would make me laugh jongup hated to lose to Zelo. Himchan I think was also sleeping or resting since his eyes were shut, once I had enough fun seeing what everyone was doing I went back to my boyfriend who I have saved to see last, he was staring outside the window in his own thoughts   which was only broken when I sat beside him leaning my  head on his shoulder.

"Hmmm  what's up are you bored?"

"Anni, Im worried about Eun Mi it seems like she couldn't sleep." I gave a deep sigh closing my eyes.

" Don't be I'm sure she is just thinking about seeing her friends from her hometown. So there's nothing to worth about." Daehyun turned his head and kissed the top of my forehead softly  then wrapped one if his arms pulling me into his embrace.

" Oppa I just hate seeing her worry so much she's just like me you know? We both havent had the best past so its only natural that I worry when she's not herself."

" I guess your right." He sighed agreeing with me, " We'll just have to watch over her then." I nodded my head and closed my eyes leaning against him which was the most comfortable place to be in the entire bus.

 

I was woken up when we arrived, Eun Mi woked me up, it seemed that Daehyun had fallen asleep with his head ontop of mine. SHe helped me lift his head and place it gently against the window and we both walked outside for some fresh air and to stretch our legs from the ride.

 

 

Eun Mi's POV

 

"Jiyong, jiyong we're here. I want to show you something before everyone notices we've stopped." I gently tapped her on her arm until she woke up  all while making sure to not wake Daehyun.

"nng unnie? Your up." I nodded my head and helped her up then gave a message to the driver to tell the others I if I wasn't back before they woke.

i noticed the place that we were at was my old home so that meant that omma left town or moved housesand left Yoseob to look after it, either way I'm glad since it shows that it was important to not only me but I  Yoseob as well. I pulled jiyong out if the bus and lead her down the street, I don't know why but I felt I needed I show her something. 

" unni where ate you taking me?"

" I want to show you somewhere that means a lot  to me but i can't seem to remember why."

" Is that because of the accident?"

"it might be I don't know why I would forget it though."  I gave her a certain look that I couldn't remember anything .I lead her I a park around the corner and said that all I could remember was that something important had happened here Iwas both extremely happy yet sad.  She looked at me confused.

"Jiyong I can't seem to recal much but whoever I was with meant alot to me."

" What if the reason why you forgot him was because he did something to you in the past." I nodded and have her a smile just being able to not remember who it was made me a bit upset.

"I don't remember much but the feelings I had and well it doesn't make sense but Im extremely happy yet also sad to the point of breaking down in tears." Jiyong went towards me and gave me a hug.

 

About an hour past and I showed her around  ghe neighbourhood, telling her story's of when I was living her and how my oppa would always tease me. When we arrived back I checked the bus and everyone was already out so that meant they were all unpacking, I pushed jiyong towards the door. As the door swung open himchan came walking past.

" We've put the both of your bags in Eun Mi's room it seems that someone was hoping you would come back." 

 

I couldn't help but feel a bit happy so I grabbed JIyong's hand and lead her ip the stairs to my old room and when I looked inside it was exactly as I remembered. I was estatic that I jumped on my bed and lay there for a while, Jiyong sat beside me saying how lucky I was to have someone care for me so much  after all this time. I just looked at her and gave a wide smile, being this happy I could feel myself get warmer but it didn't matter how happy I was I could still feel a tiny bit unhappy maybe something happened when I lived here. Once we finished unpacking our things Zelo came running up to our rome banging on the door.

 

" Noona! Noona! Theres some people outside they want to say hello, I think they know you. Yongguk hyung let them in and told me to tell you to come downstairs quickly."

" Arraso I'll be down soon."

 

~

 

" Hyung where is she already? She said she will be down soon."

" If I know Eun Mi like  I do she's probably a bit nervous but then again I didn't tell her that I would meet her here today so soon."

 

When I went downstairs I recognised that voice, how could I not I lived with him for so long and he is one of the most important people I care for but when  I took a peak both in the living room and kitchen butI couldn't find anyone I went I opened the front door and there they all were standing in front, you think they would let them inside instead of waiting outside. Once I saw Yoseob I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug, finally I could do this again I couldn't when I was still in the hospital.

 

 

" OPPA! I missed you."

" So you don't miss us is that right?" I heard some more familuar voices coming from behind Yoseob.

" Seunghyung! Dongwoong! Junghyung!  Doojoon! You all came to." I went up to each of them giving them a hug since its been a while since I saw them.

" Yah Eun Mi you haven't changed have you." I pouted while hitting Yoseob softly against his arm.

" Well who misses who? Wasn't it you that made sure my room stayed exactly the same since I left?

" No actually I was the one that made him not change anything just incase you decided to return." I looked around and couldn't see anyone until a tall tanned guy walked out from around the corner of the house.

 

" Yeah It was this guy here's fault, if I changed it he was afraid that he would forget you but I highly doubt it." the tanned guy looked at me with a shy smile.

" I'm sorry but who are you?" everyone looked at me wide eyed as I looked around Hyunseung and Yoseob were the most shocked.

" Should I know who you are?"I looked at the guy's face he looked like he just got stabbed serval times but wouldn't let out his tears.

 

 


hay everyone its been a while since I last update  but did you like the chapter sorry if it was a bit crappy but I'm trying to make it interesting.

thanks for those that have already subscribed  and read so far .

What do you think is going to happen please comment what you think and don't forget to subscribe  thanks ^^