Confession

Never Forgotten - Sequel to My First Love

" Kikwang I need to talk to you and you have to answer what I ask."

"Sure did you want to get a drink first since its a bit cold out here? I'm sure dad wouldn't mind." I looked down but still took the offer to go inside and get a hot drink.

 Once we were inside his house, Kikwang went to get the both of us a hot drink, I went to the living room and sat down on the couch sighing deeply trying to get my head straight before I began talking. Kikwang arrived back with the drink after a few minutes he handed me mine and sat on the single couch in front of mine. He looked at me worried as I sat there not saying anything, it seemed like I did a stupid thing calling him up at this time. Anyone would get worried if someone tehy knew called at this time a night and said nothing. I opened my mouth about to talk countless times but nothingcame out and my the anxious looks Kikwang was giving didn't help but when he spoke first I lost all feelings of nerviousness.

"Eun Mi, have I done something to hurt you again? You haven't been talking let alone even look at me lately, if I did something to hurt you in anyway tell me otherwise I won't know." I shook my head I had a feeling he would bring this up first. I took a sip of my drink and a deep breath before I began.

" KIkwang you have done nothing its just that- well you see. . ."

"You remember don't you?"

" Yeah well sort of. I had a dream with the both of us. In it I was cursing you really harshly that as I was having the dream I was scared, I was scared that it was all true the feeling I had and why I was saying those things. Kikwang please tell me what it is that you did to me, if you tell me I will know why I was feeling like I did. I felt broken and hurt yet desperate, I don't understand Its confusing for me. I don't know how I even was able to remember that feeling but well I did."

" Why are you acting like this? I thought I told you that you would have to remember." He pointed out what he said the first time when I asked him but I wasn't backing out easily this time.

" I met someone with the same name as you today, I might seem stupid for believing in a little kid but he said that if I told you about teh dream you would understand and possibly tell me. Will you?" I asked leaning forward pleading him.

He didn't answer for a while, we both sat in silence not looking at eachother. I was beginning to that it was a stupid idea to even believe this kid, I looked up at Kikwang he was deep in thought most likely contemplating whether to tell me or not. I stood up and took my cup to the kitchen then making my way to the backyard balcony standing leaning on the railing looking at the stars.

 

Kikwang's POV

When she mention meeting someone with the same name as me I froze, it was possible meeting someone with the same name but also the same day she had her dream it isn't just a coincidence. I wanted her to remember everything first that way sh ecould yell or whatever she wanted at me for as long as she likes but does this count? I can tell she is telling the truth and doesn't know what to do anymore but should I really tell her? I mean it could make her feel worse and thats the last thing I want her to feel after everything she has been through now. I was completely in my own thouhgts taht I didn't notce her stand up and walk to the kitchen but only realised that she got up and walked to the backyard  balcony. I watched as she stepped outside and leaned on the railing, it was hard trying to find the right time to tell her, was this the  right time? After a minute or two after she walked outside I follwed and went beside her, she didn't look at me but rather continued to look towards the stary sky, it was clear tonight so the stars looked beautiful and so was she and the way the stars replected in her eyes making her even more beautiful but I had no right to tell her that now that I had decided to tell her the truth and the whole truth.

" You will hate me when it is all over but I will tell you, its alright if decide not to listen but I won't hide nothing from you anymore." I could feelher looking at me for a short moment then back to the sky.

" Eun Mi. I use to date your best friend and I can clearly say now she was nothing but a . I didn't know your feelings towards me until it was to late, by that time you were already deeply hurt. You ended up forcing yourself to date a guy named kai."

" What about Kai, you know him?" I was shocked and hurt she seriously must hate me, even now she remembers Kai better than me.

" Yes I know Kai. I'm the reason why you are both so close to eachother. When I was dating your friend you dated him to make me jealous but I was completely oblivious that I didn't know. You wondered when we did karaoke that night why you were feeling hurt and sad, thats because the last song you sang to me in hopes that I would realised your feelings for me was that song. But I didn't notice anything because I was being a jerk. Later that night when your feeling could no longer be locked up you ran outside crying, it was only then when Kai told me himself about your feelings that you tried so hard for me to notice. You tried so many times to get my attention and each time I was to blind to notice. I didn't see you again until the night we graduated, you still being angry at me drank alcohol that night until you were completely drunk even then you continued. I found out that night you were leaving because of the things I did to you which I completely understood but at that moment I knew my feeling for you and I didn't want you to leave, eventually I took you home  and well to put it simply we made love that night. Even after that when you were at the airport saying your fairwells to everyone no one knew that I was there hours before you had to leave but even then I didn't see you untiil you were almost just about to leave. I know itvwasn't my choice whether or not you wantd to stay but I still wanted you to but even with me wanting you to stay you still left. You came back a few times after that but I was never there for that I'm sorry. Howver my feelings for you have not left since that day many years ago, once I realised my feeling for yo uI haven't loved anyone waiting for the day that you would return back to my side."

After I told her I didn't say anything else but stood by her side in silence waiting for Eun Mi to make some kind of sign or reaction. I moved to a different spot just in case she didn't have enough space to think so that she didn't seem pressure to answer right away. After about maybe 15 minutes she still hadn't replied I got worried and softly called out to her.

" Eun-Eun Mi. Gwenchana? Please say something, anything."

" PABO!! Kikwang you pabo!"

 

 


hi guys just want to get your opinion of who Eun Mi should end up with? I personally want Kikwang but depending on your votes it could change ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/85416