Truth

Never Forgotten - Sequel to My First Love

"Mian. Mianhaeyo Eun Mi. For everything, I'm an idot I didn't realise anything, mianhae."

" Why are you apologising for, you haven't done anything here?"  Both Junhyung and Eun Mi looked at me while I took a few steps backwards heading to the room. I didn't make it far until I felt small hands wrap round my waist telling em to wait, I turned around and sa Eun Mi looking directly into my eyes she looked so desperate by the way her eyes glimmered in the lights

" Wait. Tell me why you're apologising its not your fault that I became like this so why are you like this?" I could feel my chest tighten because I don't have the heart to tell her now but the least I can do it let her know something but not everything.

" It is though Eun Mi thats what you don't know, you can't remember it because that part in your memory is connected to me. I did something to you and until you remember what it is I can't and won't tell you. Its better that you don't remember, its for your own good."

" What's for my own good? Why does this feel like I've done this before and why am I feeling like this? You need to tell me." she held tighter tears starting to form.

" Kikwang what is it that you did to her?" Junhyung was the most confused he knew nothing about the relationship between the both of us that we use to have and now he is caught in the middle of it.

" I'll tell you later." I gave him a firm look and he nodded his head, thats what I like the most about hyung everytime I gave him that look saying I will explain he trust what I say and listens when the time comes.

" Why will you tell him and not me, Kikwang!"

" He is the most lost right now." I tried to explain simply to her without exploding my feelings, " He is caught in the middle of something that he didn't know existed." I looked at the window and noticed how the rain was hitting the window and I thought of something that might help her remember even if I don't know if it will be of any worth.

" Look Eun Mi if you really want to know something meet me outside in 20 minutes. I need to tell hyung what he need to know first. Go back to the room first , I'll come get you when I'm done.*"

" Ok I will." she let go of my arm with a sad look and returned to the room to where the others were. Once I could no longer see her and assumed she was already back inside I pulled Junhyung away from where we were to not make it look weird for us talkng in front of the women's bathroom and lead him a few doors down the hallway near our room was.

" Hyung what I'm about to tell you, you absolutely can not tell Eun Mi, she needs to remember herself." he nodded his head and leaned against the wall for support as he listened to what I had to say.

" It started when we were in highschool, " I began revieling our past, " I had fallen in love with Eun Mi I didn't know at the time that she had any of the same feelings towards me  and as you know how she's Yoseob's sister I couldn't think of being anything with her no matter how much I cared. She had a friend that transfered to our school to put it simpy we began to date."

" You dated her friend?"

" Yeah and to make it worse, her best friend well she was her bestfriend anyway."

" Your horrible how could you?"

" I didn't know in my defense it was only halfway through our relationship that i notice her change. As I dated er friend she also chose to date another guy but it was teh guy she absoluted hated, he was a playboy and stole her first kiss. The both of them were beginning to get close and I would be lying if I didn't say I was irritated in the least but it all changed that one night."

" You did something stupid didn't you."  I agreeded not saying a word.

"We did a double date me, Eun Mi's friend that I was dating, her and that guy. It seemed normal I sang the same song I did tonight and so did Eun Mi, however when I wasn't singing her friend was all over me making out even while Eun Mi sang. The song she sang tonight hyung was the same even the way she sung it. You remember how she was so emotional as she sung that song she chose that song that night and it reflected how she was feeling she ended up needed to leave the room most likely to wash her face but when she with that guy they turned the lighht on to catch the both of us making out in the corner we were sitting in. She ran out as you would expect while the guy she came with told me everthing. How she felt for me, how much she struggled while I was with her friend and how clueless I was for not noticing how she felt. I felt horrible. HOw could I not notice how she felt towards me she had given me so many clues the whole time yet I was to blind to see it. It was only a few days after that when I broke it off with her friend never to talk to her again but she was so persistant. I only got to have a talk with her again on the night of our graduation, when I got a chance to get away from everyone I tried to look for her everywhere but the last place I looked was on top of the room and she was there drinking her sorrows. I told her everything, explained it to her and told her how pathetic I was an how sorry I felt to her for everything she went through in the end I had to take her home so she would be a problem to others for being drunk. We did make up but the next day she left town and that was the last time I saw her before this weekend only to find out she got herself in an accident and had the possiblility of memory loss. I known her for so many years but it was only in highschool where I did stupid things to her that I never intended to happen. The only thing she lost was the memories of me, I know that some of teh memories we shared were bad ones but there was also good ones however she lost them all."

" She will regain her memoried Kikwang just believe in her."
" I know and I'm trying but its so hard. You know that day I left the house ot go visit my father she also was nearby, across the road in the park it was pouring rain and she was just sitting there. It was no coincidence she was there, that was the second time she was like that and everything was the same. She went there last time when the guy she took to the karaoke bar took her first kiss I was there with Yoseob and seeing how helpless and scared she was knowing how her first kiss was stolen like that it made me angry and well I kissed her telling her to forget about that guy and pretend it never happened but again later that night I kissed her but what surprised me was when she kissed back. But even after all this time she can't remember me but when she saw my father again she could remember him as if she saw him only yesterday calling him father, you know how much that hurt me. The girl I love remembering my own father but not me. I can understand she doesn't want to remember me but she wants to. I'm scared of what will happen when she remembers."

" She must be getting her memory back since she can remeber things like that and after tonight it seems she could feel something even f it is hidden inside her. Her heart might still feel it even if her memory can't remember so don't get yourself down it will turn out."

" So hyung will you stop being with her?" I had to ask it was killing me inside not saying it I wanted him to have nothing to do with her but I highly doubt it Junhyung isn't the type of just give in to things like this.

" No I will not. As you can also tell I love her to Kikwang and even if as you say you both were in a relationship in the past she doesn't remember you so if that means that while she is in the process of remembering you and falls inlove with me then there's nothing I can do about that. I know that I won't hurt her and if she choses me over you then so be it, I just hope that when that times comes one of us will be inderstanding." As much as it hurt to admit he was right.

 

I walked back to the room thining about what Junhyung said it was stuck in my mind, I didn't like the thought of living without Eun MI again, I already know and it was painful but for it to repeat is another thing. I opened the doors, Eun Mi was waiting and she looked really anxious the moment I walked in then back out again heading towards outside the building.

" Why are we going outside, can't we do it inside where it's dry?" She asked following a few metres closely behind.

" What? Oh sorry I was in deep thought."

" Kikwang is something wrong? You seemed different." I sighed did I seem that abnormal right now becaus eof what happened a few minutes ago..

" Ah no everythings fine."
"Well ok. Kikwang can you tell me what's going on now? I want to know what's happening to me, why am I feeling like this and why can't I remember you? Please I need to know at least something."

" Ok, well you know how everything is my fault well I  did something terrible to you and the reason why you acted that way singing was also because of what I did to you that night. I know it was bad and I regret it alot since that night I wanted to tell you at graduation but well you see you weren't exactly in your right mind."

"Kiki I want to remember, it doesn't feel right I know what your dad said but I don't care i need something, anythiing that can explain this feeling I have.  Mmmph~"

When I heard her say the nickname she gave me I pulle her in close and planting my lips against her's that fitted perfectly. It was slow and gentle and she didn't push me off I wondered why, if she forgot me completely  why hasn't anything happened yet. Either way I wasn't going to complain it reminded me of when we kissed, I couldn't help it when I made the kiss deeper by exploring leaving the both of us breathless. It was perfect, the way her lips felt mine and how the way she let me nibble her bottom lip . When we pulled away she had tears in her eyes and I got worried.

" Eun Mi why are you crying? I'm sorry if that surprised you its just that * SLAP*

 


sorry everyone for the late update, please let me know what you think and if you want something to happen I'm having trouble thinking of ideas but I hope you like the update.