Hearing the news

Never Forgotten - Sequel to My First Love

 

 

" Yoboseyo is this Yoseob."

" Anniyo this is one of his band members Hyungseung. May I ask who is calling."

" My name is Eli I'm one of the Doctors here we have a patient here named Eun Mi. Do you know her?" The docter asked on the other end of the phone.

" Yeah I know her. Docter why is she at the hospital did somethig ghappen to her." Hyungseung asked in a worried tone.

" I'm sorry to say this but she was in an accident and we were hoping that the person named yoseob who was the first person on her speed dial to hopefully see her or someone that is close with her. Would you be able to pass the message to him as soon as you can. Here is the address where they need to visit. _______________.."

" Thanks, I'll let him know.

 

 

 

Hyungseung's POV

 

 

 

When the call ended I rushed around the dorm to find Yoseob, he need to know what happened to Eun Miah as soon as possible she could be in a serious condition concidering the docter tried to contact him. I wondered around looking in his room, the kitchen then I finally found him sitting layed back in the couch watching tv with Jung Hyung, Jongwoo and Doojoon, the moment I walked through the door Yoseob turned to me and smiled but it faded when he saw the worried look I gave him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUX0UBd-zH0RMxwSyuVIE

 

" Hyung whats up why the look?" He seemed so innocent but how was he suppose to know what happened.

" Yeah what's going on Hyungseung you don't look so good did something happen?" Doojoon worryingly asked.

" Yoseob your not going to like this better yet I don't think any of you are, wait where's Kikwang?" I noticed that the only one who matters the most isn't here where is he?

" He left some time ago said he had some business he needed to attend to, whatever that may be." The maknae Dongwoo spoke up softly.

" Ok fine he will have to find out some other time. Anyway Yoseob. I just answered your phone that you left with me in the computer room and well it was the hospital."

" The hospital?" He interrupted

" Just hear him out Yoseob." Doojoon demanded when he questioned me.

" Yes at the hospital, the docter there said that Eun Mi got in an accident and that you or someone close to her should go see her as soon as possible. He didn't say how bad her condition is here's the address of where she is being kept at." I handed him the piece of paper where I write the address on.

" Doojoon hyung,"

" I know you can go I know how much she means to you just don't do anything stupid on the way, better yet Hyunseung drop him off and stay with him." I was going to do it anyway but I guess that its better that Doojoon said that I didn't want to leave Yoseob the way he is at the moment he looks like he might breakdown any minute.

 

 

Once Yoseob and everyone else except Kikwang knew about Eun Mi I helped yoseob get whatever it was that he was packing to take to her into my car. He brang a bag of food, a thick blanket , a change of clothes and some other things that were inside his backpack  it looked like we were going on a weekend trip or something from the amount of things he packed I told him that before we go see her that I was going to stop at a florist and buy her some flowers to go by her bedside all he did was nod.  We were reversing out of the dorm when Jung Hyung came runnin out telling us to wait so I wound down the window so we could hear him.

 

" Hyung - can you call us when you find out what's wrong with her the moment you find out. I'm sure that we're going to be on edge until we find out, I  know that Doojoon Hyung is worried so can you." I couldn't remember seeing him behave like this but I could guess why and it wasn't because the leader was worried more or less it was himself that was the most worried.

" Don't worry about it, I'll make the call the moment we find out what happened and her condition so until then try and stay calm arasso." He nodded his head and let us make our way to go see her.

 

Once we were ready to go without anyone tuning out to us we were on the road heading towards the hospital that was most likely in the town which she was living in, I kind of knew the area from when we would perform here or just stop to take a break that could be why the leader decided for me to take him well he himself didn't seem to well either when he found out I guess everyone is extremely worried about her which has me wondering where in the hell is Kikwang? I took a glance to the passenger seat where Yoseob was he kept fidgeting with his clothes and was taking deep breathes to calm himself he actually looked like the first time we all performed together, how nervous yet anxious he was so I knew this was important to him just as much as when we perform. I placed a calming hand on his shoulder while trying not to take my other hand off the wheel keeping my eyes on the road.

 

" Yoseob. Everything is going to be fine I promise, she is just probably having a rest after the shock and needs someone close to talk to or something." I tried to cheer him up j wasn't sure if it was working it not though.

" Maybe your right- but I can't help but feel something  isn't right you know what I mean don't you?" I could feel him looking at me, I nodded my head it wasnt just him something didn't feel right but I just didn't know what we'll hopefully I'm wrong. 

 

The rest of the drive there was fairly quiet we concentrated on trying to think positive until we got there, the drive itself was about 4 or 5 hours long but when we finally reached her town it took us some time until we arrived at the front of the hospital. The moment the car was parked Yoseob jumped out if his seat and ran towards the entrance I managed to catchup to him when he waited at the reception desk. Thelady at the reception desk seemed a bit flustered when she saw us.

 

" Excuse me miss were here to see a patient named Eun Mi can you tell us what room she is in please?" Yoseob spoke quickly like it was a competition to see who could talk te fastest so u was a bit surprised when the receptionist understood a word that he said.

" Ok she's in room 300B, may I ask what your relation is to her?" She attempted to ask him a question but before she could finish he had already started running towards the room so I stayed back to answer her question before I left."

" Sorry about him, she's his sister and well he hasn't seen her for a while so he's a bit jumpy webe found it so j hope you don't mind him and between us can you not say anything about us being here it would mean a lot."

" Sure no problem and all the best." 

 

I made my way to the room as quick as I can but web I open the door I see a frozen Yoseob standing on her bedside almost lifeless, I walked up to him slowly and place an arm around his shoulder as we both stood there gazing at Eun Mi's lifeless body. A few minutes past and a doctor came in to check up on her.

 

" Oh I'm sorry in Eli the doctor I. Charge if her are you Yoseob by any chance?"

" He is and I'm the one that spoke to you on the phone, sorry about him he's a bit shocked. Could you maybe tell us  of what happened?" He pulled out his folder and started reading about her incident.

" We'll she got into a fatal car accident she was in her car and according to. The report her car was hit from her blind side as collided with the passengers side I the car. The car was went off the road and smashed into a tree nearby. Now according to the damage she received there was some major bleeding around the head area which could affect her regaining her memories if she wakes up, he was  a few minor external wounds but what's the most important now is that she has fractured 2 of her left ribs and it will take some time for it to heal other than that there is nothing else left I do. We have already done as much as we can to help her now all that's left I do is hope she is strong enough to pull throug this by herself."

I looked at Yoseob he was almost in years hearing about everything that happened to her, she might not be his  blood related sister but she was close enough to him to be his real sister. I realised that I should leave him be for a while he won't do anything stupid while he is in here with her meanwhile I should tell doojoon and the others what condition she's in.

 

An hour past and I finally manged to get off the phone they kept asking questions whether she is doing fine, will she be alright and has she woken up yet constantly yelling from the other end of the phone, they were yelling it out so loud that at times in. The conversation I had to remove the phone from my ear but at least they knew what situation she's in and it's beat that I stay with Yoseob until she wakes. Just as in about to walk in I recognise a guy that we met once some time ago and he was headed towards Eun Mi's room. As e was about to walk in he notice me behind him and we greeted each other before we walked in.

 

As we opened the door Yoseob turned around and was just as surprised as I was when I saw who it was.

" Yongguk? What are you doing here do you know Eun Mi?"

"Know her? We live together and she is best friends with Daehyun one of our members girlfriend. I heard she was in an accident. Why how do you know her?"

" She's like my little sister before she moved here she lived with me so I'm like her brother but I'm glad that it was you who have been watching out for her while I couldn't she refused for us to see her the first year she left but in glad she changed her mind I the end, Im guessing it has to do with something you said to her?" Both Yoseob and yongguk continued to talk about how they each knew Eun Mi while I listened since I could tell I wasn't apart of this conversation.

" It wasnt me it was Jiyong Daehyun's girlfriend you would be surprised at how well tey both get along you's should meet one time." Yoseob nodded his head but as he did his face lite up.

i turned around and saw Eun Mi trying to open her eyes until he eyelids slowly opened and her eyes started to wonder around the room. Both yongguk and Yoseob stopped talking and went closer to her bed side but have her enough space so she wouldn't be frightened when she could see clearly.

 

" Mmnn w-where am I? O-oppa?"

 

 


Here's the first chapter I hope that it isn't to bad. 

Please comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to subscribe^^

kamsahamnida everyone for reading