Animal

Return to Sunshine

Sighing in exasperation, I stomped up to my bathroom to retrieve the First Aid kit. Box at hand, I shuffled down the hallway, stopping in front of Jonghyun's room. *Knock knock* "J-Saurus..... You decent? I need to bandage you up so nothing gets infected" I murmured. Hearing no response, I pressed my ear to the door, straining to detect any sounds from inside. No shower, no footsteps, no rustling of clothing....must be pouting on his bed. Nodding in agreement with my brilliant logic, I threw the door open and waltzed inside. In nothing but his boxers, Dino stood in front of his mirror, admiring his reflection as he turned from side to side. Wet hair released droplets of water that ran down his bulging muscles 'til they disappeared beneath the fabric of his briefs. At the sound of the door, he glanced up, spotting me in the mirror. Eyes popping wide open in shock, he let out a womanly shriek, desperately trying to cover his exposed skin. "YAH!!! What the hell!?!?! Haven't you ever heard of knocking?!?!" Rolling my eyes, I moved towards him, swinging the First Aid kit for Dino to see. "Oh, stop your feminine freak out! It's not like you have anything to hide! What shouldn't be seen is already covered" I blew-a-cherry at the affronted look he threw my way. "Would you just sit down? I'd have to make you strip to get to your injuries anyways." Plopping down onto his bed, I patted the spot beside me, ushering him to take a seat. With a sigh of annoyance, J-Saurus slowly approached, hands up in surrender. Chuckling at the display, I turned to the box, digging through its contents to pull out the disinfectant cream and some bandages. Squirting some cream onto my fingers, I wiggled them near Dino's face. "Try not to scream, this may sting a little" I snickered. Rolling his eyes in exasperation, J-Saurus sat up straighter, patiently waiting for me to begin. Fingertips gently brushing along all cuts, I covered each injury with a layer of ointment and a dinosaur bandaid. "Really?" J-Saurus raised a brow as he inspected my first aid work. "Really" I cackled, gathering the kit supplies and skipping out the bedroom door only to crash into another body. "Ow, watch where you're going" I mumbled, holding my throbbing head, which had impacted with the wall during the collision. "I'm so sorry!!! Are you okay?!?!" Key's panicked voice reached my ears. Gingerly pushing myself from the floor, I looked up to reassure Key, only to have my brain go into shutdown. 
 
 
 
 
Ave's POV
 
 
HaHa! Kifo shall live!!! Curly hair, freckles, AND kitty ears... I have simply outdone myself this time. Fo won't be able to resist!! Squealing in happiness, I snatched my camera from its resting place on the kitchen counter and dashed up the stair to watch the drama unfold. Reaching the landing, I turned to find Fo staring blankly at Key, arms hanging uselessly at her side. "I think you broke her" I laughed, snapping pictures of Fo's facial expression. Turning, I snapped a few of Key knowing Fo will DEFINITELY want to keep this memorable moment. "Fo?" Key mumbled in a worried tone, hand placed gently on the dazed girl's shoulder. As if the touch brought her back to life, her eyes snapped wide open. "AAAAHHHH" she squealed before jumping up on Key, legs wrapped tightly around his waist and arms thrown happily around his shoulders. "Oh my- Can we keep him?! This is- I can't- AHHH" she shrieked, raining kisses all over his face before pressing her own into the dip of his neck. I'd swear Fo's the cat from the weird sounds of content she's making, it almost sounds like purring!!! Face a lovely shade of tomato, Key stood in shock for a few seconds before latching onto Fo's thighs, moving swiftly down the hallway towards his bedroom. Like some crazed fan, I continued taking pictures of the two until they disappeared into the bedroom, door slamming shut behind them. Well that escalated quickly... (Don't ya'll get dirty minded on me! This is not a 😝)
 
 
 
 
Minho's POV 
 
 
What did I just witness? That's definitely got to be the work of Ave.... No one else would be able to convince Key Hyung to leave his bedroom looking like THAT. I wonder if Fo would react the same way if I threw on some bear ears, since I WAS her 'teddy bear'.... Shrugging off the thought, I shuffled downstairs to the kitchen, ignoring Ave's fangirl yelling. "Hey Minho? Can you give me some advice?" Onew suddenly popped out of nowhere mid-sip of my water. Spraying the drink all over the counter, I turned to Onew incredulously. "Dude, don't appear out of nowhere like that! Gonna give me a heart attack..... And why are you asking ME for advice?" "I'd ask Key, but he's currently.... Preoccupied" Onew muttered, blushing heavily in embarrassment. "What do you want?" I sighed in exasperation, turning my full attention towards Hyung. "I'm trying to decide if I should come out and ask Ave to be my girlfriend or take her out to dinner first before popping the big question" Onew wrung his hands nervously. "You're asking me for relationship advice? The guy who is currently alone 'cause he broke up with his girlfriend for another girl who doesn't even like him?" Onew stared at me for a minute before turning to leave the kitchen, "you're right! I should ask Taemin, since he's the only one who had a girlfriend and split on mutual terms. Besides, he knows Ave on a personal level. Thanks!!" Rolling my eyes, I let out a sigh of annoyance and shuffled back towards my bedroom. I wonder where I can find Teddy Bear ears.... Not that I want Fo fawning over me! Key Hyung can keep her!! He deserves to be happy after putting his feelings on hold to let me have an undeserved chance with her. I'm just REALLY curious to see how she'd react. I personally think she has an animal , to go along with her freckles and curly hair obsession...... Slamming the door behind me, I threw myself unceremoniously onto the bed, sinking down into its fluffy bedding with a sigh of content. I think I'll just relax here while all that drama unfolds outside my door...
 
 
              Unbeknownst to the crew, a certain someone made their way down the driveway. Several suitcases surrounding their huffing form, the person shaded their eyes from the sun as they looked up at the building. "Ah, I finally arrived. Get ready Sunshine Inn" the form cackled, heaving their baggage up onto the stairs before ringing the doorbell. 
 
*DIIINNGG DOOONNGG* 
 

 

 
BAM!! Fantasticalness!!!! Finally got over that slight brain cramp to finish dis chapter. Mmm hmmm, I'm ready to eat your praises.... JK XD But seriously, COMMENT!!! I wants to hear your voices! What do you think the next step for our house pairings is? Who's the mysterious new visitor? I actually haven't decided yet, so voice an opinion and maybe ill use that character in the story XD Til next time!! BANANA BAJI!!!!!!