Jokester's Back

Return to Sunshine

GAH!! I can't believe, because of carelessness, I almost burnt my house down! If it wasn't for Minho suddenly noticing the smell, we'd all be either dead or standing outside looking at the charred remains of Sunshine Inn... Cursing myself under my breath, I shuffled around the kitchen cleaning up the mess I created. J-Saurus sat at the kitchen counter eating, a safely made, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Every once in a while, I'd hear him giggle for no apparent reason (although I'm pretty confident he's laughing at me). Everything finally cleaned to perfection, I threw the burnt pit in the garbage and took a seat at the kitchen counter with J-Saurus. We sat in a comfortable silence, him eating and me staring off into space, until the sound of footsteps caught our attention. Spinning around, I glanced towards the sound only for all thoughts to come to a complete halt, mouth dropping open in shock. Standing before me was Key... with CURLY HAIR and FRECKLES!!!! WTF?!?! Kitty Key stared at me in confusion as I continued to gape at his face. From the corner of my eye, I could see J-Saurus gesturing wildly to his face, as if he was desperately trying to tell Key something. Eventually, Key seemed to catch onto the dinosaurs frantic motions. Eyes growing wide in horror, he covered his cheeks with his hands and turned to dash out of the room. Before he could take a step, however, I already had a hold of him and was turning Key to face me. "When... I didn't know you had freckles..." I mumbled, pushing Key's arms down and grabbing his face with my hands. 
 
 
 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
 
I held in my laughter as I watched Key jump in shock when Aga grabbed his face. With a dazed looks in her eyes, she began running her thumbs over his cheeks. "I-I've always h-had them" Key blushed heavily, trying to squirm his way out of Aga's grip, but she refused to let go. For every time he tried to move away, she pulled him closer. They were basically standing toe-to-toe, only inches separating their bodies. "How come I've never seen them? Or your curly hair?" As Aga asked him the question, she brought one hand up to play with his hair. How can someone look so fascinated over seeing freckles and curly hair?!?! "I cover my freckles with makeup and straighten my hair every morning. It wasn't that long ago I took a shower, and cause of all the tension there's been, I must've forgotten to fix myself" he babbled, breathing heavily. Hahaha, if Aga keeps it up she's going to unknowingly give Key a heart attack! "Why would you cover them up? They're beautiful..." HAHAHAHA, her face- I can't- Aga looks like she just fell in love!! After that, I must say, BOLD statement, Key stopped struggling and just stared down at the girl basically feeling up his face. I awkwardly watched as they stood in the middle of the dining room, gazing dreamily into each others eyes. Thoroughly creeped out by the display of mushiness, I struggled to think of a way to ruin their moment. I feel like its a perfect time to Troll on the unsuspecting love birds... Ah ha!! Evil grin slowly spreading across my face, I jumped up from my chair and slowly walked towards the dazed pair. Silently, I laughed as I watched their heads moving closer to each other unconsciously. Perfect... Without any warning, I grabbed the back of their heads and pressed their faces together. "NOOOOO!!!" I heard someone shout from behind me, trying to halt my actions, but it was too late!! Removing my hands, I fell to the floor laughing hysterically as I watched the pair freeze in shock, mouths still connect. After a couple of seconds, Aga seemed to have come back to her senses and pushed Key away. "I- um- yeah...." she stuttered, and then instantly proceeded to turn and dash up the stairs. In the distance a door slamming was heard, followed by a tense silence. "You're dead" Key's menacing voice broke the silence, sending chills down my spine. Maybe I should've thought this prank through BEFORE acting...
 
 
 
 
Ave's POV
 
 
"NOOOOO!!!" I shouted, dashing forward to stop Jjong, but it was already too late. I watched in horror as Key and Fo's lips connected, both freezing in shock. Why would he do that?! Kifo (my pairing name for them) was doing so well!! Fo was slowly getting closer to Key and here's Jjong to completely DESTROY everything!! I should end his life, then he'll no longer be able to meddle!! With that thought in mind, I stomped towards the idiot only to be stopped mid-step by a force from behind. Yelping in shock, I twirled to face my assailant only to trip and fall into said attacker's arms. Gulping in fright, I slowly glance up into the amused eyes of Oneyyah. A wave of relief swept through me only to have it quickly replaced by embarrassment. I'm extremely happy I wasn't snatched by some that broke into the house, but having him witness my spazz attack is so EMBARRASSING. Feeling my cheeks heat up, I looked down so he wouldn't see my blush. "Well well well, didn't someone change emotions quickly. Weren't you just about to beat Jonghyun? Look at you now, being so nervous" Oneyyah chucked as he used a hand to lift my face. Blush deepening, I just stared up at him mutely. "WOO ONVE!!!" Fo suddenly shouted from the top of the stairs, "I SHIP IT!!!" "Why would you say that?!" I shrieked, holding my heated cheeks. Chuckling to himself, Oneyyah pushed my head onto his chest and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. "Me too Fo" he murmured loud enough for everyone to hear, making me stiffen in shock. He ships us as a couple? Smiling into his shirt, I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged back. 
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
Giggling to myself at the Onve moment I just created, I shuffled down the stairs to stand in the dining room. Glancing around, I spotted Key standing over a cringing J-Saurus, book held high over his head as he got ready to swing at the trolling dinosaur. Rushing over, I took hold of Key's hand and pulled him back. He looked startled for a moment, but quickly gave in and stepped back with a sigh. Sending a smile in his direction, I then proceeded to crouch next to a grateful looking J-Saurus. "Thank you Aga!! You saved me from death!!" he shouted joyously, throwing his arms around my waist. Shoving him off, I glared down at the little troll. "I'll only warn you once, if you ever do something like that again, I will tie you mouth to my toilet plunger. Do you understand?" Grimacing in disgust, J-Saurus nodded, sitting up with a frown. "Good" I smirked, ruffling the pouting dinosaur's hair.   Although he shouldn't have pulled such a prank, I'm happy he's back his normal jokester self. I feel really bad for Key though! He must feel really violated after that forced kiss!! People should only kiss the ones they really like/love... Hopefully when he finds his "special person", Key will be able to forget about this traumatizing experience. 
 
 
 
Woot!!! I've completed another chapter without taking several months to do so ^_^ *Proudness* So what do you think? How are the "couple" dynamics? Do you think Mace will ever return? Please comment and let me know what you think!!