The Day After

Return to Sunshine

I apologize ahead for the shortness of the chapter. I have more I wanted to write but it didn't go with the flow of all this... Sappy Drama, so I decided to just post this and then begin the next chapter ^_^ 

 

All throughout the house, the only sound heard was the low buzz of the heat clicking on. Everyone moved as if they were treading on thin glass around J-Saurus, who rarely left his bedroom. After a good nights sleep, I had quickly gotten over trying to end J-Saurus's life, but he was still in mopey central. I guess Mace dumping him took a toll on the once energetic jokester. It's just SAD seeing him in this state!! Hair and clothes ruffled (I don't think he ever changed out of his clothes from yesterday), red eyes due to intense crying, and dragging his feet during the rare times he shuffles out of his room for the bathroom or a drink. After about four hours of this tense atmosphere, I finally cracked. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" I screeched, running up to the idiot dinosaur's room. Forcing my way inside, I latched tightly onto his arm and bodily dragged him downstairs. "No! Stop! I wanna be alone!!" he cried, tears pouring down his cheeks as he fought against my grip. "Too bad, you aren't allowed to go back in that room for the rest of the day. You will stay down here and communicate with other living souls, not mope in your room crying your life away! Now sit and don't move! I'm going to make you some lunch and you WILL eat it ALL." I spoke sternly, pushing J-Saurus into one of the bar stools I specifically placed in the kitchen today for the purpose of watching him. "No one is going to wither away from starvation in MY house!" Making sure I could see him from the corner of my eye at all times, I began storming around the kitchen preparing the idiot some chicken noodle soup. It's a good thing I had these cans still hanging around, 'cause if I tried to make anything more elaborate at the moment, I'd burn the house down. Bad moods are dangerous... "*Sniffle* Aga?" "Yeah?" I mumbled, placing the lid over the now cooking pot of soup. "Do you think Mace left 'cause I'm a bad person? Or maybe I wasn't good enough..." Heavily sighing, I shuffled over to J-Saurus and threw an arm around the depressed Dino. "Shut up if you don't know what your talking about." Although my voice was harsh, I gently rubbed his back to show I wasn't trying to be mean. That's right! I'm being nice to J-Saurus, shocking right? But I can't help it!! I'm a softy and although I'd never admit it out loud, he's actually a close friend. I care about him, so seeing him this broken is disheartening... "Why else would she leave?" Dino pouted, throwing his arms around my waist and burying his teary face in my stomach. "Mace mentioned something about rarely ralking anymore and avoidance." "Really? Then it's all my fault she left!! I thought I was being to clingy, so I tried to give her space, instead I pushed her away!!! I'm such a useless boyfriend" J-Saurus wailed, tears thoroughly soaking the front of my shirt. "It's not just your fault" I soothed, petting his head as he cried. "It's not?" he sniffles, watery puppy eyes glancing up at me. Stifling a squeal from the adorable sight, I cleared my throat awkwardly and continued running my fingers though his hair. "No, the blame falls on both parties. Instead of all this happening, you guys could've just talked together about your worries, not go all Diva on each other and." "I suppose so... I guess we weren't good at communicating from the very beginning of our relationship. Always waiting for the other to start a conversation, or jumping to the wrong conclusions..." J-Saurus chuckled, his cries dying down to soft sobbing. For a little while longer, we stayed in our cuddled position. I calmly rocked J-Saurus, like a child, until he finally stopped crying. "Thanks Aga" Dino chuckled, sitting up to wipe the tears from his face. Smiling down at the idiot, I reached out and ruffled his hair, "No problem." "Hey! Does anyone else smell something burning?!" a voice suddenly yelled from somewhere in the house. Well now that they mention it, there is a burning smell in the air... CRAP!!!!
 
 
 
 
For anyone who's interested, I created a Jonghyun one-shot to make up for his jerky attitude in all my SHINee stories XD. For anyone who reads it, I hope you enjoy 😄...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/666008/a-nobody-like-me-fluff-jonghyun-oneshot-shinee-ocs