Jealousy Creates Tension

Return to Sunshine

 

Man it's been a strange week! Oninny and Avy, despite hours upon hours of flirting, have yet to become an actual item. I don't know what's stopping them, but I wish they'd just get over themselves and confess! On the other hand, I haven't really seen J-Saurus and Mace communicating at all lately. If anything, they've been spending more time avoiding each other, than being all mushy like they normally are... *Sigh* I guess they're having some problems in 'couple's world'.  Minny and Key seem like they've been waging some type of silent battle all week. Every time they happen to be in the same room, shoving and glaring occurs. I just don't understand boys... "Hey Fo!" Mace yelled, walking into the livingroom, where I was occupying the couch. "What up ma child?" I responded with enthusiasm. It's nice to be able to hear her voice after all the silence we've been getting from her. Maybe if I'm subtle enough, I can get her to tell me about her relationship status. Suddenly, my nerves kicked in as I tried to think of a smooth way to shift into that conversation. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU AND J-SAURUS LATELY?" I yelled to a startled Mace. Yeah Fo, smooth, real smooth. Stupid word vomit!! Now she probably never talk to me again... "Well, honesty, I feel like he doesn't like me anymore" Mace said with a depressed sigh. "What makes you think that? Last I checked, he was head-over-heels in love with you" I sputtered incredulously. I mean seriously, that guy was literally BEGGING her to take him back when they first walked trough the door after two long years. "He doesn't return any of my calls and texts,  he refuses to be in the same room as me, and he flirts around with other girls when we're in public" she listed off in a tired voice. "...... Why do you guys call and text each other when we all live in the same house?" I asked in confusion. I know I should be focusing on the main point of this discussion, but that first reason strikes me as odd. "Sometimes we're too lazy to get up and go talk to each other. Or the fact that we don't share a room, so late at night, when everyone's sleeping, we need some way to communicate." Hmm, that actually seems pretty logical to me. "Have you talked to him about your feelings? I mean, for all you know this could be a HUGE misunderstanding."I've TRIED! But he's keeps avoiding me" Mace pouted, crossing her arms over chest and flopping back on the couch. *Sigh* "Well, you have fun with your relationship problems" I stated, turning back to the television. "WHA? You're suppose to help me, not ask me what's wrong and then ignore the whole situation!!!" she shrieked while roughly shaking shoulders. "I'm sorry, but... I just can't get past the fact the person we're talking about is J-Saurus. I'm still trying to figure out what you saw in him in the first place." "Haha, that's very funny Fo" Mace said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at me in exasperation. "I suppose I'm going to have to solve my problems on my own, huh?" "Yeah, sorry" I stated sincerely. I do feel bad for not helping her, but I just can't get past my opinion of J-Saurus to think of him as 'relationship worthy'. After bidding a depressed Mace adieu, I completely turned my attention to the television only to be interrupted again. "HEY AGA!!" an excited voice shouted just before said person pounced on me. "WAAAHHHH!!!" I screeched during the impact of J-Saurus. "Whatchya been doin'?" he stated cutely, looking down at me as he sat straddling my waist. "Umm, watching TV?" I answered in confusion, "Can you please remove yourself from my personal space?" "Ya, you better move NOW" another voice stated menacingly. Turning towards the livingroom door, I saw a very angry Key standing there, glowering at a certain Dinosaur. "Hey hey, no need to shoot the death lasers! I'm getting up!!" J-Saurus stated with hands raised in surrender. Quickly, he jumped off me and put a bodies length distance between himself and the couch. "Make sure you ALWAYS stay that distance from Fo. If you want to hang on someone, go find YOUR girlfriend" he snapped, moving over to my side. Umm, the atmosphere just got really tense... "What's wrong with me hanging out with my friend? Your not her owner, so you don't get to decide who she can see! Stop acting like your her boyfriend when you're obviously NOT, and probably never will be!!" J-Saurus snapped, walking away and leaving a shocked Key behind. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked Key, reaching out to grab his arm. "I'm fine!" he snapped, pulling his arm away and storming out of the room. What is it with everyone today?....
 
 
 
 
Key's POV
 
 
Storming out of the livingroom, I stomped upstairs to my room, slamming the door behind me. Letting out a heavy sigh, I threw myself onto my bed facedown. Why did Dino have to remind me about something I'm trying to forget? I KNOW I have no chance with Fo, she made that very clear when we came back to Sunshine Inn. It's all Minho's fault!! Why did he have to crush her? He never should have gotten her!! I should have continued with my advances instead of backing down to let Minho have her. I'm sure with time she would have liked me and not Minho, but NOOO, I had to be the better person and step down 'cause I thought it would make her happy. *Sigh* Why is love so cruel? *Gasp* NO!!! I just snapped at her and pushed her away!! She probably hates me even more now! Why am I so stupid? What if she never talks to me again? What if she tells me she never wants to seem face again and shuns me?! I couldn't live like that!!!! Letting out a cry of despair, I dropped my face to my pillow and spazzed out.  To anyone walking in, it would look like I was throwing some sort of temper tantrum. After flailing around for a bit, I lay breathing heavily, eyes slowly drifting shut due to exhaustion from my workout. Just when I was about to pass out, I heard a soft tap at the door. "Key, can I come in?" Fo called from the other side of the door. Stupid hunk-a-wood! Why are you in the way? "Of course!" I shouted happily, silently willing the door to open faster. Fo slipped inside my room, closing the door quietly behind her, and walked over to my bed. Scooting over a bit, I beckoned her to take a seat next to me. "Are you okay?" Fo asked once she was settled comfortably. "I'm fine. I guess I was just a little grouchy from lack of sleep" I lied quickly, hoping she actually bought it. "Really? Well then you better lay down and get some sleep. Not getting enough rest is unhealthy!" Fo lectured, motioning for me to snuggle up into my blankets. Aw, she cares about my health! Ignoring Fo's previous motions, I dropped my head to her shoulder and snuggled closer to her side. "I'll get some rest right now then" I said with a yawn, pulling Fo as close as possible, hiding a squeal of happiness when she didn't move away. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was the gentle caress of Fo's hand on my head and the thought that Dino was probably right. Fo will never be mine...