A New Beginning

Return to Sunshine

It's been two years since we've REALLY heard from Shinee, with the exception of Tae Tae. Avy has been constantly glued to her iPod, chatting with Tae Tae . He sends us post cards and pics every week with paragraphs upon paragraphs of writing about how he was doing. It's fun to read about how much he misses Avy, and then make fun of her for the mushy gushiness of the letter . From the others.... nothing, nada, zilch.... Well, actually, I can't say that. Key has sent me a few letters over the last two years. They were short however, and mostly consisted of questions about how I was. Since he was nice enough to send letters however, unlike my boyfriend, I've sent him letters on a regular basis about life here at Sunshine Inn. Ya know, it's really sad when your boyfriend, the love of your life, doesn't keep in contact with you but your friends do. Friends Rule!!! I feel bad for Mace though . She hasn't gotten a word from anyone. If J-Saurus doesn't pick up his act, I have a feeling Mace and him won't be an item anymore. He'll be one lonely, pained ('cause ima beat him for hurting Mace) dinosaur. Minny will be lonely too, at the rate he's going.... "AAAHHH!!!" Hmm... Avy must have received a letter from Tae Tae. "Let's see what it says! Oooo, it came with pictures!!" I said excitedly as I looked over Avy's shoulder. I grabbed the pics, while she started reading the note. Aww, Tae Tae looks so cute in that outfit (clothes from Why So Serious). Wow! Key looks HOT !! *Gasp* I turned to Avy, who had a look of outrage on her face. She looked like she was about to end someone's life... "What is it? What's wrong?" Mace asked worryingly. She looked at us with anger written all over her face, "your boyfriends are 'setting you free'. They said you should forget about them and move on with your lives. That's so stupid! Not only did they break up with you guys through a LETTER, it's technically been weeks since they did, since it takes so long for mail to travel back and forth! I can't believe them!!!!" .... well.... I looked down at my hands to discover the picture I was holding was of Minny. I stared at it, waiting for the anger or sorrow to arise, but I felt nothing. I feel.... okay. I guess two years of separation has already prepared me for this moment and allowed me to accept the inevitable. I looked up to find Avy still fuming, "I can tell there's something still bothering you. Tell us." A hesitant expression passed over Avy's face but she took a deep breath and looked over at us, "according to Taeminny's letter, they'll be coming to stay here 'next' month." Next month? Well, if mail takes time to get here, that means they'll be arriving... in two weeks!!! Totally not looking forward to this reunion ...

*2 weeks later: Arrival Day of Shinee*

"They're on there way!" Avy yelled from the kitchen. Guess she just got off the phone with Tae Tae. I plopped onto the couch in exhaustion. We had just spent the last few hours cleaning the house in preparation of Shinee's arrival. Of course, my OCD kicked in, so instead of finishing an hour ago, we just finished now. I wonder how Mace is doing. She was really crushed when she found out J-Saurus broke with her. When I get my hands on that boy, imma kill him. *Knock Knock* Oh, that must he them now! What perfect timing! J-Saurus better be fearing for his life . I shuffled over to the door and opened it. Before I had it fully opened all the way, J-Saurus barged into the house, pushing past me to run to Mace. "I'm sorry Mace! Please forgive me!" he bawled as he threw his arms around her, "I thought you didn't like me anymore 'cause you didn't contact me, so I broke up with you. It was a stupid and irrational thing to do! Please take me back!!" I could tell by her eyes that she had forgiven him, but she wanted to mess with him a little. Haha, that's my girl! "I don't know. How do I know you're being truthful? You could be lying to my face right now. What happens if I go out with you again and when you leave, you break up with me again? I guess your just gonna have to prove to me you can be trustworthy" she said while fake sighing. "I will! You just wait and see!" he said with a determined expression. Kekekeke, silly J-Saurus. I looked over to find Minny standing in the doorway, staring at me. Well... this is awkward. "I'm sorry... I found a girl I really like. If I hurt you-" I put my hand up to stop his speech. Frankly, it was kinda annoying and his sheepish expression makes me want to punch him. Guess I'm not as okay as I thought... "It's okay" I said with a forced smile, "this experience made me realize I need to set my sights on someone who lives around here. I need someone dependable, who will always be around. No more foreigners for me!" I watched as Minny gave me a panicked look and then he glanced over at Key, who was staring back dejectedly. Hmm... I wonder what THAT'S all about... As I watched, Key's expression changed into one of determination. Key walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. "I missed you" he whispered in my ear. Omo ..... "Missed ya too!"

 

Avy's POV

I can't believe Minnyho would actually come HERE!! How inconsiderate is he? To come stay at his EX girlfriends house after he JUST broke up with her. And through a letter at that... Unbelievable!! "Avy!" Taeminny yelled as he ran over to me. He pulled me into a tight hug and then pecked me on the cheek with his lips. I felt my face heat up and he giggled in glee, "It's been so long! I missed making you blush." "Psh, Pabo" I said while lightly pushing his shoulder. He's so cute! "NOOOO!!!" I swung my head around to find Fo staring at us in horror. "Your beautiful hair!! I saw it in the new album, but I refused to believe it was real! Now that I'm seeing you in real life, I can't ignore the truth! Why would you cut your hair? " "It'll be okay. My hair may be shorter, but it still curls just the way you like!" "YES!" Fo yelled happily. "Hey, what about mine Aga?" I saw Fo's eye twitch as she turned to Jjong. What a doofus! Is he really stupid enough to approach Fo after what he did to Mace? "What about it? Your hair is as stupid looking as it usually is." "Aww, come on! My hair is totally awesome! Especially compared to Key's." Key opened his mouth to reprimand Jjong, but Fo beat him to it. "Are you kidding me? Key looks HOT! How can you even suggest you look better than Key?" Aw, Key is blushing! He may not be my favorite, but he looks adorable when he's embarrassed . THUMP! Oh, Oneyyah must have come in the door. I turned around and saw him face-down on the floor. Oh how I missed his klutziness, and his crazy obsession for chicken. I ran over to help Oneyyah up and grabbed one of his bags so he wouldn't have as much to carry. If he tries to carry all this up the stairs, we're gonna have to make a trip to the emergency room 'cause I guarantee he'll call down the stairs . "Why don't you guys get all your stuff up to the rooms." They all readily agreed, and walked up the stairs in front if me and Oneyyah. When we reached the top if the stairs, the boys began to argue over who was sleeping in what room. Haha, how I missed all this noise and commotion these guys created....

 

Regular POV

Those idiots sound like they're trying to bust through the floor! Who needs to make that much noise while unpacking? Those guys, that's who . They're interrupting my Augustus Prew time! I turned up the volume to the TV and continued to watch The Secret of Moonacre. AHHH!! Augustus Prew is so HOT! OMJ what happened? The screen went dark!! I began frantically looking for the remote, so I could turn the tv back on. *Giggle* I know that girly giggle anywhere.... I looked behind the couch and found J-Saurus. He was ducked down on the floor, still giggling 'cause he hasn't figured out he's been discovered. I smacked him upside the head and grabbed the remote from his hands. "Hey!" he whined with his bottom lip pushed out. Eh, his pouting face is NOT attractive. "MACE! Come tend to your... THING! He's annoying me !" "I am a human being, not a thing" he said as he made his way to the kitchen. On his way to the kitchen, he passed Key, who glared at J-Saurus before plopping onto the couch next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and felt him rest his head against mine. "I remember when you used to use me as a pillow. The only difference between then and now is that you used to use my stomach as your pillow." "Haha, yeah . Your tummy was comfy." We fell into a comfortable silence, while watching the movie. *Yawn* So...sleepy.... As I was falling asleep, I felt something touch my hair. The person was petting my head and the soothing motion was lulling me further into slumber. "Goodnight Fo."

 

 So there's the first chapter !! Let me know how you like it! Leave me a comment if it's something I should continue . If you guys want me to continue it, I'll update again soon!