Spin the Bottle

Return to Sunshine

"I'm so BORED!!!...... How about we play a little game?" J-Saurus cackled from his sprawled out position on the floor, glancing around at everyone with an evil glint in his eye. "What kind of game?" Minny side-eyed J-Saurus suspiciously. "A fun one" the Dino giggled, flipping over onto his stomach. "Oh! I love fun games" Tae Tae squealed excitedly from the couch, leaning forward in anticipation of J-Saurus's next words. "We should play, pause for dramatic effect, spin the bottle!!! You know, for old times sake." "Did you really need to state the pause? You could've just stayed quiet...... Way to ruin a dramatic moment" I rolled my eyes at the now pouting Dino. "Spin the bottle? I'll play, but what are the rules?" Minho leaned back into the couch cushions. "Bottle spinner has to kiss the person it lands on. If the spinner refuses to smooch, you have to do a dare. Kisses on the cheek are allowed, since we have children present *cough* Taemin *cough*." "Hey!" Tae Tae whined, smacking Jonghyun, "I'm not a child!!" Stifling a chuckle at Tae Tae's adorable pout, I watched as everyone slowly agreed to the game, except Key. "What's wrong Key? Too chicken to play" J-Saurus mocked, nudging the kitty with his arm. "Leave him alone! You know he rarely participates in games, what makes you think he'll change now?" Minny mumbled, scooting closer to the pouting maknae. That statement is strangely true, although a bit harsh sounding.... Last time SHINee spent their vacation here, just about every game we played, Key didn't participate. He just stood back, playing the role of judge..... At this point, all eyes were focused on Key, eagerly awaiting his decision. Shuffling around nervously under the intense stares, Key glanced up and our eyes met. Time seemed to still as he gazed at me, eyes practically screaming 'what should I do?!' Nodding my head encouragingly at Key, he let out a sigh and agreed to play along with everyone else. "Great! I'll go grab a bottle! Everyone circle up!!" 
 
 
 
 
Key's POV
 
 
Why? Why did I agree to this game?!  Staring at the little plastic bottle in the center of our circle, I felt my nerves start to kick into overdrive. What if it lands on Fo? I'd have to KISS her! But what if she doesn't want me to? She freaked out last time we "kissed", I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable again. But if I don't smooch, i'll have take on whatever dare gets dished out as punishment, and I have a feeling they won't go easy on me.... What if I get dared to kiss her?! Wait, what if someone else has to kiss Fo, like Minho?! No, no absolutely NOT! I will cut off that boy's lips if he even THINKS about going anywhere near her. Why did it have to be this game Jonghyun?!?! AAHHHH!!!! Tugging at my hair in frustration, I began hyperventilating in panic. I can't do this!!! Ill just quit, yea- No! I am the Almighty Kibum!! I CAN DO THIS!! in a determined breath, I sat forward, nervously waiting for the game to begin. "Okay, now ladies, who's the first victim?" Jonghyun cackled evily, looking around the circle. "I hope this is one of those 'ladies first' moments, 'cause if your referring to all of us, i'll hit you" Minho deadpanned, glaring at the smirking Dino. "I'll go" Taemin giggled, disregarding the 'lady' factor. Reaching out with excitement, the maknae gave the bottle a quick turn. With an off sense of fascination and anticipation, I watch the bottle turn until it slowly stopped on.........Onew. "BWAHAHAHA" the moronic Dino burst into a fit of laughter, rolling on the floor as he clutched his sides. "Psh, ignore him Taemin. Come give your Hyung a kiss" Onew pointed to his right cheek, other arm outstretched towards the maknae. Without even a pause for thought, Taemin crawled across the circle and pecked Onew on the cheek. "AWWW!!!" Fo squealed while Ave's face flushed bright red. Once the maknae was reseated, all eyes quickly focused on me. "Looks like your up Key" Dino leaned forward with a malicious smirk. Why did I decide to sit next to Taemin? Better yet, why did he have to go first?! It was suppose to be one of the girls!!! Wringing my hands nervously, I stared unblinkingly towards the bottle. I could almost hear it mocking me, laughing at my distress. Gulping in fear, I reached out with a shaking hand and gave the bottle a quick turn. Heart pounding harshly, the sound of the plastic sliding on the floor set my teeth on grind. No! It's slowing down!! Holding my breath, I watched as it slowly came to a halt, pointing towards Fo. WHAAATT?! CURSE YOU BOTTLE!!! You're out to get me aren't you? I just knew that stupid thing had something against me from the second the game began!!! "Um.... Dare?" I panicked, starting to feel light headed from hyperventilating. "I dare you to..." Oh Please don't! "....kiss..." Have mercy!! ".....Fo" Jonghyun finished with a satisfied smirk. 
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
Stupid J-Saurus!! Why is he torturing my Kitty like that?!?! I'm going to clobber that boy.  Sending a glare in Dino's direction, I shuffled closer to Key. "Hey, don't fret so much! Kisses on the cheek ARE allowed" I chuckled while ruffling his hair soothingly. Watching him nod, I turned my head so my cheek was facing him. After a while of feeling nothing, I turned my head to see what Key was doing only to find my mouth firmly planted against his. "Oh Ho!!! Talk about bad timing! Or would it be considered good timing?" J-Saurus cackled. Pulling away, I cleared my throat awkwardly, looking at the ground. "Jonghyun it's your turn" I mumbled, scooting back to my place in the circle. "What did you just call me?" the Dino threw me a shocked look, but instead of replying, I just turned my attention back to the floor....... "Deja-vu much? The only difference is that I'm NOT kissing anywhere on your face. I choose dare" I suddenly heard Dino say. Looking up, I saw the bottle facing towards a chuckling Oninny. "I dare you to run around outside for 10 minutes in nothing but your underwear!" Eyebrow raised, I turned to stare at the giggling Maknae. "Psh, easy!" J-Saurus jumped up and began stripping his clothes. "You could've at least waited 'til we closed our eyes!!! No one wants to see that" I threw a random shoe at J-Saurus. "What's wrong? Are my washboard abs and muscular limbs too much for you to handle?" "Definitely! Abs are gross!!" I sneered, "I like my men with a layer of fat protecting their abs." Pouting, Dino turned away from the group with his nose in the air and stomped out the front door. Tae Tae jumped up and ran towards the side window. Playing around with my fingers, I impatiently waited for the doofus to return. Sitting around with nothing to preoccupy the mind isn't safe! Instantly flashes of THE KISS popped into my mind. No! So embarrassing!! Why is it I always end up lip-locked with Key at such awkward moments? If this keeps up,  I'm going to have to avoid him!! I don't want to, but all these accidental kisses are making me feel strange.....
 
 
 
 
Ave's POV
 
 
"Ten minutes are up!!" Taeminny shouted out the front door 20 minutes after Jjong ran out it. Stifling a chuckle, I watched the Maknae skip merrily back to the circle before turning to watch the door. In stepped Jjong, and what a sight he made. Soaked from head to toe, scratches running up his arms and torso, legs covered in mud, and a halo of leaves around his head...... Nature seems to have gotten the best of him. Before anyone could speak a word, Jjong held up his hand with a frown, "just shut up..... I'm going to take a shower." That said, he slowly limped towards the stairs. Silence followed his departure, so quiet we could hear every move Jjong made upstairs. "Um.... Ave it's your turn" Oneyyah broke the silence, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Leaning forward, I lazily flicked one end of the bottle, sending it across the floor. "Oops" I mumbled, retrieving the bottle and giving it a proper spin. Bottle coming to a halt, I followed the direction it landed to, finding myself staring at a flabbergasted Minnyho. "Ew" I muttered, blushing momentarily after I realized I had spoken out loud. Oneyyah and Taeminny instantly burst into a fit of laughter, rolling around spastically. "Thanks" Minnyho's voiced dripped with sarcasm. "Eh, I mean dare" I giggled awkwardly, face still bright red with embarrassment. "Well then, what's your worst fear?" "Game over" Fo instantly stated, sending a threatening glare towards Minnyho. He glared back for a few moments before bolting up from the floor and stomping upstairs. That was intense..... Fo stood up shortly after, quickly grabbing the medical kit from the kitchen before also heading upstairs. Did something happen that I wasn't aware of? Glancing towards Key, I saw him staring towards the direction Fo disappeared, a strange look in his eyes. Scooting closer towards Onneyah, I began racking my brain for any possible clues to the suddenly tense atmosphere....
 
 
 
Sha-BAM! Talk about draaammmaa XD This is such an awkward story! Hopes ya enjoyed my chapter 😄 COMMENT!!! Tell me what you think!!! 'Til next time my wonderful readers *wink wink*