I Find It Cool

Immortal Love

*Sorry for my last short update, My internet connection was acting strange and my computer kept freezing. Luckily Today, You will hace a nice update. Thanks for reading, enjoy!*

Everyone was hanging on to Hyoyeon's last words. What was Suho going to say? Nobody knew what was going to happen next. "Well, Was what I saw real?" She asks out of impatience. It's quiet once again. "Yes Hyoyeon it's true. Believe it or not, What you saw was real." He answers. Everybody turns and looks at Hyoyeon's expression to see her reaction. "So how can you guys feel safe around him when you know what he is?" She asks pointing at him with a scared look. "Its actually very simple, Were all werewolves." Suho answers. Hyoyeon's eyes look over to where all the boys are and sees their faces. They dont disagree with him, which means they are all werewolves. "So all of you are werewolves?" She asks looking at all of them. They all nod in agreement. "Wow" Is all that manages to come out of . "Are you scared of us?" Lay asks sadly. "No" She answers. Everybody looks at her. "I find this whole thing...cool." She states with a smile that makes its way on her face. Now everyone else is really surprised at her statement. I walk up to her and slowly ask "Really?" "Yeah, To know that there is something different in this "normal" world of ours, I find it cool." She states happily. Lay and some of the others sigh in relief to her response.

"Do you guys have any super powers?" Hyoyeon asks with a wide grin. Most of the boys chuckle. "Were not superheroes" Kai states. "Say that for yourself, Im an awesome superhero" Tao says. Everybody laughs at Tao's statement. "We actually have a great scent of smelling, and can hear from far away." Luhan says. "Thats so cool." She says. "Are you alright Hyoyeon, Your taking this really well." I ask patting her back. "Yeah, Im fine. Its a relief to know that your not crazy. I think the real question is, Are you alright? Your taking the really well, infact your not even surprised." Hyoyeon states. It takes a minute before Hyoyeon realizes why I was possibly so calm at the moment. "Wait, Did you know the whole time?" She asks shocked. "Yes, But I didnt tell you because they didnt want their secret getting out. This is something nobody can know about Hyoyeon." I warn her. "Im your bestfriend, you should have told me." She says with a saddened expression. "I know, and Im really sorry. Please Hyoyeon forgive me." I beg her. She takes me in a hug and I hug her back. "Of course, Just please dont keep anything from me anymore. Promise?" She asks while were still hugging. "Of course, I promise." I say. "Alright, enough with all this best friend nonsense. Hyoyeon you have to promise not to tell anyone." Kris says. She breaks our hug off and promises them. "I know you guys probably didnt want to me to know, But you wont regret having me know this secret. I promise you wont have to worry about it getting out." She says.

It's already 6 and thats when Hyoyeon decides she's ready to go. As were walking out the house I hear Kai call me from behind. "You two should talk, I'll walk home by myself." She says. "Are you sure Hyoyeon?" I ask. She gives me a reassuring smile and makes her way home. Kai slowly walks up to me. It's silent, like the awkward silence. "So, Things worked out well today" He states breaking the silence. "Yeah, Im glad things worked out okay." I say agreeing with him. It gets silent once again. "Im going to make my way home, I'll see you around Kai." I say before making my way to walk home. He watches me drift off from afar. "Wait, Seohyun" He says again. I stop in my tracks and look back at him. "Good night" He says. "Good night Kai" I say and then leave. I left feeling relieved while he was left feeling some sort of feeling that night.