Aftermath

Immortal Love

Flashback

Leeteuk aims the trigger. *Bang!* A loud thud noise makes its presence. My body falls hard against the ground, I spot blood making its way out of my chest. " Leeteuk what did you do!?" a male voice asks. Everything starts getting blurry and dark. I hear arguing happening. A females voice was heard crying. *Bang* another gun shot was made. Through the blurriness I see Kai fall right next to me. He holds me in his arms and says " Stay with me, Seohyun." Its get more blurry and dark. He starts shaking my body softly to keep me focused and awake. " I love all of you" I manage to say. " No Seohyun, No No No, Your going to be fine"  he says with a shaky voice. With the hand that has slight blood on it, I touch his cheek. " It hurts Kai" I manage to say through the pain. " I'm going to get you help, your going to be fine." he says. " Kai I, I-." I fall into darkness.

Present

I open my eyes very slowly. I'm in a white plain room, the hospital. I look at the window and realize its very dark out. There are so many flowers placed around the room, I guess people found out about what happened. * Ouch* I feel a slight pain in my chest. I look under my hospital gown to see stitches surrounding the place where I got shot. I wonder, where exactly is everybody? I try to push myself to sit up which fails because of how much strength is needed to do so. I look towards the door to see if any nurses are in sight, but none walk by. My eyes shift towards the flowers on the shelf next to the door. Their dead. Why hasn't anybody watered them. Wait, how long have I been here exactly? So many questions are running through my head, yet there is no-one in sight to ask for information. " Where the hell is this nurse?" I angrily say aloud. My hands start feeling around the bed for the nurse's emergency help button. Once I find it, I click it about four times because of my impatience.

About a minute later nurses come running into my room with shocked and surprised looks on their faces. It gets really silent, nobody makes a move. " Really, is this what you do when somebody asks for help!? Just stand there and freeze!" I angrily say. " Miss were so very sorry, We didn't expect for you to be awake so soon" one of the polite nurses say. " Exactly how long have I been here?" I confusedly ask. " About two weeks, Miss." she answers back calmly. "TWO WEEKS, Why so long?" I ask. " You were in a deep sleep once we were done stitching you up. We were surprised you were out for so long, Were even now more surprised you woke up earlier then expected." "Earlier than expected? Did you want me dead?" I retort back. " Of course not, in fact its good that you woke up. If you were out longer your condition would have been considered as a Coma." "Umm yay me, i guess" I say. " Umm can I ask you a question?" I seriously ask. " Of course" she calmly says. " What exactly happened to me? Why did I come to the hospital?" " Oh, you were brought in buy a young man. Then your brother explained how you were testing a shot gun and accidently shot at yourself." "Really? I guess that's clumsy me." " That is why you are here, right?" the nurse asks. "Yes" I lie. "Look at how late it is, enough with the questions. Get some rest. Well call your family in the morning to come and see you. Good night" " Umm Good night."

The Next Morning

I wake up with another slight feeling of pain in my chest. I open my eyes to the view of my Brother and three best friends waiting impatiently for me to wake up. I keep my eyes close to not interrupt their conversations. " Leeteuk, you seriously need to stop stressing. The nurses said she was perfectly fine and calm." Tiffany says " I cant help it I'm worried" he says while pacing back and forth in front of the room. " You should be, she is here because of you" Hyoyeon states. "Hyoyeon" Tiffany and Taeyeon say in usion. " What? I'm being honest. It is his fault" Hyoyeon says cooly. " Look, lets just look on the bright side of things, Seohyun is fine and she is going to wake up any moment." Taeyeon says trying to calm the tension. It gets silent for awhile."I wonder what's she dreaming about." Tiffany says. " Probably Gogumas." Taeyeon jokingly says. " Or Keroro" Tiffany adds in. " Actually both" I budge in. "MAKNAE!" Hyoyeon screeches. All three girls jump right on my bed and give me a hug. Taeyeon starts tearing up a bit. " Unnie, please no tears." I ask nicely. After what feels like an hour the girls finally make space and let me breathe properly. " So oppa, no hug for me?" I ask. " Of course JooHyun" He comes to give me a hug and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him but really tight. " Seohyun  I cant really breathe" He says. "Now you know how I feel" I angrily say. 

"Seohyun, Let him go hes turning red!" Taeyeon worriedly states. " I have so much I want to say, yet I feel like it wont matter." I say half teary. " Seohyun.I.Cant.Breath" Leeteuk barely gets out. I let go of my tight grip. It took so much strength to do that, But I believe most of that strength came from my anger. " Why did you lie about what happened?" "I was scared of what they might do to me. They would probably put you in a foster home, I wasnt thinking when I said it." Leeteuk tries to defend himself. " You were just scared for yourself, you didnt care about me." I say back. "Of course I do" He says confidently " If you did, then you wouldnt have shot me. I wouldnt be here!" I yell back. " Seohyun please calm down." Tiffany asks nicely. " I cant calm down Tiff, Im so confused, hurt, and angry" I tearfully say. " Where's Kai?" I ask. Everybody gets silent. " Well where is he!?!?" I ask again. " He's gone" Taeyeon says. "What?"