Believe

Immortal Love

"Seohyun, Are you there?" She say's as she wave's her pencil in my face. Were currently in the library studying together. She actually promised to give me some of her notes. One minute I would have my full attention on the work and then I would drift off into some deep thought. "I know ever since your incident thing's haven't bee too good, but you need to stay more focused" She scolds."I know" I say as I sigh. She get's back to writing until her phone begins to buzz. When she pick's it up a smile make's it's way over her face. "What's with the smile?" I curiously ask. "Well my boyfriend is going to stop by so we can go out to eat. You don't mind if I leave a little early, right?" She asks. "Of course not" I state. She smile's at my response before getting back to her work. "Can I borrow your note's?" I ask. She nods. As I grab her notebook to take with me her eyes shift toward's another direction where her smile get's even brighter. Tiffany hug's me goodbye and make's her way to the entrance of the library where her boyfriend is waiting. I look over and see him. Eric. The same guy that strangled me. Tiffany hug's him happily and smile's at his presence. His gaze catche's onto mine's and worry is written all over his face. He then grab's Tiffany hand and hurries out of the Librabry. I never told Tiffany that it was Eric who chocked me. And I never confronted Eric about what I remember. I have to play this right.

"What exactly are you telling me Kai" Suho asks. Kai rub's the back of his neck before taking out the bracelet in his left pocket. "You should see this" He says and give's him the bracelet. Suho goes into shock. "Where did you get this?" He asks with a bit of anger in his tone. "Leeteuk. Seohyun had found this in his room." He simply replies. Tears are building in the corner of Suho's eye's. "My sister had this on the night of the party. The last time I saw her" Suho take's a seat on the couch of his home. "I'm not completely sure if this pins Leeteuk as her murderer but he has something to do with this." Kai states. Suho brushe's his hair back with his hand's in frustration. "Something is going to go down Kai. And whatever happen's I need to know which side you are on. And which side she is on." "I'm with you and she is with me" He states. Suho nod's in undestanding and then hold's onto the bracelet in his hand tight. He is holding onto the only memeory he had of her left.

Afterschool I texted Tiffany to come by my house to talk after she is done with her date. I hope she handles the new's well and not to bad. My doorbell ring's and I immediantly invite her inside. "So what is it that you wanted to tell me that just couldn't wait until tommorrow?" She asks as she takes off her jacket. "Well ummm. I just wanted to give you back your notes" I lie. She sends me a glare. "Seriously Seohyun-aah? You can't lie to me. Now tell me what is so important?" She asks again. "Do you remember when I told you about how I was robbed and what the robber's had done to me?" She nods and asks to continue. "The guy who choked me was Rick. He is your boyfriend" I states. She take's in my word's and try's to believe them. "I dont know Seohyun, Rick is not that type of guy. He wouldn't do that" Tiffany defends him. "I clearly remember him there Tiffany. You have to believe me" I beg. "Seohyun you were drugged. Maybe your mind is just putting whatever it want's together" She suggest. "No Tiffany. This is the truth, the honest truth." "I'm sorry Seohyun, but I just don't believe you right now. I have to go" She says as she opens the door to leave. "Before you can believe in that, atleast ask him about what he was doing on that night. See if you belive in his words" I ask of her. She look's at me before walking away.

*Authors Note*

Sorry for the short update. I know in the beginning I was going to update 30 or more chapters but I'm going to end this story soon. Anticipate for the next chapter! ye :D