Confrontation

Immortal Love

After my whole confrontation with the pact, I've been hanging out with Hyoyeon more often. She wants me around  since I'm the only one who knows about what she saw. I hate lying to her about this, If she knows things wouldnt be so hard. I feel like the worst bestfriend in the whole world right now. Right now, I'm over at her house listening to her name all the possible things that could be what she saw. She still remembers and doesnt want to let it go. "Seohyun, I think I should go see them. I need to know what I saw." She says with a sigh. "Hyoyeon, Are you completly positive about this" I ask for her assurance. She nods her head in approval. Before I can say anything else she puts on her jacket before dragging me out the door to their house.

When we show up to their place I can sense the nervouseness Hyoyeon is already feeling. "We can alway go back. We should go back." I whisper to her. "No. I have to do this" She says before walking to their front door. I follow behind her. As soon as she is about to knock Lay opens the door. "Hyoyeon, What are you doing here?" he asks nervously. "I was wondering if I could talk to Kai or the rest of you guys if your all here." Hyoyeon also nervously says. He takes a moment before inviting her in and I follow behind. When we walk into the house, Like yesterday all the boys are in the living room doing different things. As soon as we make our way into the living room everybody stops what they are doing and realizes that we are here. I look back to Lay and he looks so nervous and saddened. "Hyoyeon, What brings you to come here?" Suho asks as he gets up from sitting off the couch. She looks at me before saying "I actually wanted to ask you guys something." She says nervously as she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "What would you like to ask?" He asks. "Well the other day that I came to visit, I saw something that wasnt really normal" She stutters out. "I saw Kai transform or do something where he changes into a wolf."

Everybody gets silent. Were all still hanging on to her last word. "Are you all werewolves?" She asks hesitantly.