Envious

Immortal Love

During the next couple of weeks, Everything has been fine. Litterally everything has been fine. No strange problems or events occurred. In school, I'm doing really well especially compared to before. I dont have anything stressing me out anymore, Im stress-free. On the other hand, Hyoyeon has been really well. Ever since she found out about the boys being wolve's she started to hang out with them more. At first, They werent so open to her hanging out with them. But later on their now hanging out more often. At lunch she would always drag me with Tiffany and Taeyeon to hang out at the boys table. I would only be there for a few minutes becuase of the awkward atmosphere me and Kai would create. If only things werent so awkward then my life would be put at ease a little more. As of right now, Im exactly experiencing this awkward atmosphere.

"And then the guy actually turned out to be a girl." Chen says as he finishes off his joke. Everybody laughs at the joke except me and Kai. I suppose we didnt find it too funny, We do think alike alot. Hyoyeon nudges Lay to include me and Kai in their conversations. "So Seohyun, How have you been?" Lay awkwardly asks. "Im alright" I state. "You know they were having aa Keroro marathon on last night" Xiumin asks me. "Yeah, I saw it." I respond. "Of course you saw it, Your so in love with Keroro." Baekhyun says with a smile. "Thats not completely true." I say smiling becuase it is kind of true. "Seohyun dont lie. You know your in love with Keroro" D.O says. "Fine, I admit im in love with Keroro" I admitted. Kai can only watch the whole conversation go on feeling envious inside. "I knew it. It was only a matter of time before you finally admitted it." Tao states. "I bet she loved him more than she loved Kai" Suho whispers to Kris. The whisper was somewhat a bit louder than usual that everybody heard it including me and Kai. Within 5 seconds Kai looks around before angrily getting up and walking out the lunchroom. I feel bad and run after him.

"Kai wait up." I say as I try to catch up to him. Before he can walk out of the school building I pull him by the arm which eases him to stop. "Listen, what happened back there was just some joke. They were just trying to lighten the mood." I say. "Do you honestly think I'm mad about what they said?" He asks with an upset tone. I back away a little and nod "no." "Seohyun I- He holds on to his words. "What is it?" I ask curiously. He still doesnt answer. "Kai tell me what is it?" I ask once again. Before I can ask the same question a thrid time he gently pushes me against the wall and puts his lips on mines. He slides his tongue in my mouth forcing for an entrance. I want to push him away yet I really want this too. I want us. I break off the kiss by forcefully pushing him away. He looks confused. I become a bit teary. "You cant break-up with me and then kiss me. Dont play with my feelings" I say as tears make their way down my face. I run away before he can say anything. What cures a broken heart that gets played with?