Gone wrong

Growl at you

"Lay where are we going?" Soo Yun asked as she looked off into the distance.

 

She heard Lay whine as he continued to run through the forest with her on his back.

"Yah, Are you not listening to me? I asked where are we-" Soo Yun became dead silent as Lay came to a stopping jolt.

Lay howled and Soo Yun came falling off of his back as he transformed back to his human self. 

"LAY." She huffed as she watched him become human," YOU BASICALLY DROPPED ME YOU MEANIE!"

Lay chuckled and walked towards her ," Mianhaeyo! I thought we'd get here quicker if you knew." he said as he scratched the back of his head.

"What are we here for anyways! You know how I feel about the dark! Especially since its night fall now! What if you-", Lay cut her off by kissing her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled away slowly," I missed you ", He whispered.

Soo Yun smirked then pecked his lips,"Babo", she poked his forehead then went hand in hand with him.

 

As the night continued to fall, Lay brought her to a candle lit dinner

photo dinner-by-candlelight_zps98327631.jpg

"You did all of this for me? " Soo Yun smiled as she stared at the scenery.

"Kai and I had planned for ___, kai, you and I to have a dinner here tonight but Kai and I agreed we both should have alone time with our lovely girlfriends."

Soo Yun smiled and pecked his cheek," Girlfriend~ I love the sound of that, Yeobo".

 

 

Kai and You headed over to Gangnam to see the night market.

You had never attended the night market because of every ones condition, but now that the opportunity occurred, you gladly took it.

" I don't see why you want to go here so badly, it's so freaking crowded..", Kai complained as he tried to find parking.

You chuckled and stared at the window at all of the street lights," I believe it looks absolutely beautiful." 

"Ara, Anything for my beautiful sweet heart", He said as he started parking the car.

Kai opened the car door for you and helped you out of the car ,"Stay close okay? I don't want anybody touching you." He staited. 

"Aigoo, I am the Moon and Harmony wolf, remember?", You smirked.

He wrapped his arm around your waist and lead you towards the night market," Yeah, yeah, rub it in."

 

photo 2710001201308007k_Myeongdong-Street_zps7fa42058.jpgIt was absolutely crowded in the night market, tons of vendors, people, foods, and all that you could imagine, could be sold here.

Walking through the night market, you both lost track of time.

For you two, it was like time had stopped and only you two could see each other and feel each others presence.

You both walked to multiple shops and street vendors, trying on hats and taking funny pictures of each other.

After a few hours, You both decided to settle down in a little coffee shop.

As Kai ordered you two some drinks and something to munch on, you checked your phone for any new messages.

 To your surprise, Soo Yun and Kris hadn't messaged you at all. 

Sighing in relief, Kai came back before you knew it with a hot espresso for you and a plain black coffee for him.

You thanked him then commented," I cannot believe you drink that. " You said as you blew on your coffee.

He smirked and mimicked you," I cannot believe you drink that.". 

You both laughed till it came to a sudden stop when Kai's phone rang.

 

"Hey Chanyeol whats- Huh? Wait slow down- He did wha- We'll be right there.".

In a sudden hurry, you both left with out the drinks as Kai ran with you to the car.

"Kai tell me what's wrong, what is going on?" You asked as he started the car.

He kept quiet as he sped off and drove vigorously.

" Kim Jongin, I demand you tell me what has happened this instant." 

" I don't want to worry you, so I will not explain." He said calmly as he zipped robustly through the streets.

You scoffed," Kim Jongin I demand you tell me what is wrong or will not talk to you for a days.".

"Yeobo! You can't do that! I don't want to fight with you, It's just-" ," IT'S JUST WHAT?" You snapped.

Kai pulled up to the drive way and helped you out of the car," You'll see."

 

You both entered the house and heard loud banging noises," YAH! KNOCK IT OFF!", someone yelled.

" KAI IS THAT YOU?" ," WE NEED BACK UP, UP HERE!" ," IF ____ IS WITH YOU, DON'T LET HER UP HERE!".

You looked at him confused as you heard the three familiar voices coming from up stairs.

"You stay right here, okay? I'll be right back.", Kai said as he walked you to the couch, pecked your forehead and headed up the stair case.

You continued to hear loud banging and growling from up stairs.

The front door opened once again as it was now Soo Yun and Lay who had just arrived him.

Lay had said something to her before kissing her and then headed up the stair case as well.

Soo Yun plopped down next to you," I guess both of our dates were interrupted? " She sighed.

You nodded as you both leaned on each other," Do you know what's going on at all?","No clue."

 

After 30 minutes of waiting, Tiffany came down stairs. 

" How are you two doing? " She asked as she walked towards you both and gave you two a big hug.

" We would be better if we knew what was going on..." Soo Yun whined as she hugged her back.

Tiffany made a confused face," You two both don't know what is going on?" 

You both nodded. Tiffany looked hesitant to tell you. 

She looked over at the stair case and turned back at you two," It's Luhan.. He is...Angry..".

You looked at her," You have to let me up there. I can help."

Soo Yun looked at you crazily," Are you insane! You could get hurt!"

Tiffany nodded," I agree! They've been up there for a good 5 hours trying to keep him in his room."

" Well what ticked him off in the first place!" You snapped at her.

She sighed... "He saw you leave with Kai earlier.".

 

Outragged by this, you walked past Tiffany and Soo Yun and ran up the stairs.

They tried to run after you but you had already made your way past the safety barrier.

"___! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP HERE!" ,"GO BACK DOWN STAIRS!","DON'T YOU DARE GET ANY CLOSER".

Kai, Kris, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho were holding down the door.

"Get away from the door." You said calmly as your eyes began to glow blue.

" ____, this is dangerous, You could get hurt." Kris said as he continued to hold down the door.

You took a step closer," I will be okay, open the door.".

Kai stared at you," _____, are you sure about this?".

Nodding, the 6 of them slowly stepped away from the door before Luhan blew it off.

Luhan walked out of the room, his eyes burning with anger and claws looking a sharp as knives.

"Where is ___." He said in a deep demomic voice as he stared the guys down.

He walked closer towards Kai and raised his hand at him.

"D-Don't hurt him.", He paused at the sound of your voice.

"I-I am right here", you whispered before he could hurt Kai.

He turned your way,"_____" he whispered as he took a step towards you.

"Yes, it's me Luhan." You said as you walked toward him.

He took a step back and whined in his wolf tone ," D-Don't worry I wont hurt you.".

You walked closer towards him as everyone watched," I am just as s-scared of you as you are, but please, calm down"

As you came closer to him, you caressed his cheek," Look into my eyes and you'll be okay. I promise. Just take a deep breath.".

Luhan took a deep breath and closed his eyes before releasing his breath. As he released his breath he slowly transformed back into human form.

He slowly opened his eyes," Komawo", he whispered before falling to the ground.

Startled, you kneeled to the floor and analyzed his face,"L-Luhan... M-Mianhaeyo."