Best Friends

Growl at you

You were laying in bed with the covers over your head and a pillow in your arms ," Kaiii~" You sighed into the pillow.

"Yeah, I think she's dreaming of Kai again.  " A familiar voice said as you heard the light foot steps come your way.

"Mei you. Go away Soo Yun." You complained and put the pillow on top of your head in hopes of blocking out the sound *does this woman ever sleep*.

She sat beside your bed and continued talking into the phone ," Yeah she's grumpy, I think she stayed up till 4 last night talking to Kai.".

You used your power to take her phone away ," She can call you back later. " you snapped hanging up.

" HEYY!!! I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU-" ," SHUUSHHH IT IS SSATURDAYYYYYYY".

" Aigoo! Who knew a year later you wouldn't be a morning person anymore." Soo Yun complained as she got up from the bed and continued packing.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes while apologizing ," Du bu qi Soo Yunnieee... " 

Staying up late almost every night really messed up your sleeping schedule, even Kai's.

But it was all worth it because at the end of the day, he was the last person you saw.

And when you woke up, he was the first person you saw.

The same pattern was set with Soo Yun and Lay except..

Poor Lay..

You knew Soo Yun was practically an energizer bunny no matter what time of day..

But Lay on the other hand... Struggled a bit.

Though he was so tired at the end of the day and too lazy to get up in the morning from staying up,

He would always make sure to greet Soo Yun,

Especially after what had happened last year, he still couldn't forgive himself and missed her both unconscious and consciously.

But he was her own type of happiness,

and she was his.

 

" Come on lazy one, we have to get your hair done today! We're leaving on Monday remember?!" Soo Yun pleaded as she came over to your bed and began tugging your arm.

You face palmed your self ," Aww Man-" ," You forgot, didn't you!?" She snapped and lightly slapped your arm.

The both of you had planned to arrive on Tuesday instead of Friday to surprise everyone.

The only person who knew of this plan was Kris, but of course, he kept it a secret.

And upon your request, you had asked to bring another friend this time. 

Though you knew it would make him angry, inviting a new friend in the members new home...

It wasn't just any friend..

"Du bu qi, Du bu qi, Araso I will start packing now..."  You sighed and got out of bed.

"Aniyaa! You have to get dressed! Our appointment at the salon is at 11am! " Soo Yun whined. 

"Well what time is it now?" You said as you started using your powers to levitate your clothes neatly into your suit cases.

"Its already 10am." She answered back.

And with that, You both began to get ready.

 

 

" Oooo! Dye your hair this color! " Soo Yun pointed at the model in the magazine with ash brown hair.

You smirked ," Is it because Kai's hair is that color right now?".

She nodded ," Then you should dye your hair this color" You replied pointing at the model with Auburn brown hair.

Her eyes widened," OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT!".

"Ooo! We will be so pretty!!! Come on~ Lets go!" Soo Yun cheered happily.and pulled you over to the stylist chairs

 

Eventually after the visit was over, you both headed out to do a little bit of shopping ," Aigoo I love your new hair ___! It really suits you~ The stylist was right~" Soo Yun complimented as she locked arms with you.

You had actually dyed your hear a deep auburn color instead of the ash brown upon the stylists recommendation. 

"Xiexie! But may I add, you do look might y with that hair of yours! Lay will be happy~ If you know what I mean?" You playfully said as you raised an eye brow at her.

She laughed and poked your head lightly ," Aigoo stop it weirdo~ I just hope it stays this color and that it stays curled and cut like this!" She complained.

She was right though.

Every time Soo Yun would try to curl it or cut it, it'd always change back to her straight long hair.

But not once had she attempted to dye it now that she was a vampire.

 

 

The next day....

 

 

It was 3 in the morning to be exact and you were still awake talking to Kai.

You were in bed with the covers over your head and groggily talking into the phone,

" So what did you guys do yesterday? " Kai asked.

He was on his way to to his second class and decided to have called you even for just a little bit.

" We.. got our.. hair donee.." You sighed trying to fight the urge to fall asleep.

"You don't sound to happy about" He coughed.

You sighed ," Mian mian~ I was-" ," AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You heard a shriek from the bathroom.

Sitting up quickly you loocked to see an empty bed across the room * What the.. * ," Was that Soo Yun? " , " Dui~ I think I'll call you back." 

Kai sighed ,"Ara, be careful, talk to you later~ I love you!" ," I love you too yeobbo~".

 

You got up from the bed and banged on the door ," Soo Yun open up! " ," NOO! I THINK IM BALDING!" She yelled.

Using your power you busted the door to find Soo Yun on the floor with towel wrapped around her body.

She holding pieces of her wet hair that was falling out ," OH MY! I AM DIEING!" She pleaded.

You covered your mouth not knowing what to do," That is impossible! You're a vampire!!" 

She nodded ," Th-Then why is this happening!?" 

You didn't know..

So you helped her get up, get dressed and laid her down in bed.

"Will you still be my best friend if I was bald?", Soo Yun asked as you tucked her into bed.

You couldn't help but laugh and nod ," Of course, best friends forever right?" You said putting you're pinky up.

She locked pinkies with you and said your goodnights.

Once in bed Soo Yun sat up quickly ," OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IF LAY THINKS IM HIDEOUS! " 

You face palmed yourself and hopped into bed ," I'm sure he will love you just the way you are smart one. Good night."