Hajima.

Growl at you

Luhans eyes slowly began to close as he leaned in closer and closer toward you.

You leaned back as much as you could, till your back was flat on the floor.

He spread his arms out and leaned on his hands for support as he came closer to you. 

You were heavily breathing as the space between you two had lessened more and more till eventually your noses had almost touched.

" I can't do this... "

You closed you're eyes knowing what would happen next..

 

"Hajima."

 

You both opened you're eyes and Luhan haulted.

 

"...H-Hajima..." 

You whispered as tears escaped the your eyes.

You opened you're eyes slowly as his purple eyes were staring at you.

Though he was still in your face, you didn't care.

Staring at his eyes only fascinated you more and more...

They were different from what you had ever seen.

But... His was breathing different...

It wasn't a soft sounding human breath anymore..

It sounded like....

A low growl with each and every breath he took.

He swept his hand gently across your cheeks, wiping your tears as they fell.

You raised your hand and placed it over his.

"...Luhan... I am s-so sorry..." 

He shook his head and smiled," It's okay, I forgive you. " 

You whimpered as you closed you're eyes ," I p-promise I won't leave again ".

He sat up and pulled you into his arms,

" Jebal... Stop crying.. " 

You nodded and attempted to stop crying as you hugged him back.

He pulled back a bit and wiped the rest of your tears away,

"Aigoo, Still as yeoppo as I remember~". 

You smiled at his words ," Komawo~" 

"_____ come and un-" Soo Yun said dropping her glass of water as she opened the door.

She placed her hands over ," I-I'm so s-sorry I should-" ," A-Aniya it's okay~ Go ahead ____ " 

Luhan cut off and levitated the broken glass into the trash while the spilled water went out the window.

You stared at him ," But-" ,"Don't worry. Just go." He slightly snapped then got up and sat back in his seat by the window...

You gave Soo Yun a saddening look as you got up.

Not knowing what to say, you walked over to Luhan and hugged his shoulders from behind ," Are you okay? I'll be back~" 

His eyes were bright purple starring out the window.

He nodded and patted your arm," Ara, I'll be okay. " 

 

" Was that-" ," Yes. " You said as you closed the door behind you.

"I thought he was" ," He came back." You said looking over the balcony of the staircase and levitated the luggage's to the second floor.

"But I thought it wasn't-" , " He is tamed. " You snapped and looked at Soo Yun's who was glaring at you with her golden eyes.

"Gee's could you sound anymore like Kai." Chen interrupted as he came up the steps with Baekhyun.

As the luggage's continued to come up you hugged Soo Yun," Du bu qi, I'm just a little confused and shocked by this too.".

She patted your back ," Mei you, It's okay. I'm sure he will get better soon now that you're here." 

You both giggled ," Araso go unpack, I'm sure Lay can sleep easily again now that you're here. " You commented and organized the luggage's from Soo Yun, Tiffany and yours.

Easily levitating your two large luggage's into Kai's room, Tiffany's 3 large luggage's into Kris and Chanyeols room and Soo Yun's 3 large luggage's into Lay's room, The two began to unpack.

 

" I brought you red ginseng " Tiffany said while opening her luggages.

He smiled lightly ," Thank you? " He greeted and sat on the floor beside her.

"You don't sound too happy about it." She said focusing on taking some of her clothes out and placing them around her on the floor.

He nodded ," Oh, I am its just-" ," I was kidding" She laughed and poked his forehead.

"I actually got you a few shirts, but you might want to iron some." She said pulling out a fat black Nike duffel bag out and handed it to him.

"What the hell is this? " ," The shirt's I got you. The backpack is for you as well." 

"THIS ISN'T A FEW!?" 

She laughed ," Just think of it as my thank you present." 

" Thank you for what? " He asked and began opening the bag.

" For being my best friend." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

 

"Why did you bring so many luggage's?" , " Because I want to have a variety of clothes to wear~" Soo Yun answered back.

They were laying on the bed in each other's arms.

He tucked her a piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead ," Do you what I was thinking when I first saw you without make up? " ," Dui, You were probably thinking ' UGH HOW UGRYYYY, MUST COVER MUHH EYES' " She jokingly said in a derppy voice causing them both to chuckle.

He shook his head ," Aigoo, Mei you! ..

I thought you absolutely beautiful..

Soo Yun, With or without make up, you are beautiful...

Because at the end of the day,

no matter how ugly you think you may or may not look,

You will always be beautiful to me." 

She kissed him deeply at his sweet words and hugged him tightly,

" I missed you soo much Zhang Yixing~ Xie Xie"

" But I missed you more Hwang Soo Yun~ " 

 

You refused to unpack just yet because if their was one thing you missed more than just being able to hold Kai in your arms again,

It was to be able to dance with him again.

His room had two mirrors that were connected together which were plastered to the wall.

They were perfect for being able to watch yourself dance.

You two rehearsed what Mr.Cho had taught earlier today.

" You need to trust me more when I dip you ____~" He taught smiling as he dipped you again.

It wasn't that you didn't trust him, it was the fact your legs were wrapped around his waist and that only one hand of his was supporting you're back.

"What if you drop me!" ," I won't drop you! " He laughed.

You nodded and hopped off of him.

" One more time and then you need to unpack.Araso? " He said restarting the song.

" Will you help me unpack? " You smiled at him.

You both snapped into starting positions ," If you do the dip right." 

Smirking you kissed his cheek ," Challenge accepted. "