Night fall

Growl at you

Instead of following the rules,

Kai took you out past night fall mean while Lay and Soo Yun did the same.

 

" Yeobo, I missed you so much! Where are we going? " ," To the park~!!" Lay answered Soo Yun as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and continued walking with her.

She walked silently while staring at the floor ," But the sun will set soon... This isn't-" ," You'll be okay, Don't you trust me?" He asked with a smile on his face and turned his head her way while caressing her cheek. 

She turned her head slightly and kissed his hand ," Of course I do.. It's just.. Remember when you almost attacked ___ and I that one night?" .

Soo Yun came to a halt as he stopped in front of you ," That was then, but this is now. I've learned to develop new skills and control myself. I promise, Araso?" .

She nodded and hugged him tightly as she rested her head on his chest ,"Dui.. I missed you so much. I don't know how many times I will say it but I really missed you Zhang Yixing." 

He kissed her forehead and smirked as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders," Don't worry, I missed you even more Hwang Soo Yun." 

They both pulled away and began walking once again hand in hand," So when will I see you in wolf form again?" she teased.

He flashed his eyes at her as he stared into her eyes," Just you wait and see." 

 

 

" Kim Jongin I refuse to get in this car! The sun is setting already!" You complained as Kai opened the car door for you.

He flashed his eyes," Seriously? Don't be stubborn babe." 

You scoffed ," Eww no. You know I don't like it when you call me babe or baby." 

He sighed," Araso araso, just get in the car would you? " , " No." 

" I promise you I won't transform or lose control." He stated as he stepped towards you.

"No. " You snapped as you flashed your eyes at him.

He could tell what was really bothering her and pulled her in for a hug.

"Mianhaeyo. I don't mean to be rude. I just...-"," You can't control your attitude. I know." 

He sighed," I-I can.. It's just difficult. I promise to be more gentlemen like. Ara?"

You gave in and hugged him around his waist,"Sometimes this scares me."

Pulling back a bit, he looked at your closed eyes,"Wae?" 

"Because I can't take watching people I love, change. Especially if they change for the worse." You said slowly opening your flashing blue eyes. 

He cupped his hand on your cheek and gently kissed your lips," I promise. On all that is good. That I will not change. I, Kim Jongin, will always love you, protect you, fight for you and care for you as long as I live." 

You smiled and pecked his lips," I love you too, yeobo" .

As your eyes faded back to brown, you sat in the car as Kai closed the door for you.

"So where should we go?" , " Movies!" You respeonded as he began backing up the car.

"OOO! Lets watch something scarryyy! Like The conjuring? " He suggested .

" Seriously!? FOR WHY?!?" You complained.

He laughed," I mean if you're too much of a weenie-" ," Fine." .

 

 

"Zhang Yixing I comand we go home!" Soo Yun complained as she saw the sun setting fast.

He smirked as he pushed her on the swing,"Why? I can't show you my surprise till the sun sets~"

She swung her legs," I don't care! It'll be dark and you know I am scared of the dark mister!" 

He stopped her from swinging and stood infront of her," Then I'll be your light".

" Don't give me the cheezy crap yeobo." She said stubbornly.

He sighed,"Aigoo, talking back to me are you?" He teasingly picked her up from her waist and threw her over his shoulder to carry her.

"YAH YAH YAH I AM A FATTY! PUT ME DOWN! " ," MEI YOUUUU!"

She giggled as he ran around the park and carefully set her down on the grass.

He sat beside her as she laid her head on his shoulder.

They watched the sun set completely with thier hands intertwined.

"Can we go home now?" She asked.

He shook his head," Nope. Now its time for the surprise." 

Looking around, making sure no one was in sight, he ran behind the bushes and quickly transformed.

"Yeobo? What's wrong?" Soo Yun asked as her eyes glowed brightly.

She slowly too some steps towards the bushes,"Yeobo- AHHH" 

She shrieked as she fell to the ground and was on the face by a large figure.

"AHHHH-GET OFF MEE! LAYY! HELP ME!" She shrieked as she tried pushing the large wolf off of her.

The wolf whinnied softly and he rubbed his head on her gently.

He pulled away a bit and flashed his familiar blue eyes at her.

"L-Lay?" She asked as her eyes faded back to brown.

He nodded and sat beside her," Was this your surprise?" 

He shook his head and kneeled down, gesturing her to get on his back.

She carefully got on and rubbed his fur.

He got on all fours and vanished into the near forest with her.

 

 

"____ open you're eyes! It's not that bad!" Kai whispered with his arm already wrapped around your shoulders.

Your face was buried into his neck and your hands covering your ears in the hopes the sounds would be blocked.

He chuckled,"Are you even listening to me?" He asked trying to meet eyes with you.

You nodded and continued to stay in the same position," Araso araso, Do you want to go home now?" 

You smiled and peeked up," Dui."