Penguin !

Growl at you

"Okay stop. You can't kill him dummy! Violence is not the solution. " Soo Yun complained.

"Well what else were we supposed to do?!" Chanyeol yelled at her.

" DON'T YELL AT ME!" Soo Yunshocking Chanyeol's arm.

He growled ," UGH.  I thouhgt you said violence isn't the solution!".

"Yah, Yah settle down please." Kris said as he opened the door carrying luggges.

He looked up the staircase to see Kai wiping your tears away as you two walked down the steps.

He knew exactly where you two were coming from and flew over to you and Kai.

You hugged him tightly and whimpered ," Du bu qi... That's why none of us told you..." .

Shaking your head, you let go wiped you're tears," Mei you, I can see why you wanted to keep it a secret."

Kai wrapped his arms around you again as you wrapped your arms around his waist ,"Kaja, To the kitchen" 

 

 

" HYUNG YOU'RE NOT GONNA DEFEND ME?" Chanyeol complained.

Lay shook his head while he wrapped his arms around Soo Yun ," WAEYO? " 

" You yelled at me first! " , " Did not! " ," Did too! " 

"Settle down guys! " Kris and Tiffany said giving them the look while levitating the last few luggage's into the house.

She huffed and snuggled into Lay's arms while Chanyeol huffed 

"cough. Match made in heaven much? " Kai snickered to you and nodded.

"Yah! " They said simultaneously again.

"Whatever you guys saayyy~" You teased as kai and you headed back to the kitchen.

He pulled out left overs and began heating them up in the fridge.

"Bulgogi? Bibimbap? Kimbimbap? Black Bean noodles? You name it, we have it." He said as he the oven and began heating up the seaweed soup.

You walked around the kitchen and began opening cupboards.

They practically had everything..

From spices to noodles to Fruits, meats and vegetables, You name it, they had it.

You jumped up onto the counter and looked around in awe ," You wern't kidding. " 

He smiled and walked over to you with pepero in his mouth, placing one hand on your knee, he began checking his phone.

While he wasn't looking, you began eating the other side of the stick and before you knew it, you kissed him.

A little startled he looked at you and smirked," Well since no body is watching" He said looking around then turning his head back to you.

"There's something I haven't been able to do for a year~" He said leaning closer to you while wrapping his arms around your waist.

You smiled and leaned your forehead onto his ," Oh really? Me too! I've been wanting to go watch that movie called ' A Werewolf boy ' " You teased.

He snickered," Seriously? Don't you know me better by-" ," Oh shut up and kiss me pabo." 

And with that you two began kissing.

You wrapped your arms around his neck while he leaned in closer to you, causing you to fall back a bit on the counter.

The microwave beeped but you both continued kissing.

"YAH YAH YAH WE USE THAT COUNTER FOR COOKING! NOT MATING! " D.O complained as the rest of the room mates poured in behind him.

" Mian~" You bowed and hoped off the counter.

Kai wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and began walking like a penguin.

"Awwhhh Kris! They look so cute! Let's try that! " Tiffany said and stood in front of Kris.

He blushed not knowing what to do. * Is she serious?*

She turned around and grabbed his arms, making him wrap his arms around her waist.

" Aigoo~ Like this, Ara? " She smiled looking up at him.

He couldn't meet eyes with her and nodded. * oh my goodness I am hugging Noona's waist.*

"Ara! Kaja!" She said as the began walking together like a penguin as well.

Lay was feeding Soo Yun kimbimbap and the other two couple were walking around together cutely

*Hmm.. Would it be too much to ask her to do that too? But what if I get... *

Soo Yun heard what Lay was think of and quickly stood in front of him. 

" I know you want to do that too~ Kaja~" She said with full.

Lay prepared to do the same but blushed harshly while looking down at her changed physique

*Has she always been thus curvy? Omo what am I thinking!*

, I-I have to use the bathroom "  he said running off.

*Ehh? That's strange...*

 

Kai stood behind you with his arms still wrapped around your waist as you heated up the Seaweed soup.

" Have you guys tried bringing food up to Luhan before? " You asked while stirring.

Kai rested his head on your shoulder with his face toward you ," Ne, but we stopped because he wouldn't eat." .

Your face went blank again," Can i try to feed him?" 

"Araso. But be careful. When Xiumin hyung tried feeding him once, Luhan got a little angry and the hot soup spilled all over Xiumin."

 

You were startled by the idea..

But you knew deep down inside, Luhan was going to be okay..

You walked up the steps with a tray of hot stone bibimbap and a hot bowl of seaweed soup.

Not sure if it you're theory would work, you knocked on the door ," Luhan? " 

"If its food, I'm not hungry." ," But its me.." 

And with that he opened the door immediately.

He had a smile on his face as he made way for you too enter.

You walked in and placed the tray in the center of the room.

You mixed the bibimbap quickly and took a small bite to test the taste.

He closed the door and sat beside you ," ____ you didn't have to bring me food, I'm not-" ," I know you haven't ate today." 

He twitched and looked at the food ," Aniya I'll be okay- " ," open~ " You said and held the spoon in front of him.

Without a second thought, he opened his mouth and let you feed him.

His eyes flashed purple as he chewed *Goodness I haven't ate real food in awhile*.

You yourself began eating and fed Luhan here and there.

You didn't mind having to feed him though..

It was better than having seen him sit here all day.

To you're surprise he picked up a spoon while you were mixing the seaweed soup,

" Ahh~" He said as he held out a spoonful of bibimbap.

You ate the bibimbap and continued mixing the bibimbap so that the bottom rice would not stick.

And with that he began feeding himself.

Began to cry a little while looking at the scene,

You couldn't help it.. You got him to eat while the others couldn't.

You began to imagine all the other things you could get him to do...

And that possibly he would be okay sooner than expected.

The hot stone bowl tipped a bit and for a plit second, you forgot that the bowl was hot soo..

You grabbed it with one of your hands..

"Omo Omo Omo~ Omo!" You shriek in a low tone so that everyone down stair would not hear it.

" ____! Gwaenchanha?!" Luhan said worrily looking at you and dropped his spoon.

You laid on the floor and bit your lip so you wouldn't yell.

Luhan helped you sit up and tried to see what happened ," What's wrong!? "

You shook you're head and smiled weakly ," I-Its nothing, I-I'll be fine ".

He leaned in closer finally realizing it was you're hand," Aniya let me help you" 

Before you knew it he had grabbed your hand and and  slowly ran one of his hands over your burn.

.... The pain was gone..

He let go of your hand and revealed where the burn had transferred...

"... How did you do that?.." 

You whispered and met eye to eye with Luhans purple eyes.

You watched as they faded back to brown...

He leaned in closer towards you and whispered ,"Du bu qi"....