Chapter 6

I'm not a fangirl, I just act like one.

(J-Hope’s POV)

“Hi, what’s your name?” I asked the girl as she walked up to me, timidly.

I got my pen ready to sign her album.

“Cho Hee,” she said, a blush on her cheeks.

I smiled at the shy girl, and looked down at her sticky note on the inside of her album.

What are your first impressions of me? It read.

I chuckled, and flashed a smile at her. “You’re very pretty…” I told her, signing the album and sticky note, then handed it to V, who was sitting next to me.

The girl’s red cheeks grew a thousand shades more crimson and she thanked me, shaking my hand, as she moved on to V.

I chuckled.

The fan signing was going great, as usual. We always get so much love and it makes me really happy.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as the next fan came up to me. I ignored it and talked to the girl.

The call soon ended and but then it started vibrating again, begging for me to pick it up.

I ignored it, still talking to the fans, and let it run strait to voicemail, again.

But, once again, the phone began to buzz.

I glanced down the shortening line as the time for our fan signing drew to an end.

I sighed and reached into my pocket, as I waited for the next girl, and saw that it was Ariel calling.

I leaned over to Namjoon, who was sitting to the left of me, and told him I had to take an urgent call. The younger simply grunted in response.

“Yeobosseo?” I asked into the phone.

“You are a man of many names…” she began, without saying hello.

“I—I am?”

“Let me elaborate. J-Hope disagrees with something: J-Nope. J-Hope is taking a shower: J-Soap. J-Hope is feeling sad: J-Mope.”

 I tried my hardest to maintain from laughing. Was this girl serious?

“J-Hope does something really awesome: J-Dope. J-Hope wears dull, brownish clothing: J-Taupe. J-Hope does a cf for mouthwash: J-Scope. J-Hope watches way too much tv: J-Trope. J-Hope touches Jin inappropriately: J-.”

Wait what…?

“ J-Hope goes snowboarding: J-Slope. J-Hope tries to help you deal with your problems: J-Cope. J-Hope becomes a religious icon: J-Pope.”

I chuckled into the receiver. “Are you done?”

“I am,” she responded.

“Why was that worthy of calling three times in a row?” I asked, trying my hardest not to sound like I was enjoying the phone conversation as much as I was.

“Because, I would forget. You know me, I forget everything…”

I laughed slightly. “Well you know, I’m in the middle of a fan signing.”

The comment didn’t even seem to faze the girl. “You would rather be talking to me anyway,” she replied simply.

“God, you’re such a tease,” I said allowed. Crap, I shouldn’t have said that with a bunch of girls around.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Namjoon looking over at me, rolling his eyes.

“I know I’m a flirt. Sorry,” she said. “I’ll let you go now. Your reaction wasn’t as funny as I thought it’d be. Goodbye.”

Before I could protest, the girl had already hung up the phone.

What the heck was that about?

I put my phone in my pocket and sat back down, bowing to the girls who were waiting on me, and continued the signing.

 

“What was that ‘urgent’ call you had to take?” Namjoon asked, rolling his eyes as we waited for our manager who was on the phone with someone for our next schedule.

“It was so—sort of urgent…” I lied.

“So who was the phone call from?” he questioned.

“I bet it was his girlfriend,” V teased.

“I don’t have a girlfriend,” I defended.

“Yeah, but you wish you do,” JiMin said, joining the teasing.

I blushed.

“So, was it Ariel?” Jin asked.

I nodded, my blush increasing. “It was Ariel.”

“Next time, don’t interrupt a fan meet with a call from her… There were seven fans that didn’t get to talk to you.” Namjoon said, wiping sweat off his forehead. “God, it’s so hot out here…”

“When is manager hyung going to be done talking?” Jung Kook whined, fanning himself with a piece of paper.

“Oooh, what’d she say?” JiMin asked me, ignoring the other two.

“She was talking about the many names of J-Hope…” I mumbled, still confused on what exactly happened during that phone call.

Namjoon chuckled. “That ought to be good.”

“So, what were some of them?” V inquired.

“I actually don’t remember all of them… but I do remember one…”

“What was it?”

I chuckled and turned to Jin. “One of them was: J-Hope touches Jin inappropriately: J-.”

The eldest’s jaw dropped. “What?!”

“Wait, so if you touched me inappropriately than you wouldn’t be called J-?” Jung Kook questioned.

I shrugged. “I guess not…”

“Who came up with that?!” Jin yelled.

We all laughed at him. “Does it matter?” JiMin asked.

“Yes! It matters very much!”

“Alright boys, you ready to leave?” Manager hyung asked, slapping his phone shut and walking up to us.

“Yes!” Jung Kook and Namjoon exclaimed.

“It’s so hot out here!” the maknae complained.

“You whine too much,” I mumbled and got a soft punch in my shoulder as a response.

“I have good news for you,” hyung told us as we were walking to the van. “The radio show for later today accidently booked two people on top of one another; and since the other people bring lots of listeners, they canceled us instead. So, even though we don’t get the show, you guys have a free afternoon and evening.”

We all cheered for joy.

Finally, our first night off in a month.

“So, Jin, what’s for dinner?” the manager questioned.

“Wait—I’m cooking dinner?” Jin asked.

“Yeah, we haven’t had Jin’s cooking in a long time,” Suga cooed.

“But what if I don’t want to cook tonight?”

“Too bad,” Namjoon said simply.

“Yah, I’m your hyung, treat me with respect,” Jin said, glaring at the leader.

“Yah, I’m your leader, my decision trumps all,” he snapped back.

Aish, this heat is getting to everyone’s head.

Jin frowned. “Whatever. Decide on what you want to eat, and I’ll make it… I guess…” he added at the end.

“Kimchi Jjigae(stew)!” JiMin yelped.

“No… let’s just keep it simple. Like noodles or something…” Namjoon mumbled

“Yeah! Japchae!” V agreed.

“I wouldn’t mind Japchae,” I told them.

“Fine, japchae it is,” Jin finalized.

“Wait, you aren’t going to even listen to what I have to say?” Suga asked.

The eldest looked at the other. “No.”

Suga frowned. “Well fine then…”

We were all tired. It had been a long week and it was hot outside. We were all starting to piss each other off, especially as we spent more and more time in the heat.

 

We finally made it back to the dorm and Jin hyung went into the kitchen to begin our early dinner and the maknae followed him in there, knowing that Jin was in a bad mood, in hopes to cheer the other up by giving him his help.

Manager hyung’s phone went off and he answered it, coming back into the living room later, as I was drifting off to sleep on the couch.

“Alright guys, I won’t be able to make dinner tonight with you. My wife just called and wants me home since I’m free…” he said with a sheepish look on his face.

“Get some!” Jung Kook chirped from the kitchen.

“Take her out to a nice candlelit dinner, and then take a nice stroll in the pa—” JiMin began.

I groaned, grabbing a pillow on the couch and covering my ears. “Let me sleeeep,” I complained.

They completely ignored me.

“Ew no. Just go home and make her a homemade dinner; then spend a nice evening, cuddling on the couch…” Suga said.

“You guys are helpless. Let the man do what he wants,” Namjoon declared.

“Thank you!” manager hyung said, looking at Namjoon. “For your information, I have been married for twelve years. I think I can handle myself now.”

I groaned and stood up, throwing the pillow on the couch.

“Some ones grumpy,” V chuckled.

“I’m going to my bed. Wake me up when food is ready,” I said, strolling off to our bedroom.

“No, we’ll wake you up when it’s already eaten!” Jung Kook yelled back at me.

Aish, these people…

 

(Narrator’s POV)

The manager left the dorm not five minutes after J-Hope left to go take his nap.

“You know what we should do?” JiMin asked.

Jin and Jung Kook were still in the kitchen cooking, while the rest resided on the couch, watching a television program.

“Hmm?” Rap Monster asked, his eyes drifting off to sleep.

“We should invite my ‘high school friends’ over,” he said, talking about the girls.

“Why would we do that?” Suga asked.

“Well, because we’re bored and we never seem to be whenever they’re around…” he pondered.

“You have a point… they always seem to make us laugh, especially Tae Ri. She’s awesome,” V added.

Rap Monster stiffened at the sound of her name. “We don’t need to be making friends with them. They are our fans… we can’t become close friends with all of our fans,” he said sternly.

“Too late,” Suga said.

“Yeah… you shouldn’t have agreed to let Hoseok choose Ariel’s letter if you wanted that,” agreed JiMin.

“Well, it was a stupid mistake. We can’t be doing this…”

“Well, like Suga said. It’s already too late. We have their phone numbers and Hoseok has fallen head-over-heels in love with Ariel. We might as well continue the friendship now…” V said, thoughtfully.

Namjoon sighed. “Fine… I guess you’re right.”

“Yay!” V squealed, happy that he had won.

“I guess I’ll text Tae Ri then,” Suga said, digging his phone out of his pocket.

 

(Ariel’s POV)

“I still want to know what that dancing was about…” Tae Ri said, placing my milk tea in front of my at the table I was occupying.

I sighed. “It wasn’t about anything. You’ve seen me go to a club; you know that’s how I dance…”

“But you weren’t at a club; you were in the middle of a dance studio, alone with one other guy. People don’t dance like that when it’s just two people.”

“You and I do,” I replied simply, poking my straw through the lid, taking a sip.

“But we’re different. We’re best friends and that permits us by doing anything weird around each other since we can do anything with the other and not be judged. But you barely even know Hoseok.”

“You barely knew Suga when you started dating,” I snapped.

She pursed her lips and sighed. “Fine, you’re right about that.”

“I know I am, can we just drop this whole dancing thing? I promise I’ll never dance with a boy like that ever again. Alright?”

She nodded. “Wait, one more thing: why were you even with him to begin with?”

I shrugged. “He called me when I was doing my homework and asked me to come to the studio to dance with him. I reluctantly agreed since I hadn’t worked out for the day yet.”

She nodded, a slight smile forming on her lips. “I see… Do you think that there is any chance you might be starting to like him?”

“The day I do, I’ll tell you to kill me,” I replied simply.

The girl sighed, frustrated.

“What’s so bad about him?”

“Nothing is bad about him. I was taught that dating is for trying to find your soul mate that you’ll spend the rest of your life with; not for jumping around because I’m hormonal.”

“That, my friend, is the reason why you will never kiss a guy,” she said, shaking her head.

“What, have you kissed Suga yet?” I asked, praying that she’d say no.

“What if I said yes?” she asked.

“I don’t know, what if you said yes?”

Tae Ri sighed. “Fine, I haven’t kissed him.”

Ah, reverse psychosis works every time.

Her phone blared loudly and I quickly inhaled a piece of tapioca and choked on it. The girl ignored me as I was trying to get the ball out of my throat, and checked her phone.

“OH! It’s from Suga!” she exclaimed.

I coughed up the boba, sending it flying on the table. I groaned and picked it up.

“I see how it is, you don’t even care when I’m busy dying because of the tea you gave me when you get to talk to him,” I grumbled.

“I knew you’d be okay,” she replied simply.

“What does he want?” I asked.

“JiMin suggested that we come hang out with them tonight for dinner. Jin is cooking,” she said.

“What?! We get to taste Jin’s cooking?!”

The girl nodded with a grin. “Yeah! Do you want to go? Please tell me you want to go…”

“No, I just squealed with the thought of eating Jin’s delicious looking food, but I’m not going to eat it,” I told her sarcastically.

She glared at me. “You need to work on your temper, missy.”

“J-Hope likes my temper.”

“It doesn’t matter, he’s crazy…”

We went back and forth like that for a while, until she got off work, and after her shift was up, we went over to their dorm, JiMin meeting us outside to take us up.

“Why did you randomly want us over?” I asked him.

“Because, everyone was really moody and quiet after the fan signing today… it was really hot and it made them all pissy,” he pouted. “Jin was mad that he had to cook tonight, he and Namjoon got at it because Namjoon was abusing the power of being a leader, Jung Kook was being a whining baby since it was so hot, Suga was upset that he didn’t get a say in what we were eating… even V was starting to get a bit snappy… Oh! And J-Hope was just extremely exhausted for some reason. And you guys always seem to get us in a better mood… so I decided to drag you into the snake pit for an evening,” he said with the cutest grin on his face.

I swear he is so FREAKING adorable!!!

“Wow, you’re using us?” I asked. “Sending us into the lion’s den… I see how it is…”

“It’s not like that…” he said defensively.

“Well then, what is it like?”

“We also enjoy being around you two… you should think of it as a compliment!”

I glared at him and Tae Ri sighed, happily. “Regardless,” she said, “You still thought of us enough to invite us over.”

The boy nodded with a smile and led us into the delicious smelling dorm.

“Oh god, Jin! What is that heavenly smell?!” Tae Ri yelled into the dorm.

“Japchae!” he yelled from the kitchen.

The girl made her way to the kitchen, completely forgetting about me and began to bother Jin about getting a sample before dinner.

Is the shower ? I think I hear it… Maybe we shouldn’t be here…

I stood there, awkwardly, in the doorway since I hadn’t been to the dorm before.

“Noona, make yourself at home,” Jung Kook told me, peaking his head out, smiling at me and motioning to the couch, where Suga, V, and the Rap Monster were sitting, indulging their obviously tired eyes with the television.

I smiled politely, and slipped my shoes off, walking to the couch.

“Hey, have a sit,” Rap Monster said, patting the empty seat between Suga and himself.

I blushed and sat between them.

“How’s it going?” Suga asked.

“I-I’m f-fine…” I stuttered.

Gosh, why do I stutter so much around him still?! He isn’t my boyfriend!

“You’re wearing your glasses again,” he told me, touching the black rims.

I nodded, my face not letting up from its’ crimson color. “You told me that I should…”

I noticed that V elbowed him, but the other didn’t seem to care.

“Can I see them?” he asked. “I like the frames, they’re so daebakk.”

I hesitantly nodded and took off my glasses, my vision instantly turning blurry, transforming the room and the people in it to nothing but colorful blobs.

“Woah! You’re blind!” he shouted.

I wish I could see what he looked like…

“Yeah, I noticed…” I said.

“Like seriously! I can’t even see you,” he said. I felt him lean closer, making me wonder just exactly how close he was to my face.

“Can I try them on?” the Rap Monster asked.

“Hold on, I want to take a selfie of them first, since I can’t even see myself in my phone screen…”

I heard a snap and something reach across me, as what I assumed to be Suga’s arm as he gave the Rap Monster my glasses.

“Here, hold these,” the Rap Monster told me.

I turned to him, squinting, trying to see what he was talking about. He laughed and grabbed my hand, placing something in them.

“They’re my glasses,” he said.

I shrugged and put them on, being able to see a little bit more.

“You are blind!” he exclaimed.

“And you’re not,” I chuckled, looking at him and trying to focus in on the way he looked like in my glasses.

“Let’s take a picture,” he exclaimed, grabbing his phone. “, I can’t read anything on my phone…”

“I’ll take it,” Suga laughed. “Ariel, lean into him.”

I blushed and leaned into the Rap Monster who put his hands on my shoulder and peaked out from over me when we turned to Suga for the picture.

“Good, can I have my glasses back?” I asked the Rap Monster.

He laughed and handed them back to me, and I gave him back his. “Gladly…”

“I can see!” I yelled playfully.

“Ah, make room for JiMin!” JiMin yelled. “I want to watch this episode…”

Suddenly everyone was pushed closer to one another as Jimin shoved himself on a three person couch where four people were already sitting.

I found my body thrown against Suga’s. A wave of heat was tossed back and forth between us. I glanced up at his pale face. Was he blushing too?

A door opened up from the hallway that was next to the television set and J-Hope with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist came strolling out into the living room, drying his hair with a second towel.

“J-Soap!” I exclaimed.

The boy looked up and looked like he just had a heart attack when he heard my voice.

“Y-yah! What is she doing here?!” Hoseok asked the Rap Monster, fumbling with the towel he was drying his hair with to cover his bare chest.

Psht, it’s not like we haven’t danced together without your shirt on or anything…

“JiMin wanted them to spend the evening with us,” he shrugged. “Go get dressed. No one wants to see you .”

“What? J-Hope ?” Tae Ri said, coming from the kitchen with a smirk on her face as she went to look down the hallway where Hoseok was standing.

“I’m not ,” he said, turning around, revealing a very nice back, and walking back into the bathroom.

“Aw, too bad…”

“Yah,” I heard Suga’s voice say defensively.

She turned to him and blew him a kiss.

“You’re such a flirt,” I told the girl.

She sighed. “I know I am… I can’t help it though.”

I rolled my eyes. Like hell you can’t help it.

“Alright! Dinner is ready!” Jung Kook yelled from the kitchen.

“Finally!” all the boys on the couch yelled, standing up and walking to the kitchen to help set the table and get ready to eat.

 

Dinner was… awkward. Jin decided to sit at the head of the table. And apparently, Tae Ri and Jin ‘bonded’ while they were making dinner, so she wanted to sit next to Jin and Suga naturally sat on the other side of Tae Ri, leaving the two of us separated. V wanted to sit on the other side of Jin and Jung Kook next to V, then JiMin, then the Rap Monster, then J-Hope, leaving me between Suga and J-Hope… yes, it was very awkward.

This was also the first time I got to see Tae Ri and Suga as a couple. And I have to say, they were a very weird couple… they showed no affection, no skinship, he didn’t once put food on her plate or refill her glass when it was empty… it was almost as if they weren’t even dating. Just the thought made me much happier than it should have.

The food was great, I have to say. Jin definitely did NOT disappoint me with his cooking.

Now we were all sitting in the living room. I was on the floor, Hoseok was naturally sitting beside me, V and JiMin on the other side of me. Suga, Tae Ri, the Rap Monster, and Jin were taking over the solitary couch.

“Let’s play a game…” Tae Ri said.

“What game?” V pondered.

“Tae Ri,” I told my friend. “No. Not that game…”

“What? What game?” J-Hope asked.

“Why not?” she asked me, pouting and giving me her best ageyo.

“Because, it always ends out being extremely embarrassing for me…”

“It’s not my fault,” she shrugged.

wipe…

“What game?” the Rap Monster said, getting impatient.

“Never have I ever,” she said with a smile.

“Oooh! That sounds fun!” JiMin exclaimed.

“We should play it the alcoholic way,” J-Hope said with a grin.

I hit his leg. “Nooo!”

“Why not? It should be fun!”

“Because most of us are underage!”

“I have to agree with Ariel,” the Rap Monster said. “We can’t be getting drunk tonight. We have schedules all day tomorrow. None of us need a hangover.”

“Fine…” Hoseok mumbled.

Yay, I finally won something…

“Wait, why is this game embarrassing for you, noona?” Jung Kook asked.

“Because, our little Ariel is a nun; she hasn’t done anything in her life,” Tae Ri answered for me.

“T-that’s not true! I’ve done a few things…” I mumbled, trying to recall a time I did anything interesting in my entire life.

Everyone laughed.

“Is everyone going to play?” Tae Ri asked.

Nods came from every head around the room.

“We’re only going to play with one hand. Alright then, hands in,” she said with her infamous smirk.

Forty-five fingers were held up as the game began. (AN: If you are not aware how to play, click here. Also, the accusations in the game are NOT true. They are completely made up.)

“I’ll start,” she said. Oh gosh… “Don’t worry Tae Ri, I’ll keep it sweet at first.”

She thought for a minute. “Oh! I’ve got a good one! Never have I ever been on television!”

Groans came from around the room.

“That’s targeting!” Jin declared.

“You can’t target!” V objected.

“Yah, she started the game. She can do whatever she wants,” Suga said.

Tae Ri leaned up and kissed her boyfriend’s cheek and I cringed.

Every male in the room put one finger down, since they had obviously all been on TV.

“My turn?” Suga asked. Tae Ri nodded with a sweet smile. “Hmmm, never have I ever cross dressed…” He turned and smirked at the Rap Monster.

“What?!” Tae Ri shrieked.

His face turned a deep shade of red, before hiding his face and putting down a finger.

“Okay, we must hear this story,” I told the older.

“I-it was a bet I did during high school with my friends… I lost the bet, so I had to cross dress…” he said, still hiding his face. “Suga just happened to go through my high school year book and see a picture of me in a dress at the annual festival.”

“No offense hyung, I bet you make an ugly girl,” Jung Kook said laughing.

“I bet he makes a cute girl!” Jin said, pinching his cheeks.

“Please, tell us what the bet was,” J-Hope said, stifling his laughter with his hand.

The Rap Monster sighed. “I was a first year at the time and there was this really pretty fourth year that I had a crush on. I bet my friends that she would say yes if I asked her out and they told me to cross dress at the festival if she didn’t… She completely rejected me; like she laughed in my face so freaking hard. So I had to put on a dress and heels…”

“Awww, little Namjoon got rejected…” JiMin said, sympathetically.

“It’s okay; she ended up being the principal’s daughter. I wouldn’t have wanted that anyway,” he said with an awkward laugh. “Who’s next?”

“I’ll go!” Jin said. “Never have I ever totaled a car.”

Jung Kook put a finger down.

“When did you do that?!” I exclaimed.

“It was during my trainee days… I was learning how to drive and I totaled the vehicle the first time I was behind the wheel,” he said proudly. “I ran it into a brick mail box.”

We all laughed at how proud of himself he was.

“Alright, I’ll go next…” Jung Kook said, thoughtfully. “Hmmm, never have I ever cheated on a test.”

“LAME!!!” J-Hope yelled.

“That’s such a stupid question. Are you serious right now?” JiMin asked.

The maknae nodded cutely. “I am.”

I hesitantly put a finger down, hoping no one would see.

“WAIT!” Jin yelled. “ARIEL PUT A FINGER DOWN!”

Thanks Jin…

“So you have done something in your life before,” J-Hope smirked.

“Omo, my Ariel is growing up. Wait?! What test did you cheat on and why didn’t you tell me?!” Tae Ri asked.

“It was off Cameron, the foreign exchange student, back in our first year, remember?” I asked the girl.

“Oh yeah! The guy you liked!”

“You liked a guy?” Hoseok asked, raising his eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. “It was three years ago. Get over it,”

“Ooooh, she told you hyung. We know who wears the pants in your relationship,” Jung Kook teased.

“No one wears the pants in our relationship,” I mumbled.

“Wait, so there’s no need for pants at all in your relationship?” V asked with an ‘innocent’ smirk.

I face palmed and everyone laughed at him. “That’s not what I meant. Can I go next?”

Everyone around the room nodded.

“Alright, this one is for you, Tae Ri: never have I ever gone streaking,” I smirked.

The girls face turned red and she put a finger down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw J-Hope put his finger down too.

I turned to him, my eyes wide and my jaw on the floor. “You too?!”

He nodded with a sheepish grin. “Yeah… I was drunk at a party…”

“Really?! That’s when I did it also!” she exclaimed.

“I was at my high school friend’s party, a bunch of us did it. Both guys and girls…”

“Omo, me too! I was at my friend Kang Bong Chae’s house… there must have been fifty of us, but we got caught by the cops. A good three-fourths of us ended up in custody all night, myself included,” Tae Ri said, obviously not proud of that fact.

“Bong Chae?! No way! That was the party I was at!”

“Really?! Did you get caught?”

He laughed. “Of course not, just because I was drunk doesn’t mean I got caught,” he smirked.

She glared at him. “You know, if you did get caught then we could have become friends sooner.”

“If I did get caught then maybe I wouldn’t be a part of BTS right now,” he reasoned.

“Good point. Who’s next?”

“I guess I’ll go,” J-Hope said, looking at me. “Oh! Never have I ever used a fake ID.”

I put a finger down and glared at him since he knew I liked to go clubbing and was obviously under age.

“Tae Ri, I don’t know what you’re talking about; this girl is a daredevil,” Hoseok smirked, leaning slightly closer to me.

“My turn!” V exclaimed. “Never have I ever experienced love at first sight,” he hummed, turning his head to J-Hope.

A series of ‘oooooh’s filled the room as the boy put his last finger down.

“Wait, hyung, are you out?” Jung Kook asked.

“I am indeed,” he replied.

“How! You only streaked, experienced love at first sight, and… oh what was the other one?”

“Been on TV,” the Rap Monster finished for him.

J-Hope chuckled. “My dear friends, just because you didn’t see me put my fingers down doesn’t mean that I didn’t. I put it down on the crossdressing and cheating on a test too.”

“You’ve cross dressed?” I asked him, rolling my eyes.

“Yes, I have. I was in elementary school. I was curious. So?”

Everyone looked at him oddly.

“Alright then… does that mean the game is over?” Jin asked.

“No, we keep going until everyone is out,” the Rap Monster told him.

“This is boring though! Everyone keeps on targeting,” JiMin pouted.

“We don’t have to play anymore, if you guys don’t want to,” Tae Ri said.

“Yeah, let’s not play anymore,” Hoseok said.

“Yah, you don’t want to play anymore because you’ve already lost,” Suga said.

“That is a very true statement,” he mumbled. “We should watch a movie.”

“I like that idea,” V said. “How about a romantic comedy?”

“No! Something with action,” the Rap Monster mumbled.

“Or a cartoon,” Jung Kook said with a smile.

“I like cartoons,” Jin agreed.

“Horror,” J-Hope and I said at the same time.

The boy turned and looked at me. “See? We have more in common than we thought!”

I sighed. I honestly didn’t care what we watched as long as we didn’t have to play another game.

We went on like that for a while and ended up not even watching a movie and just playing video games. They were all surprised that I actually could play and join in, whereas Tae Ri just sat there and watched us. The two of us didn’t leave until after one o’clock in the morning. Over all, it was a decent night…

 

(Suga's POV)

After the girls left and the rest of the group retreated back into the room, I resided on the couch, holding my head in my hands.

My heart was throbbing all night, and I was highly aware of it. I even think that at one point I blushed...

Ariel was making me go crazy on the inside... Why does she do this to me now when she didn't do it before?

"Hyung?" I heard Taehyung's voice say.

I looked up and he gave me a half-hearted smile before walking over and sitting down beside me.

Somehow, this boy had seen right through me.

"I don't know what to do..." I mumbled.

He sighed and wrapped his arm around my back, resting his chin on my shoulder. "You like her..." he whispered.

"I know I do. I just don't know what to do..."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know what to do because of Hoseok... I can't betray him. Normally, I would have just asked the girl out... But I can't do that this time."

"You could tell Hoseok how you feel..."

"No! It would ruin our friendship!"

"You don't know that... Hyung is a really sweet guy. He'll probably be understanding."

"I don't care if he's understanding. You guys are my brothers. Brothers don't steal other brother's girls... It's sick."

Taehyung sighed. "I don't know what to tell you."

"Tell me that I'm sick and to throw these thoughts away. Tell me that I'm an idiot or something. Just tell me how horrible I am."

I felt Taehyung smile against my shoulder. "You are none of those things. You didn't choose to like her; therefore, it is not your fault."

"It's just not fair..."

"What's not fair exactly?"

"That if I asked her out, she would say yes in a heartbeat. But if Hoseok asked her, she would reject him in an instant."

"It's not your fault, stop beating yourself up over this..."

I sighed. "I can't do this. I'm just going to ignore these child-like feelings. Nothing is going to destroy my relationship with any of my brothers, especially a girl..."


WOAH this chapter ended up being much longer than expected...

Have you guys ever played "Never Have I Ever"? It's so much fun... especially when it's in a hot tub at night... an innocent game suddenly doesn't become innocent anymore. ;D Do not do it, you'll regret it.

I know many of you have seen pictures of Rap Monster without sunglasses, but have you seen him with regular glasses?! He's so precious!!! I can't tell if they are real, but there are many predebut pictures in the dorm with him wearing them... so I hope they are. ^.^

Sorry for the late update... work, church, and SAT stuff are killing me. I'll try to update sooner next time. ^.^

Comment, suggest, subscribe!!! Thanks for reading!!! ^.^