Chapter 5

I'm not a fangirl, I just act like one.

Okay, so I was thinking about this story at work today and realized that I REALLY don't want another fic with lots of drama in it. Because, as much as I <3 drama, it is nice to write some fluffy stuff some times... So I skipped forward a few weeks and just described what went on during the drama parts... I hope that is alright with you guys.

Also, I needed to acknowledge that these are boys we are talking about, dirty, hormonal boys. Meaning I can't write about them being cute and innocent all the time, they need to have hormonal moments too because they are indeed human beings.

On that note:

Warning

1.) language

2.) dirty dancing

3.) J-Hope

Read under your own discression: The chapter will not be Rated M because I feel that it does not need to be. However, if you are uncomfortable reading any of those things, than please stop reading after it swaps to J's POV. Thanks for your understanding.

Happy reading!!! ^.^


3 WEEKS LATER

(Tae Ri's POV)

"Omo! He's doing it again. God he's freaking doing it again!" Ariel yelled, slapping the bed sheets.

"That stupid Jung Kook is such a noona killer, I swear!" I shrieked, ruffling my hair. "He just needs to stop, like now!"

Ariel sighed. "We should kill him... I think it would make many pedo noonas much happier."

I glanced at her. "You really don't understand this whole fangirl thing, do you?"

Ariel stuck a piece of erish in . "What do you mean?"

"You don't want to kill the members of a band because they make you go week at your knees and they happen to be a bit younger than you. Besides, you aren't a pedo noona. You're only 7 months older."

"I guess that proves it then, I'm not a fangirl," she snickered, lying back on her bed.

"I'm gonna text Suga oppa and tell him that you wanted to kill Jung Kook," I smirked, opening up my phone.

"No!" she lunged, reaching for my phone.

I chuckled as I quickly sent the text to Suga and showed her the phone. "Sorry, it's already sent."

She frowned and fell back on the bed. "You're so embarrassing..." she said, covering her face.

Her phone buzzed only a second later on the night stand beside her bed.

"Sounds like lover-boy is texting you right now," I laughed.

She squealed from embarrassment, reaching for her phone. "It's from Hoseok," she sighed.

"Totally called that," I chimed.

"'Yah, Jeon Ariel,'" she read aloud. "'I know that Jung Kook makes everyone angry sometimes, but please, please don't kill him.'"

The both of us burst out in laughter.

"I'm assuming Suga oppa told everyone," I said, clutching my stomach from the laughter.

She frowned. "They're going to think that I'm weird now."

"Sweetie, they already think that you’re weird," I pointed out.

"It's all because of you..."

I checked the time and sighed. "I better be heading out," I mumbled to her.

She nodded. "Going on your date?" she asked, hesitantly.

I nodded. "Yeah... I can get you to go on a date with Hoseok if you want... It will be really easy."

"I don't want a date with Hoseok," she told me firmly.

I sighed and nodded. "Alright. Well, I'm going. If you change your mind, then you know where to find me."

I sighed as I left her house, walking over to the dorm.


She and I were healing... The first few days or so, she didn't talk to me, didn't text me, didn't come to get her tea that she normally does at least 5 times a week. During that week, I went over to the dorm to have my dinner with Suga. In actuality, we set up a battle plan. We needed a plan of attack so we made one... The plan was simple: it was various ways to get her to go hang out with him. But if Ariel doesn't cooperate, than that plan of attack won't work. We also made up a story, just in case the media catches us with them, of how Ariel and I went to school with JiMin and that was how we met, so we’re all just old friends.

Anyway, I really needed to hear from my best friend, so I went and visited her at the dance studio in our school. I always enjoyed watching the girl dance. She was so fluid-like with her motions and so beautiful. She was always captivating. So I sat in the studio for over an hour as she worked on her routine. She didn't say one word to me the entire time I was there until she was done practicing.

The girl wiped the sweat off of her forehead and came to sit down next to me.

"What's that routine for?" I asked her.

"College auditions," she replied simply.

My ears perked. I didn't know she was looking into a college...

"Since when were you looking into a college?" I asked.

"I have to eventually. We'll be graduating this year..."

I nodded. "Which college?"

"I want to go to America..."

My breath hitched. "Why America? You don't even know English... Wouldn’t it be good if you went to a French school or something… or just stayed in Korea?"

"I want to meet my mother; my real mother."

"Oh... Where do you want to go?" I mumbled.

"I want to go to Julliard or Skidmore. Then I'll come back here and audition for some company here."

I smiled lightly at the girl. "I know you’ll make it… I'm sorry for before," I finally told her, changing the subject.

"Don't be... I didn't know that you liked Suga too. You should have told me..."

"I-I didn't know what to say. You’ve been in love with him since their debut, so when I realized that I was starting to have feelings for him, I couldn’t tell you, because I didn’t want to hurt you," I lied. "But I guess I hurt you either way in the end."

She nodded. "I hope he treats you well. You deserve the best. You're such a good friend..."

No I'm not.

"He treats me fine... It's weird dating a star though,” I teased. “I don't feel like a fan girl as much anymore; although sometimes I still have my moments."

She sighed. "If I do go to America next year, we need to not be mad at each other so we can make the most of the time we have left together."

I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her. "Of course."

 

So that's where things stood as of now. We were mended, and I was happy.

But there was still the problem of J-Hope's love for her. It wasn't just a crush now... He didn't just like her anymore. I swear that boy was in love with her. Everything that came out of his mouth had to do with her and he didn't even call his fans pretty anymore (something that he calls every fan). Mind you, he's only met her twice and texted back and forth a few times.


(J-Hope's POV)

I turned the music on in my bedroom and began to move to the music a little. It was a little awkward because little Jung Kook was lying on my bed, sketching something while I danced.

Bulletproof pt. 2 came on and I went over my routine, preparing it for the stage the next night.

"Go to the studio," Jung Kook mumbled.

I looked at him. "Why would I do that?"

"Go to the studio and bring Ariel with you."

I chuckled, happy that the boy was always eager to help. "You’re smart..."

He turned over his shoulder and grinned at me. "I know I am."

I walked over to my desk and picked up my phone, ignoring my racing heart, and quickly dialed her phone number.

"H-hello?" she answered.

"Aw, you're stuttering when I answer now?" I asked, knowing that phrases like these would piss her off.

"Cocky bastard," was all she replied. "What do you want?"

"Come to the studio with me."

"Why should I do that? I'm studying."

"You can study later. Come to the studio with me, please?"

"I'll be dancing too?"

"That was my intention."

I heard her sigh. "You're lucky I haven't worked out yet today," she mumbled.

I laughed."Meet me at the studio in half an hour?"

"Fine."

"Oh, by the way, blame Jung Kook for making me invite you."

"Jung Kook, I'm going to kill you!" she yelled loud enough for the maknae to hear.

"I love you too, noona!" he laughed.

"God, don't say that! You're such a noona killer!" she yelled back at him.

"Yup, you're a fangirl. See ya soon!" I chimed.

"No I'm not!" she yelled before I hung up the phone.

"I have a dateee," I sung, jumping up and down as I ran into the bathroom to check my hair and eyeliner.

"You do?" Jin said, following me.

"Yup!"

"It's about god dang time," he mumbled.

"Hey everyone!" Jung Kook yelled into the dorm. "Hoseok has a date!"


I waited outside the dance studio ten minutes before she was supposed to be meeting me, tapping my foot eagerly.

A few girls wandered past the building, squealing as they saw me, asking for my autograph, which I gave up willingly. It felt nice being a star... It seemed like everyone loved us. Everyone except Ariel that is.

At precisely the time she was supposed to show, the girl strolled up to building.

She had her hair pulled back into a tight bun on the top of her head, wearing no makeup and black-rimmed glasses that brought out the green in her eyes. She's just so beautiful in anything...

"You know, you must be a fangirl since you know where the Big Hit Entertainment building is," I smirked.

"Or I walk by here several times a week to get to Tae Ri's work?" she asked, raising her eye brows.

I frowned. "You wear glasses?" I asked, opening the door for her.

"Always have, always will."

"They look nice on you. You should wear them more often."

"I'll make sure never to wear them again," she said, un-amused. "Why am I here again?"

"We're dancing."

"But we don't dance the same style."

"We will after today," I chuckled, knowing I will be able to break her and get her to dance contemporary.

"Yeah, you'll dance ballet," she said, pursing her lips as I led her to an elevator.

"Ha, yeah right."

"The only way I'll dance contemporary, is if you dance ballet," she bargained.

I frowned. "But dancing ballet is for girls..."

She hit my arm. "Yah, there are kpop stars that do ballet. Hangeng from Super Junior does ballet. Are you calling him a girl?"

"Okay, that was a lame excuse. I was just trying to make up a reason for why I couldn't dance ballet," I reasoned.

We got off of the elevator and walked down the hall in silence, her obviously not wanting to be here.

I sighed. This ‘date’ was a fail...

We entered the studio and she smiled lightly.

"You're smiling..." I mentioned.

"I'm just happy that I get to personally see the inside of this studio..."

"You're fangirling again."

She snapped her head around and glared at me. "Don't you start, or I'm leaving."

I chuckled. "Alright, alright."

I heard her place her bag down and slip off her shoes.

I turned around and saw her removing her shirt. I gulped, not being able to take my eyes off of her. "Y-yah, what are you d-doing?" I asked, my throat going dry, seeing her narrow waste become exposed, showing her crème colored skin.

She turned around and looked at me innocently. "What? My leotard is on underneath the shirt..." she said, continuing taking on the shirt, revealing a black, backless leotard. "I would take off the pants too, but I'll save those for later when I get too hot."

I gulped again. Does she know what she's doing to me?

She slipped on her ballet shoes and sashayed over to the chairs, putting one foot on the chair and leaning over, stretching her thighs, revealing her perfectly toned .

She must be doing this on purpose…

"Enjoying the view?" she flirted, turning around and batting her eyes at me.

I blushed and turned around, walking to the place she dropped her belongings and threw mine there too.

"What view?" I asked, trying to get myself to breath normally again.

"Oh come on, when's the last time you stared at a girls like that?" she questioned.

I took my shirt off and began rolling my shoulders and neck.

"Yesterday," I lied.

"Liar."

I rolled my eyes.

"Who’s music do you want to use first?" she asked.

"You go ahead," I said, thinking about how fantastic she would look dancing.

"Alright," she said walking back over to our stuff and grabbing her iPOD from her bag.

I began stretching my arms and tried my hardest to flex so she could see.

The girl didn't even so much as look at my abs impressed (I don't blame her since I don’t have nearly as much as JiMin, but still!).

"Why are you dancing with your shirt off now if you never did that in the practice videos?" she questioned, knowing perfectly well why as she walked over to the sound system and plugging in her device.

"B-because I didn't want to video tape myself dancing half . But I do it in regular rehearsal," I lied.

"Yeah, sure, like I believe that."

How can she always tell when I'm lying?

She sifted through a few songs then finally settled on one.

It was a cello concerto, I'm not sure of the name, but I believe I've heard it before. She walked out to the center of the floor and held a pose of the gods for 4 chords that the cello played before beginning to dance.

Mind you, I don't know much about ballet, but the way she danced was truly breath taking.

The girl moved so solid and so strong, yet so melodic and soft. Every part in her body moved so connected, yet so detached. She was so graceful; every part of her was. She made it look so easy, almost as if anyone could do it.

After a solid 8 minutes of her dancing, she ended with herself bent in half, holding one leg in the air as her head hovered above the calf she was holding.

It was magnificent.

Another song came on and she stood straight up again, acting as nonchalant as ever, walking over to the sound system.

"Don't keep your mouth open like that: a bird will make her nest in it," she told me. "You ready for your first ballet lesson?"

I closed my mouth and didn't answer her. "What song was that?"

"Elgar Cello Concerto No. 1 in E Minor," she replied simply as she turned off the music. "Go to the center of the room."

"Who choreographed it?" I asked, doing as she told me.

"I did, of course."

"You did?! That was amazing! You should become a choreographer… and a dancer!"

"Stop trying to change the subject," she told me.

I shut my mouth and listened to my teacher.

"I guess we'll start with the basics today," she said.

So she wants to meet again?

"There are five basic positions. This is position one, two, three, four, and five," she said. I found my eyes ignoring her feet and staring at her beautiful legs.

The girl snapped in my face and got me focused again.

"Focus. Now you try."

Crap... "I-I um..."

The girl chuckled and grabbed my body, helping me through the positions. "First," she said softly, leaning down and adjusting my legs. "Second, third, fourth, and fifth. Try without my help now," she said, scooting away from me and sitting on the floor.

I took a deep breath and imagined her hands on my legs again, showing me through the positions. I closed my eyes and quickly did them, opening my eyes and saw her grin at me in approval.

"Not half bad for someone who’s never done proper dancing a day in their life,” she smirked.

“Hey—”

“Now, let's move onto the arms next,” she interrupted me.

She stood up in one fluid-like motion, never once having to touch the floor. She's so graceful...

The girl quickly showed me the arm motions for each of the positions, and although they were very simple, I played stupid and got another couple of minutes with her hands touching me.

"There, I think we're done for the day. I don't want to confuse you with too much at once," she said sincerely.

I nodded, excited that she was mentioning meeting me to dance again.

"Alright, time for your music," she said with a defeated sigh.

I looked at her oddly. "What? No struggle?" I asked.

"I got J-Hope to dance ballet...” she chuckled. “Why would I struggle? A bargain is a bargain."

I smirked and gained all of my cockiness confidence again, grabbing my mp3 out of my bag and taking it over to the music player.

I a simple rhythm without words, and then turned back around to see that Ariel had slipped off her ballet shoes and put back on her sneakers.

She walked back over to the center of the room, and reached up, grabbing her hair tie, pulling it out, causing her long hair slowly to slowly down her shoulders and to her hips in the iest way possible.

"W-why'd you do that?" I asked.

“Because, I can’t recall one contemporary dancer that danced with their hair in a ballet bun,” she replied simply, beginning to move her hips to the music.

My eyes followed her hips as she began to gain confidence. She raised her hands to her head and ran her long, nimble fingers through her hair; dropping hips slightly to the floor, only to sway her way back up again. Her eyes were close and her lips slightly open.

I gulped, trying not to get dirty thoughts in my head. Thoughts like me possibly throwing her to the ground and attacking her right here. Yeah, I can't let that one run through my head again.

"I thought you couldn't dance contemporary?" I asked, looking away.

"I've been to a club before. All I can do is grind," she cooed. "Why, you don't like it?"

I gulped again. "I didn't say that, did I?"

She danced her way over to me and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the empty dance floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

This was not how I expected me teaching her to dance would turn out.

"What? This is a nice beat. It makes me want to go clubbing, but my mom won't let me anymore. So I need someone to dance with, right?"

I nodded. "I guess..."

She put her hands on my shoulders then trailed them down my abs, getting closer to me as she swayed her hips onto mine to the beat of the music.

I suddenly felt really exposed and embarrassed... Why did I have to take my shirt off?

I grabbed her waist and began to roll my hips on hers. She grabbed my neck and gently touched the back of it as she lightly tugged on my hair, sending shivers down my spine.

The girl traced my arms from the shoulders all the way to my hands that rested on her hips as she continue to grind against me, creating friction between us.

Oh ... She needs to stop, like now.

Her delicious smelling shampoo wafted into my nose and I had to try my hardest not too harshly attack her lips.

I groaned out in pleasure as she continued to make the friction between us.

Okay, this has to stop, right now, before something bad happens.

Just as the thought hit my mind, the door to the studio opened up and the rest of Bangtan Boys + Tae Ri walked in.

Great.

"Are we interrupting anything?" Namjoon ask, trying his hardest not to burst out into laughter.

They must have seen everything through that window…

I blushed and I let her go.

She bit the inside of her cheek as she walked over to the music to turn it off.

She didn’t look even half as as I was at the moment…

"No," she muttered. "He's just lucky he happened to be around when I wanted to dance."

The other guys chuckled.

"Um, hyung," Jung Kook said, catching my eyes and motioning to my nether regions with his eyes.

"," I mumbled to myself, "I'll go use the bathroom." I said, walking out the door.

 

(Narrator's POV)

The guys burst into laughter when J-Hope left the room.

"He's so right now, you have no idea," JiMin laughed.

"Oh, I have an idea. I was dancing on him remember?" Ariel smirked.

"About that dancing..." Tae Ri said, raising her eyebrows.

"It was just dancing. It didn’t mean anything. It's not like you and I haven't danced seductively on each other before," Ariel said simply.

"W-what?" Rap Monster asked.

"Shhh, don't mention that," Tae Ri said, flushed from embarrassment.

Ariel glanced over at Suga who was still trying to get over what he saw his dongseng doing with the girl.

"But still, that dancing seemed to be a little intimate..." Jin said. "Are you sure there's nothing going on there?"

Ariel sighed. "There's nothing. Who's next?" she smirked.

"Me!" JiMin said, starting to casually stroll up to the girl.

"Oh no you don't," Suga said, dragging the younger back.

"Chill, I was kidding," she said, walking over to her stuff and putting her shirt on, grabbing her bag. "I'll be leaving first," she said, walking out the door.

"Wait!" she heard Suga's voice yell after her.

Her breath hitched and she turned around. "Yes?"

"Join us all for dinner. That one," he said, motioning with his head toward the bathroom door where J-Hope had retreated, "would really like it if you came."

She smiled lightly. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm going out with my mom tonight. It's her birthday."

"Oh," he said. "Well, then I'll see you next time. Tell your mom happy birthday for me."

She nodded with a big, beaming smile. "I will."

"Oh, by the way, wear the glasses more often. They look good on you."

The girl smiled and nodded. "Alright. I'll wear them more often. I need to go now."

He nodded and let the girl leave.

"What was that?" V asked, coming out of the dance studio, obviously hearing everything.

"What do you mean?"

"Dude, you were totally flirting..."

"No, I wasn't."

"Yes, you were. Don't deny it... She is pretty y..."

Suga sighed. "..." he mumbled.


Aight y'all, so tell me the truth: good, bad, yay, nay?

I promise that there won't be chapters always like this (unless you want them to be O.o). However, as I said in the note above, these are hormonal teenagers and so it was only realistic to have something like this happen.

Thanks for reading!!!

Comment, suggest, subscribe!!!

Really, I enjoy and respond to every comment and will take your suggestions seriously, so please don't be shy and I'll make sure to help accomodate your wishes.