A Message To Readers (Pandine)

Looking for Angels [A Pandine Collaboration]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Now, on this road trip, my mind seemed to uncrinkle, to breathe, to present to itself a cure for a disease it had not, until now, known it had 
- Elizabeth Berg


First off, I want to thank all you readers for standing by us and supporting us through this journey. I hope you all enjoyed LFA, and hopefully have learned a few things here and there.

One: let's all make this very clear that .NINE should receive waaaay more credit than me since she literally thought of the whole story-line. So, let's all give her a round of applause :]
Two: this story really was destined to be a tragedy, and unlike RS in which I was swayed by my readers to turn it into a happy ending, I didn't have enough leg room to make the same twist here. I'd have to say that making Fany die was far more better for the story as a whole as well as serving an even greater purpose. Hehehe, since I've been an SSF ff-writer for months now, I can surely say that I'm far less likely to be swayed by my readers comments than when I was writing RS.

Now, back to the story. Me and NINE tried depicting various forms of love through each couple TaeNy met along the way.

SooSun was the ideal form of love TaeNy would have liked to have. The two personified completeness and perfection when together; hospitality, friendliness, support and comfort individually. 
YoonHyun was the enduring form of love TaeNy already had. The two personified hope and strength when together; optimism, faith, laughter amidst pain, courage and tenacity individually.
YulSic was the simple form of love TaeNy learned to accept. The two personified innocence and rawness of love when together; wisdom, p

Please log in to read the full chapter