oo6

~You are my destiny~

Suho's P.O.V

**Messages**

‘From: 디오 O.O’

‘Ok… you were right they’re here.

Who’s in your class? You’re going to kill the one that is with me…’

‘From: Baby 세훈

‘What the… TAO is in my class?!? Did you feel them right? Tell me the true!!’

‘From ^-^ 

‘Are you kidding me?!? ¬_¬ you felt them right?!’

After reading their messages I continue putting attention in class; Mr. Kim give us History… well I think I know more history about our country that him…

Ok, I’m rude… I don’t have to be like this but… I’ll still be rude until I learn something new…

I turned around to watch Heeyoung she was watching the teacher wahh… she looks so beautiful ok… I need to stop or she’s going to freak out… I turned to watch Kris, after all this time he still looks like the last time I saw him, well I need to admit I missed them all, and I think they missed us too…

[…]

The hour finished and we needed to move on to a different classroom; when the bell rang everyone in the classroom rushed out of it, except for me and Kris, when I was about to get out of the room, Kris stopped me…

―Ammm… we need to talk… all of us; let’s meet in the gate of the school when the classed end.

―Ok… ―I responded.

When I was walking to the bathroom before entering the next class someone tackle me in…

 

―What the…? ―I said in the floor of the bathroom.

―Sorry hyung… I was happy to see you… ―He said offering me his hand.

I took it and he helped me to stand up… when I saw his face the only thing I could do was dropping my jaw.

―You are not going to say ‘Hello’? ―He said looking at me.

―Aigoo, I thought it was someone crazy ―I said to him as I hugged him

―Hello!! How have you been?

―I been great, how about you?

―I been better… so how are the others? ―I said curiously.

 ―They’re fine, just a little hurt…

―They’re still mad at me?

―Some of them, but I know they already forgive you…

―How about Kris, I think he stills hate me…

―A little but, did he already talk with you? I know you are in the same class.

―Yes he did… but he just told me to get the boys and meet them in the gate at the end of classes, I think is not the right time for them to see each other… What do you think about this?

―You’re right it’s not time for them to see each other, so how about just you Kris and me?

—That’s fine, but since when Kris is the leader?

—Oh… about that… hmmm… Kris is now the leader only when it gets about school or when we change house

—Oh… I see well that’s good; I think so…

—And you still the leader of your crew?

—Yeah I’m still the leader…

—Well… I need to leave, I’m in the third floor and Luhan is waiting for me there.

—Oh, Luhan… well see you later ok?

—Yeah… see ya!

Xiumin got out of the bathroom and I enter to do my needs, when I got out I notice that the class was about to start, so I run to the room and when I was about to open the door I crashed with someone…



Heeyoung's P.O.V

I was walking to the class after getting a little snack, when I was about to open the door a boy crashed with me and both of us felt down.

—I’m really sorry it’s my fault I was running —He said while offering his hand, he was already up.

I took it and he helped me to stand up.

—I’m really sorry it was my fault… sorry, are you fine? —He asked.

—Yeah I’m fine and take it easy it was an accident… —I looked at him and I couldn’t stop for dropping my jaw.

—Ok then… but I’m really sorry. —He smiled at me.

—No problem —is the only thing I could say and I started to blush

—Well… ladies first! —He opened the door.

I enter and thank god the teacher hasn’t arrive, he walked behind me and we sit in the last places, he sat next to me I sit and watched outside the window as always, I was about to fall asleep when a ball of paper felt in my head and then to the floor; I turned to the way that the ball was thrown… there was the boy that I felt with, he waved and smiled at me, I was really surprised it’s the first boy that notice me… well the second one if we count Yi Fan; he stared at me and while smiling he pointed the ball of paper that was on the floor, I took it and open it, something was write on it…

'Hello!

And sorry again; I'm Joomyun! ^-^'

I answered him writing in the paper…

'Hello...

No problem, I'm Heeyoung; nice to meet you...'

I throw the ball to him and waited for the answer.

'Nice name Heeyoung... amm... don't you mind if in the recess I saty with you? (/.\)'

I answered.

'Thank you and Joonmyun is a nice name too... sure I wouldn't mind it... so see you when the class finish?'

He answered.

'Thank you too... sure, see you outside the classroom! :D'

We stopped sending messages when the teacher arrived, behind him was Yi Fan he sat in the place next to Yuni

[…]

When the class finished I took my stuff and waited for Joonmyun…

He got out and smiled when he saw me!

—Hi!

—Hi…

—So, where is the cafeteria?

—Oh… right you’re new… I lead you there… —I said blushing, why am I blushing when I’m close to him! God help me!

—Ok!

We started to walk, he was smiling… wahh… he really looks handsome while smiling. I stared at him and he notice it, he looked at me and I turned away ashamed… he lightly laugh and when he was about to say something his cellphone started to ring, he answered.

[…]

When he finish talking, we arrived to the cafeteria, we walked for our food and when we got it we sit in a table next to the window, he asked me to wait for him to eat… I did wait him and while waiting I started to play on my cellphone, when someone sit across me… for my surprise it wasn’t Joonmyun, it was a girl that I think she hates me and I do the same. Kim Eun Ji…

—So Heeyoung I’ll be direct

—What? —I said while staring at her, I’m not afraid at all.

—Just I’m warning you… stay away from the new ones

—And if I don’t want to? —Is not that I really want, but I’m not going to care about her opinion

—Wait and see what will happen! —She stood up and pushed my food to the floor.

—That’s the best you can do? —Perfect now I have to buy more…

—Ohh… you want more? —She did a kind of sign and two girls approach us with glasses that contain water; both of them split on me and I got really wet…

—Are you happy now or do you want more? —Ok I need to learn how to shut up my mouth.

She was about to split more water on me when Joonmyun arrived and saved me of getting more wet.



Well first of all... I have to say sorry for the girls that were reading and waiting for my story, so many things happened this past years and well I totally forgot my duty here... but since I'm not a quitter I will finish this story, but I have to say that it will take time...

And I'm really really sorry for forgeting this story... my mind at that time was a total mess, but I hope this time is different and finish what I started, and if someone is still reading this I'm truly sorry... thanks for reading...