oo5

~You are my destiny~

Heeyoung’s P.O.V

[…]

­―I’m telling you… you love me! ―Yuni yelled at Jinyoung.

―I’m not in love with you! ―Jinyoung yelled at Yuni.

―PLEASE… SHUT UP!!!  ―I yelled to them while we were walking in the corner of the school.

―Sorry… ―Both of them said.

―All the way to school you were fighting and the worst of all is you only fight about that Jinyoung is or not in love with you Yuni… thanks to you my head is going to explode…

―Mianheyo sister is your crazy friends fault!

―No, it’s not! ―­Yuni yelled at him, and they started to fight again…

I just walked faster than them and left them behind… really just one time I want to walk in peace to school… I walked so fast that I couldn’t hear their discussion; I smiled and walked to the entrance of the school… but… what the…new boys?!? Wow… they’re handsome; I stopped walking and just stare at them… I hope one of them gets in my classroom, what I am talking about, girls are going to eat them alive and they won’t notice me, ahh… I started to walk again once they entered… I was playing with my bracelet that my brother gave me on my last birthday since mom don’t even got to home that day; suddenly I dropped it on the floor I took two steps before notice it; when I turned around to pick it up a tall and handsome guy was behind me; he noticed my bracelet, picked up and stare at it…

―I think this is yours ―He hand it to me.

―Thank you, yeah its mine ―I smiled and he did the same; he was tall, blonde hair, killing and beautiful eyes, and a beautiful smile that melted me…

―Try not to lose it… it’s a beautiful bracelet… ­―He said, bowed and he started to walk again.

He left and behind he there were five other guys… hmm… they’re new too, wow this is going to be an awesome day and how I couldn’t notice the other guys… PABO!!!

~Five minutes later~

I took the books of History and closed my locker, once with my stuff I head to the classroom, I entered and Yuni was already there… she always sit in the first raw of the classroom and I always sit on the last one so I head to my sit and the desk next and in front of me were new and empty, maybe two of the boys I saw early are going to be in my classroom… I’m excited but they won’t notice me… it doesn’t matter I’m happy, I’m going to have two handsome boys next to me ji ji ji; I was too deep in my thoughts that I didn’t notice the teacher, once he was in, we greeted him.

―Good Morning! Now, this year we are going to have two new boys in our classroom so I hope everyone welcome them. ―He turned to the door and asked they boy outside to get in.

The boy entered; he has black short hair, he’s tall but I can’t see his face…

―Do you want to introduce yourself? ―Professor Kim asked him. He nodded and looked to us.

―Annyeonghaseyo… my name is Kim Joon Myeon, I hope we can be good friends… ―Once he said that all the girls in the classroom started to sigh and talk about how handsome he is, Professor Kim asked him to sit in one of the empty desks next to me, he walked in my direction; once he was a few steps close to me he looked at me and smiled, I did the same and he sat next to me.

Some seconds later the door opened and there was the boy I met some minutes ago…

―Uhh… I thought you didn’t come, mister? ―Professor Kim asked him.

―Sorry Professor I was on the principal’s office and my name is Park Yi Fan.

­―Ok mister Park since we are starting the class please take a sit in front of miss Lee, and can meet your classmates later…

―Thank you. ―He started to walk in my direction and once he looked at me he smiled.

―Hi! ―He said whispering.

―H-Hi ―I replied stuttering…



Suho’s P.O.V

I was heading to the classroom after having a little talk with the principal Choi Jun Hong about school rules; once I walked out of the office I could feel the sense of the others; my crew is going to kill me, I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t notice professor Kim next to me; he entered to the classroom first, he greeted and said something to his students, once he finish he asked me to get in, I was too nervous to watch if she was there so I didn’t face my classmates.

―Do you want to introduce yourself? ―Professor Kim asked me. I nodded and I looked up…

―Annyeonghaseyo… my name is Kim Joon Myeon, I hope we can be good friends… ―Once I said that I start to listen how the girls started to sigh and whisper some things I couldn’t hear.

Professor Kim asked me to sit on one of the empty spaces next to…

HEEYOUNG!!! Ommo I’m in her classroom; I walked in her direction, when I was a few steps close to her I smiled at her… I couldn’t resist.

She smiled back wow… her smile is so beautiful.

We were about to start the class when the door got open and what I didn’t want to happen… happened

[…]

KRIS got inside the classroom.

―Uhh… I thought you didn’t come, mister? ―Professor Kim asked him.

―Sorry Professor I was on the principal’s office and my name is Park Yi Fan.

―Ok mister Park since we are starting the class please take a sit in front of miss Lee, and can meet your classmates later…

―Thank you ―He walked to the desk in front of Heeyoung, he ignored me and smiled at Heeyoung…

―Hi! ―He said whispering.

―H-Hi ―She stutter

What the… does he knows her?, but I met her first right?!?

She’s mine… WHY KRIS?!? I would prefer another of them but… KRIS?!?

Ok… calm down maybe his crazy and she got scared… yeah that happened; we started class and some minutes later I started to get messages from some boys of my crew except from Baekhyun and Lay…

[...]



Well here is chapter 5 I really hope you like it...

Sorry for late reply I'm to busy with school TT.TT

But here it is! :33

So see you in next chapter...

사랑해 ~^-^~