oo2

~You are my destiny~

Hee Young’s P.O.V

It feels warm… maybe is the sunlight coming from the window, well… It looks beautiful today… I’ll ask Jinyoung if he wants to go out…

I stood up from my bed and opened the door of my balcony, I feel the breeze on my face and the sunlight… it feels so good and warm… I love this feeling.

*Wait, another white rose?* I took the white rose from the floor and smell it *Well I’ll stop thinking about why there still appearing white roses here… but who leaves it here… Ok today I’m not thinking about this, I entered to my room; leave the rose next to the others and entered to my bathroom, I started to get a shower.

I heard someone entering to my room…

―Heeyoung? ―I heard from outside

―Jinyoung?? I’m on the bathroom!!

―Ohh… Heeyoung, do you want to eat outside??

―Sure, just wait until I finish!

―I’ll be on the living room!

―Ok ―I heard how the door closed; I was about to going out of the bathroom when I heard some noise…

―Wow… she keeps all my roses!!! How cute :3

*Wh-what someone’s there!!! But Jinyoung just left! Ok, this is creepy!* I put my ear on the door, so I could hear better…

―She’s so cute! Mmmm… should I leave two roses? Or just one, I already left her one before she woke up, I just leave one in her bed… here we go; now I have to go… We will meet soon!*

*Did he just say we will meet soon?* I opened the door of the bathroom and no one was there, but there was the rose in my bed, whoever he was, what was he doing here…

I changed as faster as I could, and entered to the balcony, no one was there or near the zone…

―Heeyoung!!!! Hurry up...

―Yeah sorry, I’m going! ―I forgot what I was doing in the balcony and started to run downstairs, Jinyoung was sitting on the couch when a get there, he stand up and took my hand.

―Well, let’s go! ―He opened the door and we got out of the house, we started to walk on the street, the day was beautiful, there was a rainbow on the sky… the day just was perfect!

―Where are we going? ―I stopped walking and watched Jinyoung.

―I don’t know, let’s just walk ―We started walking again.

―Hey, you said we were going to eat!!

―That’s right! Let’s go to eat!!!

[…]



 

Suho’s P.O.V

[…]

―Are you sure you want to go to school???

―Yes I’m sure!

―Why??

―I want to feel a student again!

―Come one does were the worst time of our lives!!! Don’t you remember how people treated us??

―Yes I remember… but now we’re different, we look more handsome!!

―Come on D.O think about it!!!, but if you don’t want to come with me its ok, I’ll go alone!

―Pff… fine I’ll go with you but with one condition!

―Condition?

―We all have to go!

―ALL? You mean everybody??

―Yes! We’re a family now, and we all look young so we can do this!

―Fine, but some of us don’t look the same.

―We don’t need to be brothers, we can be cousins…

―Fine!! I’m going to get all the information and you tell the guys!

―Ok… see you!

―Bye.

I got out of the house and took the bus that leaves me in front of the school; I got all the papers that I need to enroll us in school, this is going to be weird…

Imagine one boy alone, without someone older, that’s it’s going to enroll on a school and just not one guy but 5 more…

I just hope they believe me…

~Some minutes later on the school~

―Mr. Joonmyun?

―Yes?

―Well, you’re telling me that your parents had an emergency and they couldn’t come, so you, your brother and cousins need to enroll on the school for the next Monday?

―Yes!

―Ok, I just need that your parents sing this contract, we don’t need the sings now… but we will need them in two weeks, if we don’t get this sings in two weeks you and your family will be removed from the school. ―She gave me some papers.

―Thank you so much, I will get this sings soon!

―It’s ok, so see you and your family on Monday Mr. Joonmyun

―Thank you.

I took all the papers and got out of the principal’s office; I got home some minutes later and met all on the living room…

―Why we are here?

―Why did you call us?

―Because WE are going to school again!!!

 

 

 



Well I hope you liked this chapter... I think this chapter is boring but soon It will get better :D

So please if you liked it comment... Don't be silent readers!!

Thanks for reading!!! Saranghae!!! :3

And the poster over there I made it myself, It's not the best one but I like it kkk~ I'm new editing photos :3