oo1

~You are my destiny~

Love, love, love - To The Beautiful You OST

One day coming back to her home (a lonely night, cold and foggy) she felt really scared, she tried to go faster, she feels someone staring at her, so she slow down and still walking turn around to see if someone was there…



Hee Young's P.O.V

―Hmmm… someone's there? ―I sound stupid asking this, I turned around to continue my road… Ughh… I really hate this feeling, but there’s no one in here just me, better go faster to get home…

~Some minutes later~

Ok, already in home, hope my mother’s there already…

―I’m home! ―I yelled.

I only got answer of my brother, my mother is always working, she usually is at home at this hour, I think she’s with her friends…

―Hee Young!!! ―My brother came running down stairs.

―Jin Young! ―I hugged him.

I’m only 2 years old than him, I’m 21, I know we sound like little kids, but like my mother is not always at home, he’s my only family…

My father… hmm… I don’t know anything about him, he left us when I was just 4 years old and my brother 2 years old… what I remember about him, the truth I don’t remember anything about him, my mother just kept one picture of him, he was handsome I think my brother looks like him, he hates him for leaving us, I don’t blame him for anything maybe he left us for something important… or I just want to believe that.

―Hee Young?

―Yes? ―I stopped thinking about dad and I stared at him.

―Are you fine? ―He just looked at me with his representative puppy eyes.

―Yes, why? ―I looked to another place, I hate when he stared at me with his puppy eyes.

―You look concerned, in what are you thinking?

­―In nothing, I just want to know where mom is.

―Hmmm… I don’t know either, she hasn’t call home.

―We better wait, have you already eat? ―I asked him walking to the kitchen.

―Yes, why? Do you want to cook something? ―A smile drew on his face.

―No, I asked just to know.

―Well, because you're horrible cooking! ―He started to laugh

―Yah!!!

―You know is true!

―You're right! Well I’m going to sleep, I’m so tired, see you in the morning! ―I got out of the kitchen and walked to the stairs…

―Ok, I’m staying here studying and waiting for mom ― He sit on the on the table and started reading a book that was there.

―Ok, rest

­―You too! ―He yelled at me

I went upstairs to my room, I entered and saw the window open, I like to watch the night stars and feel the breeze, but tonight I’m so tired, I went out to the balcony… “Wh-what again a white rose?”

Ok, this is really weird, why there still appearing white roses here, since the past week I find a white rose here, everyday... but... there is no bushes of roses near here, and by the way I'm in a second floor, well I'll put it in water I will not let this rose wilts, I closed the door of my balcony and I put the rose with the other ones... “Hmmm... This is too weird! Jinyoung don't have any roses on his balcony, also mom... Ohh I better sleep”

I turn off the lights and lay on my bed, “Why white roses?” I started to feel heavy my eyelids and then before know it I fell asleep...

 



 Suho's P.O.V

What is she doing outside at this hour alone?, I hate when she's alone, well I don't even know her name, but since I saw her I'm following her

 

―Yah!, Jinyoung comeback here! ―She started to run behind a guy that looks like her, he was caring some candies and he was eating them...

―YAH JINYOUNG!!!! ―She yelled at him.

He stopped running and she reached him, she hit his head and took the candies

―Jinyoung I told you that these are my candies, so… stop eating them!!!

―Mianhe sister, I asked you for one and you told me no!

―Ohh... come here little baby!

She hugged him and then they continue walking… “Wow… she’s really beautiful I need to meet her but… I can’t, at least that…”

 


 

Since that day I’m following her, and I still don’t know her name but soon I will know it! Also I hope she likes white roses, I left her one rose on her balcony today, and since I met her I left one white rose before she came from school…

Just wait for me, I’ll come soon…

                                                       



Well I hope you like it and tomorrow I will upload the next chapter :D

Also if I have mistakes with something just let me know... Thanks!!! :3

Mmm... I'm not good putting titles so I'm just going to put the number kkk~

And the poster over there is made from ✿Black Prism Roses✿Poster Shop✿ they're really good!! :3 VISIT THEM! :D