oo4

~You are my destiny~

Heeyoung’s P.O.V

~Seven o’clock~

Once with my entire things for school I walked down stairs and called to Jinyoung…

―JINYOUNG!!! ―I yelled as I was opening the door.

―Sorry… I’m here… ―He was running downstairs and took my hand.

―Yeah no problem… but we have to hurry up if we don’t want to be late ―I step out of the house and closed the door.

―Obviously I don’t want to get late, but we have 30 minutes to get there.

―Yeah I know… but because I have the feeling that today is going to be a good day I want to get early and start the day good!

―And why do you feel like that?

―I don’t know… but that’s good, right?

―I think so and where is Yuni? She’s always outside of our house waiting for you… ―We stopped walking and I took out my cellphone.

―Let me call her, maybe she still at her house… ―I tipped her number and call her…

―Yeoboseyo? ―I heard from the other side.

―Yuni? ―I answered.

―Heeyoung?? How are you?

―I’m fine and you?

―I’m fine.

―Hey, where are you??

―Ohh… I’m walking to your house right now… Why?

―It’s because we get out early, we will wait for you next to my house!

―Ok, see you!

―Bye ―I kept my phone on my jacket and waited for Yuni…

―Where is she? ―Jinyoung asked me watching to the sky.

―She’s walking home right now… What are you looking at? ―I looked to the same place as him.

―I was watching your balcony… curious I though see something there…

―WHAT?!?

―Calm down… there was nothing… You know that I need glasses.

―Yeah~ sorry, we better tell mom about your eyes problem…

―Sure…

―Where she was last night? Talking about her.

―She has extra hours at work… ―He said looking at me.

―Did she left for work already?

―No, she still sleeping, I left her breakfast on the fridge.

―I’m concern about her… she works so hard for us… I even miss her…

―Me too… we should help her!

―How?

―Let’s find a job!

―But we haven’t finish school already, do you think someone can give us job?

―Maybe… we need to search…

―Ok… just for helping mom!

We stopped talking thanks to Yuni she run to us and scream…

―ANNYEONG CHINGUS!

―Aigoo you almost give me a heart attack ―I told her.

―Your crazy… you know that? ―Jinyoung told her and we started walking to school.

―Yeah I know… but you still love me! ―She smiled at him.

They walked faster than me, and they started to fight like always, when they fight is so fun an at the end Yuni always win… I turned around and watch to my balcony, why I have the feeling that “he” forgot me… should I care about it?

―YAHH!!! HEEYOUNG! ―Yuni yelled at me.

―Come on, don’t you want to get early? ―Jinyoung started to laugh I run to them and all the way to school we talked…



Suho’s P.O.V

~Seven o’clock~

We all got out of the house and walked to school; everyone was or seemed really happy, I love how they look… I really want them to be happy always that’s my mission now… wow today is a beautiful day, I want to get school already I hope she’s already there, and she’s really beautiful, ok… I think I like her without know her, but that’s something that change on me when I tuned in this, now that I think in that… everything changed on me, but no how stories say, I’m a normal human the only thing different on me is my age and some other things.

―Hyung? ―D.O. walked next to me.

―What?

―Really, tell me the true…

―About what?

―Why do you want to go to school?

―I already told you…

―I don’t believe you –He interrupted me.

―Is the truth.

―Come on! I’m your brother, I know you from years and you know that you can trust in me.

―Fine but… don’t tell the others…

―Why?

―When I’m sure of it I’ll tell them myself.

―Ok, tell me!

―I want to go because, I saw a girl and I like her…

―Really ommo! How cute! ―He said laughing.

―YAHH! Don’t laugh at me…

―Really is cute but… do you feel the link or that something special that people say?

―I don’t know…

―What do you mean you don’t know?!? People say something special feels when you see that special someone…

―I know! Well… how do I explain you? I felt…

―What did you feel? ―Baekhyun the third of us approached us.

―Ammm… he felt…

―I felt… hungry in the morning! ―I told him.

―Ohh… that’s something normal, grandpa!

―I told you hundreds of times… don’t call me grandpa! ―I yelled at him.

―What’s wrong gramps? ―Chen another of our crew approached us.

―Really… I’m going to…!

―Calm down Suho… please… ―D.O. touched my shoulder.

―Fine! But when we come back from school you two will get…

―SUHO… ―D.O. yelled at me.

―Sorry…

―You know D.O. sometimes you act like you’re the oldest of all… ―Lay one of the most quiet and shy of us walked next to D.O.

―Yeah that’s true! ―Maknae Sehun talked with his representative low voice.

―Ok now that everyone is putting attention on us. Let’s talk about school ―I announced.

―What do you want to talk? ―Baekhyun asked me as he was playing with Chen.

―Well we are not from the same age that’s obvious, so we are not going to be on the same classrooms, so try not to call attention of girls, boys, whatever ok?

―Yes! ―All answered.

―Ok, that’s one point or rule, now second rule… if you fee n danger or you see something that makes you feel uncomfortable just call me or text me.

―Yes!

―But… why we would feel in danger? ―Sehun looked at me worried.

―You know amm… if someone threats you… I know everyone in here have the skills to manage a situation like that, but like I said before, I don’t want you to call attention.

―Ohh.. ok, but we can defend ourselves right?

―Sure you can but be careful don’t use to much force.

We continue walking without notice the entrance of the school, we entered to the school and once there I could feel the “others”.



Hello kkk~ :3

So here is the 4th chapter :3 I hope you liked it and please I want to know you opinions so feel free to write a comment also I would love to know that someone ir reading this U.u -sigh-

Well now I'm on school so I will upload slowly kkk~ But I'll try to do it as soon as possible, thanks for all my silent readers kkk~

Saranghae <3