oo3

~You are my destiny~

Suho’s P.O.V

―Ammm… may I ask why?

―Because, we have been all over the world… and I really miss the feeling of been in a school!

―Really… I don’t believe you!

―Why?

―When you were in school, D.O. told me that both of you got bullied, so why to come back?

―Because is different now, we’re more handsome… and I don’t care if you don’t want to, you are already enrolled in school…

―Fine we will go… but I still don’t believe you…

[…]



 

Hee Young’s P.O.V

~Monday~

I got another rose on Sunday; I think I have a lot of roses now… mmm… today I’m going to get another?? Aghh… Why do I get concern about this…?  Someone crazy enters to my balcony in the morning and leaves a rose, that’s creepy, I have to be more concern about that person, aww… babo Heeyoung!

I stood up from my bed and watched the hour… ―Uhhh… 6:00am, again early… I’ll take a shower! ―I took all that I needed for my bath; I entered to the shower and rest a little bit… the water is so warm like always… I hope no… I think today is going to be a great day!

Well my only friend is Yuni… she’s great but… I think I bother her; she’s happy always and cheering me up…


 

―Ohh… little Heeyoung, you don’t bother me! You’re a really a kind friend, why you’ll be bothering me? ―She said linking up our arms.

―But… you’re popular, everyone likes you and I’m just… me.

―Don’t think like that… and I don’t really care if I’m popular or not, I just care about school, grades and my friends! And you’re one of my friends… you’re my best friend; we know each other since we were babies.

―You’re right, but no one likes me in here…

―That’s not true… you just need to talk more and you’ll have more friends, believe me!

―Sure…


 

Since we talk that day, I know that she’s really my best friend… If I tell her that I think I’m bothering her, she’ll kill me… Well that’s why she’s my best friend, she takes care of me as I take care of her education kkk~

~Some minutes later~

―What hour is now? ―Why do I ask myself? I’m getting crazy… well is 6:20am, mmm… I’ll get something for breakfast and I’ll sit on the balcony…

I walked down stairs and saw Jinyoung cooking something…

―Good morning! ―I announced and sit on the couch.

―Good morning Heeyoung! ―He took a bowl and he serve up something…

―What are you cooking? ―I smelled something good.

―I just cooked soup… ―He gave me the bowl

―Soup… for breakfast? ―I saw the soup hmm… doesn’t look bad.

―You eat that or… buy something outside! ―He returned to the kitchen.

―Fine! Don’t get mad, I’ll eat it, I’m leaving to my room… ―I stood up from the couch and started to walk up stairs.

―Ok, eat all the soup!

―Yeah I will! ―I screamed from the stairs.

Once in my room I walked to the balcony, I left the soup in the little table I got there, is cold outside I’ll get a sweater, once with my sweater on I sit on the chair and started to eat my soup… wahh… is really good, I don’t know what does it have but is really good! Jinyoung really knows how to cook…

Wait… something weird is happening… there’s no rose today? But WHY? Hey I’m not getting concern about this, that’s good and maybe that ert guy forget about me… yeah I hope…



 

Suho’s P.O.V

~Six in the morning~

―Today is the day, I’m meeting her today ―I was walking down stairs thinking about her and I didn’t look an object that were in the stair, I step on it and I fell down.

―Are you fine? ―D.O. helped me to stand up…

―Yeah I’m fine…

―What you were thinking? ―He stared at me, and fix my uniform.

―Nothing, I just was thinking about how excited I am…

―Ummm… when you walk down stairs try to watch what you step on…

―Yeah I will, thank you mom… ―I walked to the living room, and sat on the couch.

―I’m not your mom, and don’t even talk about her… ―He shouted at me.

―Mianhe… I forgot that you don’t like to talk about that… ―I gave him a shy smile.

―Forget it… I’m waking up the guys… ―He said walking to the guys rooms.

―Ok, I’ll be here!

~Some minutes later~

I hope she likes me… well today I’m not leaving her a rose, I’m going to see her soon, I better give her the rose in person… mmm… if the guys see this they’ll know why I wanted to enter to school, I don’t care I already find my soul mate, yes she’s the one, and some day they’ll find their soul mates and I won’t interpose in their relationship, unless that the relationship would kill them in that case I’ll interpose, so they don’t have the right to interpose in this…

―Suho hyung…?

―What’s wrong? ―The youngest of us approached me.

―Mmmm… I’m afraid… ―He sat next to me.

―Afraid of what?

―You know that people don’t like me… and the fact that we can find “them” again…

―You’re more afraid thinking that we could find “them” right?

―Yes, and… I really miss “them”.

―Yeah, me too… but remember that we didn’t get mad about this… and if we find “them” again we will try that nothing bad happen…

―It’s just I really hate that we split… ―I stopped him.

―We needed to split; we couldn’t live there anymore…

―Aishhh… fine but… what if we find them again?

―We will act like we don’t know each other…

―Do you think that is the correct decision?

―No, but at least nothing bad will happen… ―I stood up from the couch and called all the boys, they run down stairs… they were already with their uniform…

―What happen? ―D.O. asked me.

―Here the maknae is concern about that we could meet the “others” in school…

―That’s possible? ―D.O. asked me, opening he eyes like plates…

―I really don’t know… but we have to be alert… we don’t know anything about them since we left them so… please be alert and don’t do nothing stupid please! We don’t need problems, we have been living here just 5 months, we don’t need to leave now ok?

―Yes! ―All said at the same time…

―Well we just need to wait some more minutes and we can leave to school…

―What if we find them? ―D.O. asked…

―Just don’t fight, if you see them just send me a text message or call me, ok?

―Ok!

―And I’m telling this to each one of you… even if you feel the link that unites you with them, don’t go behind them, you have to be strong, ok?

―Ok

I took D.O.’s hand and I led him to the kitchen…

―What? ―He said taking a glass with water.

―I have the feeling that we are going to find them…

―Yeah me too, that link is really strong…

―Yeah I know… we have to be careful, we and innocent people don’t need to get hurt.

―I know, but they’re mad with you…

―Because of my fault, I broke that link, I’m really sorry but we needed to leave.

―I know but… you know what happen when that link get broken

―Yeah I know… pain and anger… Do you think they still mad at me?

―Maybe, I was mad when we left, but I had to protect you…

―Our link is more powerful than the one you felt with “him”.

―I know… we better get ready for school… I don’t want to think about this anymore.

―Ok, just please… be careful! ―I hugged him.

―I will ―He hugged me back and left the room…

I really don’t want to find “them”, I want to see them again but… I don’t think is the correct moment to see us again… I just want to think that everything is going to be fine!


 


Here's the 3rd chapter, I hope you liked it! :3 Also is getting more interesting right? kkk~

I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please comment I want to know your opinions and conclusions kkk~

Also if you liked it please suscribe... Thanks~ ~^-^~

Ohh... and I think I'm getting better with my pics kkk~ :D