Chapter 9

Can't you see I'm in love with you?

Sorry that I haven't been updating in such a longggggggggggg time 

 

please forgive me 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Jagiya jagiya” I turned my head towards the voice and saw my boyfriend of 2 years running towards me “ hey Chunji oppa” he kissed me on my lips and I hid my face in his chest blushing as everyone was whispering “oppppppaaa were in school” he chuckled at my embarrassment “don’t worry Alex-ah I don’t care where we are I will always show my affection towards you because I love you” my heart started to beat faster at every word he whispered into my ear “come on baby we have math’s.

During Maths

During maths Chunji kept on secretly going on his phone, texting every 5 minutes “Chunji” he whipped his head towards me “yes” “what are you doing” he out his phone away and turned back to me and smiled but for some strange reason it seemed sad.

“Jagi after school can you meet me at the park we need to talk” my heart dropped at that last sentence (is he going to break up with me noo he can’t) “okay oppa” “pstttt Alex noona” “yes Ricky” Ricky was me and chunji’s friend and he just loved to call me noona “can you help me I am a bit stuck” “sure” I turned back to look at Chunji but he’s looking at his phone again.

“Thank you noona” he kissed my cheek as a thank you as he has done since we have become friends, but what was weird was that Chunji didn’t do anything, he would always shout at Ricky or rub my cheek to as he puts it ‘get rid of his germs’ 

Next we had English and being English I was able to pass this lesson without even trying, I looked at Chunji who sits two rows in front of me but Chunji hasn’t even said one word to me he would always lie to me and say he didn’t understand when he always did but today he won’t even look at me I could see that he wanted to turn back but as stopping himself why???

Lunch time

 

“yah Cap oppa give me my juice back” “hahaha no why should I” I pouted as that was his weakness “because then I would die of thirst” “no that won’t work on me” “fine” I turned to Chunji who wasn’t interested in what was happening “Chunji can I have your juice” “wh-oh yeah have it” he waved it off like I wasn’t important which made my heart feel like it was being pricked with a thousand needles. “I have to go” Chunji got up and left without saying anything, where’s my Chunji from this morning”

All of the Teen Top boys were also confused at the way Chunji has been acting and told me that I should follow him, so I did.

I was walking past the art rooms when I could hear two people talking “Naeun please leave me alone and stop texting me” that sounded like Chunji “but Chunji why when I like you and want you to be mine” I looked into the room noticing that they never heard me and saw Naeun and Chunji  on the wall together very close as in their faces almost touching. I gasped and their heads turning towards the sound and as Chunji saw me he moved away from Naeun and started to walk towards me but stopped once he saw the tears coming out from my eyes.

“ja-“ “no no don’t ever call me that were over Lee Chunji” I could see the sadness in his eyes before I ran away and out of the school to the abandoned park where me and Chunji had our first date and kiss, one of the memories I will cherish. Many people called us weird for having our first date at an abandoned park but that was what made us, us unique but I guess were not that anymore.

I let the tears fall from my eyes and the sobs out of my mouth before someone back hugged me and by his scent I knew it was Chunji ‘ge-get of-ff of mee” “no I will never….. let you go” I could hear that he took a breathe during that and I started to feel something wet on my shoulder before I noticed he was crying. “you let me go when you cheated on me with Naeun” he turned me round and looked me straight in the eyes “I would never NEVER cheat in you, you’re the only one in my heart and I will always love you” by now both of our faces were streaked with tears.

“Then why have you been so distracted today” he sighed and sat down on the swing and I could see he was hurting “I have to leave tomorrow” he looked up at me “what do you mean you have to leave” “I am going to America and I don’t know when I will be back” he put his face in his hands and I could tell he’s stressed “ oppa ar-are you leaving me” his head whipped up and he wrapped me in his arms before kissing me with such passion I have never felt before. “Please don’t leave me oppa I love you” “wait for me I will be back for you and I promise that we will always be together and get married and have mini us like I promised” he pulled out a necklace, a locket and put it into my hands he gave me last one hug and kiss before slowly turning around and walking away “OPPPPAAA PLEASE DON”T GO, YOU CAN’T LEAVE” he froze for a second and I could only wish for him to turn around come back and tell me everything was going to be fine and that he wasn’t leaving but that wasn’t going to happen.

 I opened the locket and inside was a picture of Chunji with a sign saying ‘I love you’

I fell to the ground clutching onto the locket “oppa why” I looked at the stars and promised myself that I would always wait for Chunji to come back.