Chapter 5

Can't you see I'm in love with you?

 

“Oh my god, oh my GOD”

 

I was hyperventilating, as I was walking down the street to my house “I can’t believe it, I just kissed Kwangmin, oh that was my first kiss with him :D” I stopped in the middle of the street and started to do my happy dance, and jump up and down “yes yes yes” I started laughing like there was no tomorrow “we kissed, we kissed” I stopped jumping “wait it was an accident, so does it count”. I opened the door to see a fuming Youngmin standing right at the opposite side “TELL ME EVERYTHING NOWWWWW!!!!!”

 

He followed me to my room “tell me- tell me – tell meeeeeee” he started to jump up and down like a 5 year old who wanted some sweets “I don’t know what you’re talking about” I slyly smirked before I quickly turned to Youngmin “and what are you doing here anyway” I raised my eyebrows at him waiting for his reply before Heeyoung walked in with a big grin plastered onto her face’ “Alex and Kwangmin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-“ I smacked her with a pillow before she could finish “shut up” I whispered before hiding under my covers in embarrassment and hugging my tisokki (which I bought after watching You’re beautifulllll) 

 

“Let me tell you guys a story” “oh god here he goes again all dramatic” Heeyoung exclaimed before joining me in my bed “i-“ “wait I know that this is going to be long sooooooo let me make some popcorn” Youngmin rolled his eyes before nodding his head. I walked down the stairs and saw my parent on the sofa, (lets just say that my mum is BoA and my dad is Eunhyuk I like those two together :P)  

They were hugging each other and being all lovey dovey dovey ohohoh. “Hi mum, dad” hey Alex I heard from your sister that my baby has a boyfriend” my mum squealed un excitement whilst my dad had on a shocked face.

 

“What there is no-way that my baby is having a boyfriend t 17, NO WAY, I know what boys want from girls they only want one thing trust me I was one” my mum slapped him across the head “owwwww” my dad pouted at my mum “leave her, she’s in love” “but all the boys in her school are players I don’t trust her with any” he stated as a fact before quickly adding “I don’t trust Youngmin either” he quickly turned to me and suspiciously eyed me “is t Youngmin, if it is I’m going to kill him, He stated as I walked off and into the kitchen.

 

“DING” the popcorn finished and my dad walked into the kitchen blocking my exit with my mum “well if it isn’t Youngmin then who is it?” my dad bugged me, I turned to my mum silently pleading for help but she obviously didn’t get the message as she let my dad carry on bugging me. “Ah I know” my mum said “its Wooyoung isn’t it” I wanted to die then and there, “WHAT no-no-no he is a player I know his kind” my dad turned to me “dump him” he didn’t even look like he cared that he would be breaking a girls heart “he isn’t my boyfriend, don’t worry appa I will never go out with him EVER” I stressed on the ever” my dad put a hand on his heart “phew don’t try and gave me a heart attack, is it that bad boy J.T or J.B or whatever his name is” the door bell rang but none of us even moved an inch.

 

 I know that Youngmin and Heeyoung probably went to open it, I walked out the kitchen and screamed out “his name is J.R and no, now leave me alone” my dad started to get mad at me not minding the people who just walked into the room we were in “just tell me” “no” I walked away ignoring everyone but was stopped by my father “why wont you tell me” fine I love Kwa-“ I turned and final clocked that the Jo family and my uncle Suho was standing listening to my conversation with my father “well who is it” Mrs. Jo squealed grabbing hands with my mum and jumping (like teenagers in a romance film bluergh). I saw Youngmin and Heeyoung looking scared and they shrugged not knowing what o do, I looked at Kwangmin and saw a look of pure sadness on his face, like what I was going to say could kill him. I saw Youngmin take out his phone and a few seconds later I got a text from him.

 

From: Youngmin

 

What are going to do?

 

To: Youngmin

 

I don’t know, help me

 

From: Youngmin

 

Fine just say that you like me

 

To: Youngmin

 

What are you sure?

 

From: Youngmin

 

Yes I’m fine actually it could be a bit fun, I can make Kwangmin jealous of me MUAHAHAHA

 

Ahem my dad coughed bringing my attention back to them instead of my phone “fine do you really want to know” “YESS” that shocked me as Mr. Jo squealed like a girl as well earning a few giggles from everyone “I love Jo Young-“ . Before I could finish my sentence the door burst open and a boy around my age walked in, grabbed my waist and kissed me.

 

When I wasn’t looking Heeyoung looked at Kwangmin who’s tears were silently falling 

 

 

OOOOOOH who do you think it is ?????? comment or message me and i'll see who got it right :P arraso 

oh yeah and add me if you want, we can chat KEKEKE