Chapter 4

Can't you see I'm in love with you?

 

“Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf” I did the hand movements to Exo’s wolf whilst walking towards the small gym “awooooo”, its probably already clean anyway because no-one uses it, its always abandoned, sooooooo my job is done. Walking towards the door I heard the squeaking of shoes and the ball repeatedly hitting the floor “is someone actually in here” I thought in disbelief I walked closer right up to the door and heard a boy “aish are they really going out, they look like they are” I would probably have guessed that he was talking to himself “why is she so frustrating “ I slyly opened the door to see ……

 

Kwangmin???

 

Playing basketball. :O

 

“Wow he looks soo-“ words couldn’t even describe how he looked right now. I thought “oh my feels” I whispered to myself so he wouldn’t know I was there. I sat down onto the floor so Kwangmin wouldn’t notice me “why am I feeling like this” Kwangmin shouted before throwing the ball at the wall. A drop of sweat rolled down his neck as he took of his now soaked shirt revealing his abs I never knew he had. I CHANGED MY MIND I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE MY UNCLE, before taking his water bottle and pouring it on himself.

 

I applauded his show just as he turned around with wide eyes, “h-h-how long have you been there for??” “Oh just long enough to know that there is a girl on your mind” that hurt knowing that Kwangmin likes someone, its probably Heeyoung, I always see the change in his eyes when he looks at her. “ Why are you here Kwangmin- ah I thought you went home with Youngmin oppa” he flinched as oppa came out of my mouth “ I had to come back, I forgot my notebook” he sheepishly looked away from me, “ pabo”. I looked down and noticed that Kwangmin still hadn’t put on a shirt and the water was slowly dripping down his torso, he seemed to notice my wandering eyes as he immediately turned a bright red and covered his body with his arms, then quickly put on a shirt “A-A-Alex-shi why are you her” I heard the nervousness in his voice and had to laugh at his uneasiness “ I have to clean the gym as my punishment” “hmm punishment for what” he seemed pretty surprised “oh I got into a fight with Tiffany” “why” “I had to help someone just leave it at that” “oh okay” he picked up his stuff to leave “bye Alex-shi”.

 

“BWOH YAH who said you could leave” I pointed to the puddle of water on the floor and his eyes followed to where I was pointing “YOU created that so YOU are going to clean it up” I said with a smile on my face and he couldn’t help but to smile with me as well “ arasso I’ll help you” we started with the puddle of water in the middle which he insisted on cleaning himself, you see this is why I fell for him he’s really sweet. I watched in awe at him when he was cleaning he looked like he was enjoying it, he turned to me “okay Kwangmin-ah were done thank you” he looked at me and smiled “it was no problem I actually enjoyed it, oh we have to leave it’s already 6”. After he said that a frown replaced my smile because I was late going home, I knew I was going to get into trouble, I quickly picked up my bag and ran towards him momentarily forgetting that we just cleaned the floors so they were still wet. It happened in a flash and before I knew it I was on top of Kwangmin, eyes closed and lips touching.

 

I kissed Kwangmin omo omo omo

 

“Omo Kwangmin- ah I’m so sorry that was an accident” my voice started to break as tears ran down my face without me knowing “i-i-im so sorry” It took a lot for my to get that out before I ran past him and down the hall only hearing a faint voice calling my name.