Chapter 10

Can't you see I'm in love with you?

I woke up the next day feeling like crap, I walked down the stairs and sat down, ignoring the worried stares from my family. “Alex” my dad called softly “what” a low whisper came out of my mouth “how are you, are you okay” I looked at him, straightened up and plastered a fake smile onto my face “of course I’m okay” my dad was going to ask another question before my sister walked in and saved me “Alex-ah are you coming to school today” I nodded and walked past her and into my room to change.

 

At school

 

Walking down the hallway all I could hear were murmurs and whispers that were going round that there was going to be some new students today, knowing my luck I could have guessed who they’re going to be. “Why me why now” was all I could think when I heard that there WAS going to be SIX new students, boys as well, I knew things were not going to work out. I walked into class and sat down, not even 2 seconds passed, Tiffany almost broke down my class door in anger “Kwon Alex, you do you know what I had to do last night, I had to clean disgusting toilets because of YOU” she spat venom through her words and the class couldn’t help but burst out laughing at what she just said. “I know” I smirked at her making her angrier as that was not the reaction she wanted she pushed my table over and grabbed me pushing me to the board, the door opened revealing the teacher and the students.

 

“Clas-“ he didn’t have a chance to finish as even though no one was listening anyway Tiffany interrupted him “why are you here, you ruin everything, I hate your guts” I had on my face and didn’t even twitch at her words as I just stared at her, she had a flash of shock in her eyes before it disappeared and she smirked at me she let me go and I started to walk back to my chair “yah orphan” I froze on my spot and everyone in the room gasped she like what happened, she was happy that she finally got a reaction and carried on “foreigner go back home” she smirked “oh wait you don’t have one, your parents didn’t want you” I snapped and turned around ready to slap that smirk right of her face, I was only a few inches away from her face before a hand grabbed my wrist.

 

“YAH who are you to say that to my girlfriend” I turned my head and saw Chunji glaring at Tiffany, I turned my head at the class and everyone had the same look of shock on their faces except for Kwangmin who was glaring at Chunji, I saw his balled up fists and angry expression, I couldn’t figure out why he hated Chunji so much, he must have noticed I was staring at him as he looked at me. He must have known I was worried as he stopped what he was doing and turned away “what your girlfriend, no way oppa stop lying” Tiffany started laughing “yeah she’s my girlfriend” “I don’t believe you, why would anyone want to be with her” she went closer to me “an orphan foreigner” she turned to Chunji and tried to do a y smile to which Chunji cringed at “why don’t you be with me oppa” she tried to grab Chunji’s arm but he pushed her away “no I love Alex and her only” Tiffany huffed “prove it that she is your girlfriend” Chunji smirked “fine” he took my chin in his fingers and leaned down getting closer and closer till……