Chapter 8

Can't you see I'm in love with you?

Tilll....

(slam)

 

Everyone's eyes shifted to the door, not knowing what happened as everyone was watching me and Chunji, my eyes shifted over the seats wondering who walked out. My eyes went to Heeyoung who still in a daze pointed over ay Kwangmin's table, I looked to find that he wasn't there anymore. My eyes widened and I ran out to try and find him.

 

"Kwangmin-ah, Kwangmin-ah" I called out for him trying to find him not caring about all of the classes currently going on, after half an hour I still couldn't find him, I planned to stop and go back when someone grabbed me and pushed me to the wall "baby why didn't you come last night I was waiting for you" a voice whispered in my ear "wooyoung" I struggled under his weight "get off me" "no" he smirked and looked me in the eyes, his hold on my arms got tighter as he got angrier "do you know how long I ING  waited for you, you " his voice scared me as the tears started to fall down my cheeks, he got angrier remembering the hours he waited holding onto a bunch of roses waiting to confess with all the people staring at him whispering things like "he got stood up" and "I feel bad for him". "DO YOU KNOW HUH, he shouted in my face "5 HOURS I WAITED FOR YOU" "I t-t-t-told you i wasn't goint to come" after I said that he hit the wall next to my head so hard there was a hole in the wall. "Well i guess now you have to be punished " he whispered into my ear and smirked before harshly kissing my lips, he bit my bottom lip trying to gain access but I refused, instead he forced his way in. More tears fell as he muffled my screams "shut up" he said before putting a hand over my mouth as he started to kiss my jaw going lower and lower towards my neck but before he was harshly pulled away before a fist connected to his and he fell to the floor.

 

"What the- you" he snarled to the boy "what do you think you're doing" "only getting what I am owed" wooyoung spat out giving off an evil smile, he stood up and started to walk away "don't worry baby i'll be back' just wait" he looked at me and winked sending shivers down my spine. I tried to get up and walk but I fell to ground' my saviour helped me up allowing me a quick look at him. The last thing I remember before everything turned black was Kwangmins worried face telling me to wake up.