Chapter 3

Can't you see I'm in love with you?

 

When I go to talk to Heeyoung I was rudely interrupted by an arm finding its way onto my arm “hey babe, how you been” I heard a voice that I didn’t want to hear start talking to me “baby I missed you” those sleazy words could only com from one person, and that is Lee Wooyoung. Wooyoung is the sleaziest player in the whole school (and there’s a lot of people in my school) he’s always after girls he can’t get, now his target is me, “yah get off of me before you no longer have an arm, or before I shove that arm up your ”.

 

“Whoa feisty” he leaned in closer to me “I like that in a woman” he whispered that into my ear before kissing it, Heeyoung turned pale and exaggerated the motion of throwing up making me laugh, Wooyoung turned around and glared at Heeyoung “and what are YOU doing here” he eyed Heeyoung like she’s a piece of dirt  “u-u-ummm” “oh I was just asking her a question on our science” I lied to him knowing that no – one can know that she is my sister otherwise she would be bullied even more like Kwangmin “oh yes” she turned to me “do you understand now” “yes I do thank you” “ewww gross Ale- ah why are you saying thank you to Her I mean we are popular we don’t need to say thank you, to a nerd of all people” “I can do what I want actually, my business doesn’t involve you, of all people” I added scoffing and rolling my eyes at him.

 

“You know Alex you are always on my mind, why can’t you just be mine?” “Because you disgust me” “ouch baby that hurts, but I know a way that you can make it up to me” he told me winking and walking away “how about meeting me tonight at the coffee shop around the corner at 6, baby don’t make me wait” he shouted down the hallway “bluergh Alex-ah are you really going to see THAT” she said with a look of disgust on her face “haha don’t make me laugh, there is no way in hell I would ever EVER go out with him”. My heart is set for one person and one person only I thought as a blush creeped upon my face “aish you’re blushing, I bet people would be interested in knowing that the Kwon Alex is in love with the Jo Kwangmin two complete opposites” my sister thought aloud with a thinking action “you must really like him” “I do” I whispered quietly to myself. 

 

I hid my face under my hair just before she could see how hot my face was,  “YAH ” Tiffany screamed at Heeyoung before walking up to us and pushing Heeyoung onto the floor. “Why are you nerds always in my way” she put a cold tone on the words nerd. “You are going to pay for embarrassing me today” “no please stop” “Tiffany stop it leave her alone, she didn’t do anything to you, just stop before someone gets hurt” Tiffany let go off Heeyoung and walked up to me “you think you’re all that don’t you “no” I answered her in a simple one word answer making her even more mad then before. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I HAYTE YOU ALEX YOU HAVE EVERYTHING” she screamed at me before pushing me onto the ground and started to rip out my hair, she got close to actually tearing the hair pout of my head before I pushed her off of me and punched her in the face “my face” she deserved it. She ran at me and grabbed onto my hair pushing us into the lockers and scratched at my hair, the only thing I could do was pull her hair, which I did, only harder.

 

I felt myself being pulled off of her “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE” all three of our heads turned toward the voice to see our principal Suho. “Sir” she started “Alex started to hit me because I tried to defend Heeyoung after Alex started to be rude to her, I’m innocent” Suho lifted an eyebrow not believing Tiffany’s statement “sir that’s not true its actually the other way around” “really” “yes sir Alex-ah is actually innocent” Heeyoung tried to tell the truth to Suho and because she is a trusted student he decided to believe Heeyoung instead of Tiffany “ok I believe BUT both Tiffany and Alex will be punished for fighting” Tiffany dropped her shoulders knowing that she lost while I just stood there waiting for my punishment, Suho turned to Tiffany “Tiffany you are going to have to clean all the toilets in the school for a whole month” “bu-“ “no buts” I saw the principle try and hide his smile before turning to me “and Alex you will have to clean the whole 2nd floor gym for a month” he told me before discreetly winking. “That’s sooooooo unfair she is the one who hit me first” Tiffany tried to say before Suho told her to start cleaning the toilets before going home. Tiffany gave me one last gave and mouthed “this isn’t over” before turning to leave, I turned to Suho “thank you” “ahhh don’t worry I know what she’s like” he turned to Heeyoung “are you alright” “yes uncle Suho” “that’s good then, okay I’ll see both you girls at your house as I’m coming round for dinner” he told us before waving and slowly walking back to his office “really okay” Heeyoung seemed happy at that news, she turned to me “come on Alex lets go home” “NO Alex must do her punishment, I may be her uncle but I am also the principal.” He said before going into his office.

 

I hate my uncle :(