Chapter 1

Can't you see I'm in love with you?

"Youngmin oppa, youngmin oppa YOUNGMINNNNNN" I screamed at my best friend Jo Youngmin trying to get his damn attention. "What Alex" " can you please please please tell your fan girls to leave me ALONE, even though we are kinga and queenka and best friends doesn't mean that we are boyfriend and girlfriend GOD why are they sooooooooo annoying I feel like on display screw you youngmin" Youngmin couldn't help but chuckle he was going to reply but was interrupted when we heard a scream coming from down the hall we walked towards the voices to see the "other queenkas" the evil ones, the ones that we don't hang out with as they are rude to everyone and talk behind each others back.

We saw them bullying someone but it wasn't just someone it was Jo Kwangmin, Youngmin's nerdy younger brother by 6 minutes he is the complete opposite to his brother. "Oh my god you are so dead I got a B on my science report I WANTED AN A you are so dead" the leader Tiffany screamed into Kwangmin's face "I-I-I-I'm so sorry" " sorry SORRY ha don't make me laugh that's not going to make it up for my B" she raised he right hand to slap Kwangmin to show her authority. SMACK Kwangmin expected to feel her hand going across his face but opened his eyes to see Heeyoung (my sister I'm adopted :( who is his nerdy best friend) standing infront of him blocking the hit that he was supposed to have " yah nerd why are you getting involved in something that isn't your business" she pushed Heeyoung onto the floor but Kwangmin caught her just in time by wrapping his arms around her waist. I couldn't lie and say that what Kwangmin did didn't break my heart "Heeyoung are you alright" Kwangmin asked as I watched him my sisters cheeks, I felt my hands ball into fists "awwww look at the two nerds lovey dovey moment it's soooo cute" everyone crowding around the hall could hear the sarcasm dripping in her voice. I couldn't stop and do nothing "yah shut up Tiffany" everyone's eyes turned to me "what did you just say to me" "I told you to shut up you're voice is annoying me leave Kwangmin and Heeyoung alone go back to your own business" " fine Youngmin oppa do you want to hang out with us" " yah like Youngmin oppa would want to hang out with you, why don't you just go back to cheating on chanyeol with baekhyun". Her facial expression was hilarious as I grabbed Youngmin and all I could hear, as I walked was a bunch of the students whispering. I also happened to miss the twinkle in Kwangmin's eyes as he watched me walk away.