Chapter 8 ~

The Doll that contains many secrets.

Chapter 8.

 

[A/N] Hey guys! Thank you for the comments, I know I don’t reply to some of them but I do actually read all of them and they make me smile :) So thank you once again, don’t forget to watch the stream of Seventeen’s Show on ustream! ^^ P.S are any of you guys naruto fans? ;) ~

 

Hyesoon's pov: 

I stood there with wide eyes when I saw him running into my direction, and in the blink of an eye he had bumped into me causing the noodles to be tossed into the air,

Landing.

Directly.

Right.

On.

Me.

you.are.so.frikken.dead.this.time.

This moron is seriously digging his own grave, I can already imagine burying him and proudly laughing at his dead body. 

He stood there with wide eyes, shocked written all over his face. 

"You have 10 seconds to run or I will not guarantee that you will be alive by the end of the day" 

"AHHHHHHHHHH" There goes that girlish scream again.

"10" I.

"9" am.

"8" going.

"7" to.

"6" catch.

"5" you.

"4" and.

"3" kill.

"2" you.

"1" . 

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! IF YOU DONT DIE TODAY THEN MY NAME ISN'T HYESOON" 

I chased him around the apartment, still drenched in the hot noodles. 

"IF YOU EVEN LAY A SCRACTH ON ME, MY FANGIRLS WILL KILL YOU!" 

"WITH THE WAY I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW, I COULD NOT CARE LESS. AS LONG AS YOU DIE BEFORE ME I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS!" Not only was my body feeling very hot but my mood was burning in anger towards him. 

I continued running after him and it seemed like it was never going to end. Whilst running, being the devious person he is, he pulled a chair from under one of the tables and laid it down probably hoping I would be dumb enough to trip over it. Not that easy buddy. 

I did a small jump over the chair and kept running and running, and I stopped running and ended up at the table that the idiot pulled the chair from underneath from.

 I was getting very tried and I wondered how pretty boy could still have the energy to keep going. This clearly shows how un-fit of a person I am. 

I leaned my left hand on the table, taking deep breaths trying to catch my breath again but I was beyond tired and my clothes felt extremely sticky and smelt like ramen.

Then a light-bulb lighted up in my brain, I quickly hid under the table.

I could see him running this way, the a-hole kept looking back to see where I was.

I jumped out from under the table and it was until he was in front of the chair that he turned around and saw me standing there. 

"Gotcha" I smirked deviously.

He shrieked loudly and somehow managed to trip over the chair, at first it was funny seeing how karma struck back at him but my laughter slowly faded, when he waved his arms around trying to grab hold of something to regain his balance. Being the troublesome moron, he grabbed onto my sticky-white see through blouse and dragged me down with him. 

We both fell down on the side of the chair luckily just missing it by an inch, I had closed my eyes waiting for the great impact to hit me but strangely felt nothing instead I had a rather soft landing. 

I opened my eyes slowly and my eyes doubled, tripled, quadrupled whatever you want to call it, the size when I saw I had come face to face with Hansol with my lips slightly pecking his. 

He stole my first kiss.

All these years I wanted to save my first kiss for someone I had yearned for and loved possibly for the person I wanted to get married with, but instead I lost it to my number one enemy. I never even had an indirect kiss with anyone.

He had the same expression as me shock and surprise, none of us moved for a whole full five seconds. I stared into his light hazel brown eyes. My mind felt like it had left reality and entered another world, I felt like I was under a magic trance and I did not want it to end because right then at that moment all my problems has somehow washed away and I saw Hansol in a different approach. If I wasn’t mistaken I saw him in a positive approach. 

Oh no, clearly my lack of sleep has gotten to my head which is making me think very wrong and delusional thoughts.

That was the longest 5 seconds in my entire life. What was even more awkward was that his hands were still on my t-shirt very close to my cleavage.

When I realized what was happening, I roughly pushed him off and I quickly got back on my feet. Without saying a word I took one more glance at him and ran to my room. 

It would be best if we just ignore each other for a while because what just happened was plain awkward. I touched my lips softly and my conscience kept telling me that I lost my first kiss already. 

"Shut It!" I spoke to no one, but it was meant for my conscience. 

You lost your first kiss~

My conscience kept repeating in a teasing tone, 

I collapsed right on my bed and screamed loudly into my pillow. I didn’t even bother to change out of my stained and sticky blouse. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Turns out 'avoiding' Hansol was a lot harder than I thought.

I have no idea how I could have thought that trying to avoid Hansol was going to be easy, like goddamit I am friggen living under the same roof as him. 

Whenever we would see each other in the kitchen, I would walk to the fridge and stick my head in it pretending to look for something until he would walk out. 

Or if we just saw each other in the hallways or living room I would duck my head down and walk past him like he was a total stranger who happened to be living in my house.

If I had seen him anywhere else in the house I would do the most randomness things just to get away from him.

And that’s how it was for 1 whole week.

I had gone back to my job and went back to school, whilst Hansol would return to his hectic training schedule and he wouldn’t come back until late. 

Most of the time I wouldn't come back until late from my job either so it did make avoiding him easier but on weekends I would just go out to the library or wander the streets so I would not be stuck at home with him in the tense atmosphere. 

Throughout the whole week, the thing that bothered me the most was *why isn’t he turning into that golden doll when I brought him.* He's lived with me for about half a month and there’s no sign of transformation. Does he even know when he is supposed to switch into a doll? 

The curiosity was getting to me and I wanted to ask him but we were still stuck in that 'I am not talking to you because it's simply too awkward' zone. 

Here I am sitting in the library zoning out again "Miss, we are about to close in 5 minutes. If you would like to borrow anything I suggest you do so now" The librarian gave me a faint smile and walked off.

I stood up, swung my backpack over one side of my shoulder and walked out the door. 9:00PM; was the time I noted, I figured if I ran home I could just get home before Hansol would. Okay Hyesoon time to get running.

And I ran all the way back home, nearly tripping and falling several times. 

My clumsiness seems to follow me and it never fails me.