Chapter 7 ~

The Doll that contains many secrets.

Chapter 7.

 

[A/N] Hai! I decided to do a short update, enjoy! Drama will be on its way soon~

 

Hyesoon's POV: 

"Hyesoon you sure are smart by deciding to wake up so early when you got home so late, very smart indeed." I mumbled to myself then yawning again for umpteenth time this morning. 

I didnt get any shut eye last night and I am drop dead tired. 

I feel like my world will black out any moment.

I walked to my favourite room in my apartment, the glorious kitchen. 

If only I could just tent right there in my kitchen, that way Hansol wont keep raiding my fridge unexpectdely. 

Speaking of pretty boy I wonder where he slept last night, I had recently decided to give him the last vacant room making him promise that he had better keep it clean and tidy.

I dont actually believe he would so thats why I decided to start walking over to his room to see how big a mess he has created. 

On my way I was thinking of possible places he could have slept last night.

His training dorm? A friend's house? One of this trainee buddy's house? 

And if your wondering, no I do not feel guilty whatsoever about locking him out last night. 

Not a single part of me regrets doing that and I could announce that to the whole world and still feel proud of my actions.

I twisted his doorknob and peeked my head in, his bed was in the corner so all I could see was straight ahead.

Suprisingly the room was not what I imagined it to be, instead of it being messy and clothes all over the place it was neat and all his clothes were folded nicely and put on the shelves. 

"Urghhh" Wait. 

Either my mind's playing tricks on me due to my lack of sleep or I just head a groaning sound in his room. 

"Urghhh" What In The.

I'm definitely not hearing things.

"Urghhh" There was the noise again.

I whipped my head in the direction.

Holy. 

.

What.

The.

Hell.

That self obsessed pretty boy was lying on the bed.

Half.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I closed my eyes and starting jumping up and down making loud thudding noises in the room.

", SHUT IT WOMAN!" 

The idiot had finally woken up and he immediately growled at me.

"YOU...WH-..FUC.PUT.A.BLODDY.SHIRT.ON!" I walked over to his shelf, my eyes still closed and tossed him a random shirt. 

He hurriedly put the shirt on then faced me again looking like he was going to blow. 

"LOOK I KNOW YOU FIND ME ATTRACTIVE AND ALL BUT CAN WE SAVE IT FOR TONIGHT?" This frikken byungtae.

"I DONT EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR MERE PRESENCE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WANT TO DO UAL THINGS WITH YOU!" I yelled, wishing I had a saucepan so I can whack him back to sleep and hopefully he wont even wake up again. 

"You wish you could though, I bet you dream about me all the time" He said cockily.

"The only time you appear in my dreams is when I dream about killing you and then throwing your dead body in a random river so I wont ever have to see your face again!" I shot back at him.

"So you do dream about me?" He smirked so casually. 

"Aish your so annoying! Hold on, how in the world did you get in?" I questioned.

"Window" He replied shortly. 

DID HE BREAK A WINDOW? 

"YOU BROKE A WINDOW?! OMG, WHAT IS WRON-" Hansol started talking cutting me of before I could finish my sentence.

"Let me finish first woman! I most certainly did not break a window. I clim-" 

"Then how did you get in?” It was now my turn to cut him off.

“If you had let me finish, you would know. Anyways I climbed through the window.”

I started to calm down, relieved that he didn’t break a window.

Then I finally caught what he said, what window could he have possibly climbed through. They were all locked and clos- oh… I forgot to close that window last night. Oops.

“Whatever, you can go back to sleep now. I am going to the grocery shops down the street, I will be back soon. Try not to break or burn anything while I’m gone.”

“Why are you going to the grocery shops?” This thick headed idiot.

“Gee I’m going to go and get married to a Korean man, why else would I go to the grocery shops?” I said sarcastically whilst rolling my eyes as usual.

“There was no need to be sarcastic” He muttered.

“If you didn’t want a sarcastic answer then you shouldn’t have asked a stupid question.” That’s my logic right there people.

“It wasn’t stupid.”

I started walking out his door, then when I was out I stuck my head back in.

“It was a stupid question.” I stuck my tongue out and ran to my room to get my bag. I didn’t bother to change clothes since the shop was only down the street.

As I was walking I noticed the weather was very chilly and I cursed myself for not bringing a sweater.

I chose to ran all the way to the shop which I might mention is a very bad idea because I am the worlds laziest and non-fittest person. End of.

Entering the shops I felt the warmth pass right through my body when I stepped in. I grabbed a basket and started walking through aisle after aisle.

Since I thought it was a wise choice to wear my sleeping clothes in public, people around me that was in the aisles were giving me weird stares and looks. 

Stare all you want, I really couldnt care less.

In the end I only ended getting a box of Ramen cups and a tub of ice-cream which is quite odd since the current season is winter and ice-creams aren’t exactly the best food to be eating right now, oh well.

I also chucked a couple of fruits in there for nutrients and Vitamin A. 

After paying for everything I walked back home, because I couldn’t run when I had 2 plastic bags in both my hands unless I wanted to get into a little accident.

I couldn’t get access to my keys in my back pockets since my hands were full and if I had put the plastic bag down I could bruise the fruits so in the end I turned to my side and attempted to use my elbow to knock on the window, but still no response.

That moron had better open the door.

I continuously kept knocking on the window near the door trying to get him to open the door.

“OPEN THE DOOR YOU MORON.” Calling him a moron might not have been the most intelligent word to use considering I was trying to get him to open the door, but my arms had seriously started to hurt and I could have sworn my elbow must have been bruised dark pruple by now.

“YAH! YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR OR YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY FOOD!” I yelled loudly, great now I could be stuck out here for a while.

I spoke too soon, I heard the door click open.

Yes finally.

I had lost grip on one of the sides of the plastic so I bent down to grab a hold of it again.

When I had looked back up my mouth had dropped.

For the second time today,

pretty.boy.was.half..wearing.only.a.towel.on.his.bottom.half.

I had nearly dropped the bags back luckily I fortunately back into reality.

“Y-YO-Y-YOU! PUT A SHIRT ON YOU !” I screamed to him in outage, shooting daggers into his eyes.

“CALM DOWN, ITS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL.”

“Of course it’s a big deal if anyone else saw you right now they would be blind, quick get in!” I held the bags still in my hand and forcefully pushed him closing the door behind me.

We were now both standing in the hallway on the black carpet.

“Why the hell are you half ?!” I cried.

“I just had a shower, what did you expect me to shower fully clothed?” Sarcastic Moron.

“Why didn’t you put a shirt on before opening the door?” I exclaimed.

“You were banging and yelling for me to open the door, I didn’t get time to put a shirt on.” He said answered simply.

“Okay I am enforcing a new rule from now on, when you are in this house you have to be fully clothed even when I am not home.”

“And why should I listen to you?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Because this is my house and you have to listen to me or you don’t get any food.”

“Whatever” He grumbled and crossed his arms in front of his chest.  

“Now go get fully clothed and be finished in 20 minutes or you don’t get to eat breakfast”

With that I left him to enter the kitchen while he entered his room.

I know my cooking skills are really ish but I can at least manage to make simple Ramen. 

I was holding the two cups of ramen in my hand, carefully blowing on the noodles to cool it down. 

“OHHHHHHMYYYGOD! HELP!”

 WHATS WRONG THIS TIME.

Mark my words if the moron isn’t bleeding, he is going without food for the whole day.

I looked up and the world’s biggest idiot was frantically waving his arms around like a mad man running straight into my direction.

I stood there with wide eyes when I saw him running into my direction, and in the blink of an eye he had bumped into me causing the noodles to be tossed into the air,

Landing.

Directly.

Right.

On.

Me.

you.are.so.frikken.dead.this.time.