Chapter 5 ~

The Doll that contains many secrets.

Chapter 5.

 

[A/N] Hey! I am back, so I decided to try updating with shorter chapters so I can update more frequently. If you would prefer me to write long chapters then let me know, thanks a lot your opinions are really important to me! 

 

Hansol’s POV:

What In The World.

Some mother flipping man who was wearing black clothes and was covering his face with a black balaclava was trying to open the window, not trying to offend the evil doll or anything but who in their right minds would think of robbing this apartment. For one the back of the apartment may look nice and everything but the front of the apartment, it definitely looks like an earthquake had just recently occurred. Not luxurious or rich looking at all, get the idea? Snapping myself from my thoughts I focused my attention on the man. I had left my phone in the training room back at the building and I was sure that this apartment didn’t have a home phone.

I had doubts if I should wake up Hyesoon or not in case she will make a ruckus, possibly causing the man to attempt to finish both of us of so there’s no witness in to see him robbing the apartment, and with Hyesoon’s tone of voice that will most likely happen. I turned around wanting to head to Hyesoon’s room and try to sneak in to get her phone but I let out a small shriek when I saw her standing right behind me with her eyes barley opened.

“What are you doing up this late?” I shushed her, since we were both standing right infront of the back door and I hadn’t closed it yet and I was afraid the man might have heard her so I dragged her all the way into the hallway slowly and quietly closing the back door but not closing it entirely, leaving a small gap.

“Care to answer my question?” This time her eyes opened but her voice still had a hint of sleepiness in it yet it still managed to be strangely loud.  

“Quiet down a bit” I told her, she still didn’t get the hint though.

“Why are you still up this late don’t you have some training thing tomorrow or something?” True I had training tomorrow and I would be dead drop tired if I didn’t go to sleep soon but outside was a man trying to get in and I couldn’t ignore that.

“Listen, there’s a man outside I don’t know who he is but he’s trying to alter the window and get in right now.” It took a moment for her to process the information and when she did her eyes went wide as saucers.

“WHAT??” She screamed with a horrified expression planted on her face.

“Quite it down I said! Do you want the man outside to know that were onto him?” I shushed her once again.

“You mean there’s a man outside right now trying to break into my apartment? Did you even plan on telling me this at any point?!?” She questioned and this time toned her voice down to a whisper.

“We have to call the police or get help.” I said ignoring her question.

“No, I am not calling the police I will just get rid of the man myself with or without your help” She whispered harshly back at me.

“How exactly do you plan on doing that? He's like 40 or something and you are not even half his age.” I was confused at what she’s going to do.

“It’s called using a brain, clearly you don’t have one. Now are you going to help me or what?”

“What’s the plan?” This would be an interesting night.

She motioned for me to scoot closer to her and she whispered the plan into my ear. At first the plan sounded berserk then I realized it wasn’t that bad of a plan. This would be a night that the man will remember.

Hyesoon’s POV:

Having told Hansol my plan I rushed over to the spare room and grabbed the Christmas lights that Ji had gave to me last year for Christmas, but I never used them because I didn’t have a Christmas tree to hand the lights on. The lights had a fair amount of volts so it would be perfect for this. I had made sure to check that Hansol knew what he was doing. I had given him a Halloween skull mask for him to wear that I also wore last year to go trick or treating with Ji. Everything had to be precise or this will not work. Hiding below the window was Hansol, ready to make his move when the man was to enter through the window.

I had so quietly opened the front door and went outside. I was hidden at the corner of my apartment, it would have been hard to notice me since I changed into dark clothes. I watched the man try to enter via the window which in my opinion didn’t look like it was going to work or open but I figured this guy was an expert at this sort of thing so he probably knew what he was doing. I had the Christmas lights in my hand ready to put them in action but fifteen minutes had passed and I was bored stiff.

I looked around my apartment from the outside and I noticed the paint was starting to fall off, I think I may need to paint a new coat of layer on these walls. I had high doubts that this man was even going to enter but then I saw him successfully open the window. I slightly banged on the painted wood wall from the outside which would make a noise to the inside signaling to Hansol that the man was preparing to enter.

Right, it’s now or never. Ever heard the saying, You mess with best you go down with rest? I am going to prove that, that every word in that statement is true.