Chapter 4 ~

The Doll that contains many secrets.

Chapter 4.

 

[A/N] Hey! So yes I have updated today because I had time. I hope you guys are enjoying the story and feel free to comment because they make me want to write more chapters. Take care for now and I will be back soon! ^^ 

 

Play this song while reading this chapter! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svlKsV_MWjM

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyesoon’s POV:

I was walking back to my room and about to twist the doorknob open until I heard the same high pitched girl scream from Hansol the first time I saw him.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” He shrieked.

What.The.Hell.Is.His.Problem.Now?!?!

I stormed back angry down the hallway to the kitchen. First he intrudes into my house and now he disturbs my sleep, this is gonig overboard.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW?” I screamed at him obviously upset about the current situation.

“Your….place it is so..unhygienic!” He exclaimed while pointing his long slender finger at something.

I walked in closer to see what he was fussing about,

IT.WAS.A.STUPID.SMALL.AS.COCKROACH.

This idiotic guy made a big fuss about a small cockroach, Has this retard been living under a rock that he’s never seen a cockroach before?

“YOU MORON. YOU BURDENED ME YET AGAIN BECAUSE OF THAT SMALL COCKROACH?!” I yelled with a furious tone while pointing at the black cockroach. 

“Oh yeah speak a little louder I think someone living on the moon missed it” He said sarcastically then rolling his eyes.

“Oh shut up, and for your information my apartment is not unhygienic and I do in fact clean around here. You just need to make such a small problem turn into a big deal which is totally unnecessary.” I commented.

“Then you shouldn’t have made me sleep on the tiled floor!”

“You could have slept on the carpet floor!” He rolled his eyes dramatically.

“I’m sleeping on your couch” He mumbled before walking off.

I knew this day was going to be one problem after another. I proceeded to my bed and soon fell asleep after the tiring and riot like day.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-The next day-

 “ eotteohke jakku nunmuri na, neo ttaemune naega neomu apa / Geureohke neoman saenggak hamyeon deo, wae jakkuman “

……Life is such a drag.

Wow I sure had a weird dream last night,

Some moron boy name Hansol randomly appeared in my life saying he was going to live with me. What a joke.

Glad the dream is over now, I would have never survived if it was true. I skipped down the hallway and halted to a stop when I saw a boy on my couch.

Don’t tell me I’m still dreaming. I pinched myself hard to see. Ouch.

No…Way…….WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME LIFE?

It’s okay Hyesoon, just think that life cannot possibly get any worse than it already is.

I walked over to the couch I don’t know why but I wanted to wake him up now just to annoy him.

“OI PRETTY BOY MORON, WAKE UP!” My nickname for him suits him very well.

Why must he make my life so hard? Life just always proves me wrong every single time.

He stirred a bit but still didn’t wake up, stubborn eh?

“OI CAN YOU HEAR ME? IS YOUR BRAIN PROCESSING THE INFORMATION TRANSFERRED?” I yelled in his ear again.

Still not waking up, fine let’s do it the hard way.

I walked over to the kitchen sink, grabbed a bucket form the cupboard and filled it with cold ice water. I stood in front of the couch and poured the icy cold water over his body.

“YAHHHHHH!” He jumped straight of the couch dripping wet from head to toe.

“YOU!...EVIL PLASTIC BARBIE DOLL! He boomed at me.

“You should have woken up the first time I called you” I said in my monotone back at him.

“YOU…YOU. URGH. If I catch a cold because of you and can’t go to training I will make sure you get sick with me.” He said shivering. 

Wait Training?

“Ooh I’m so scared” I replied in an obvious sarcastic tone.

“Are you taunting me?” He said taking a step closer to me a little too close for my liking, with a devil like smile on his face.

Most girls would have probably swooned at his handsome features but after all he put me through over the hours, even his mere presence is bothering me.

I took a step closer to him closing the gap between us and leaned towards his ear,

“Don’t try your pointless seductive techniques because it isn’t going to work on a girl like me” I whispered in his ear and stepped back. I gave him a sheepish grin before walking away to my room flipping my hair pretending to be like those models on television.

 

 

 

 

 

It was a Saturday meaning I had no school and I didn’t have any plans for today.

I guess I could visit the local library and rent a couple of dvd’s to watch, that’s if I get any time to. As I was walking out I saw pretty boy ready to leave as well.

“I’m going to training now and I won’t be back until late at night so don’t bother waiting for me” I scoffed, this guy gives himself to much credit. Like I was going to waste my precious sleeping time, waiting for him to return.

“Like I care” I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

It was a chilly morning so I mentally cursed myself for not wearing warmer clothes. I started jogging hoping to get a bit warm and get to the library quicker. I was nearly there when I remembered I had left my membership card at home and was not able to rent anything without it.

I groaned and started walking the opposite way, I took my keys out of my front pocket and opened the door. I assumed Hansol would probably be gone by now. As I was walking into my main room I saw Hansol rummaging through my fridge. This scene feels familiar, oh yes he did this last night.

“Ahemm” I faked a coughed to catch his attention.

He turned around to face me with a raised brow then continued looking through my fridge. Rude.

“What are you doing looking through my fridge?”

“Do you want me to starve to death and die or something?” He said in an obvious tone, not bothering to face me when talking.

“Go buy your own food outside or something.”

“No, I don’t have time for that”

“Yet you have time to search my fridge? You know, you should get a job so you can by your own food that will taste your liking because I highly doubt you will like my choice in food since we both cant seem to agree on anything”

“I do have a job.” I wonder who accepted him with that attitude of his.

“Do you now?” I said in a questioning manner.

“Yes I do as a trainee idol” A person like him can sing and dance. Fascinating.

“Really now?”

“How many times do I have to repeat it? I am a trainee at Pledis Entertainment and to me that is considered a job” He stated.

“Whatever then, I don’t know how you can become an idol if your so called guardian angel said you keep switching from a doll to human”

“I know when I will switch from human to doll so I have my life under control, thanks for your concern”

“I wasn’t concerned about you, don’t think so highly of yourself”

“Sure whatever you say” He said finally turning around to face me before walking right past me and out the door, not even closing the door. He better close the door next time because I don’t want my house being intruded.

I went to get what I came for, my membership card and made sure to lock the door before I went out.

The moment I stepped into the library the warm heat rushed through my body, I sighed. It is such a nice relaxing feeling. I should move into the library. So peaceful, so quiet and I wouldn’t have an annoying boy living with me.

When it came to book genres I was always really into mystery and crime type books, I always like discovering what would happen in the end and who the culprit was. I was searching through the book shelves trying to find a book that I could read in this quiet atmosphere.

I had settled down with a book by Agatha Christies, her mystery books were always amazing and the endings had always managed leave me in awe.

Time had passed and I lost track of time, before I knew it. It was almost 9pm and I had to get home soon before it got really dark outside.

While walking I spotted a ramen cart outside and since my I hadn’t eaten anything in the morning I needed to fill my stomach. I brought a cup of ramen then I realized I had a roommate living in my home. I brought another cup for him because I had heard of of how hard before debut training was for trainees and I would imagine he would be exhausted.

I carefully held it and placed them both in the plastic bag that was given and I paid the seller. I started walking home again and opened the front door. By now Hansol wouldn’t be home yet so I ate my cup of Ramen and left his on the table along with a side sticky note.

It’s time to get some sleep.

 

Hansol’s POV: (Yay, its finally Hansol’s POV)

Aish training sure does take a lot out of you,

I was so tired I could literally collapse on the side of the street but I kept my momentum and kept walking all the way to the doll’s apartment. When I walked through the door all the lights were out meaning she must be asleep.

I walked over to the kitchen hoping to get a glass of water when I spotted a cup of Ramen in a plastic bag attached with a sticky note saying.

Hey Moron,

Being the kind and lovely girl I am, I brought you a cup of ramen to enjoy.

No need to thank me, and don’t let my money go to waste.

I know you probably don’t get to eat these type of food much due to your trainee life so you better enjoy it.

Bye,

Oh P.S. You better wake up in the morning or else the same thing that happened this morning will occur again.

I bit back my smile, so this girl isn’t that heartless as I thought. Like the note told me to I enjoyed the ramen. I haven’t eaten Ramen in ages thanks to my stupid idol diet restrictions.

I threw the ramen cup in the bin and went to sleep on the couch. It’s actually not that bad, it’s quite hard but its better then sleeping on the floor with the insects. It was at least better than my previous sleeping place which I didn’t want to think about.

I just hope I can debut soon so I can move into dorms with my other members and leave this girl. I kept tossing and turning on the small couch, I’m quite worried that I might fall onto the floor one day.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“PRETTY BOY, WAKE UP!” Plastic Doll (Yes I have various nicknames for her) shrieked in my ear too loudly. Today was one of those rare days I got a rest from my training schedule and I did not want to wake up this early. I mean why do I need to wake up anyways, it’s not like I need to do anything with her.

“YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW OR YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY MORNING!” I jolted up instantly, I certainly didn’t want to be drenched wet again.

“OKAY, OKAY I AM UP!” I threw my hands up in the air and turned to face her.

“I.CAN.SEE.THAT.” She said slowly to me emphasizing each word carefully.

“Why are you speaking as if I am deaf?” I asked, obviously confused at why she was suddenly speaking like that to me.

“Because I realized that you are a bit slow so I am using small words to communicate with you” She smirked in response..

“You..ar..urgh! Why in the world did you wake me up at this time anyways?” I threw my hands up in the air in frustration.

“Well considering the fact that you said my house was ‘unhygienic’ yesterday I decided to vacuum the house and clean it a bit” She replied.

“And what’s that going to do anything with me?” Seriously why exactly am I involved in her cleaning?

“Well I figured that you were bound to wake up sooner or later because of the vacuum noise and I don’t want you complaining to me later about it” She responded.

“I’m a heavy sleeper; I could have easily slept right through that” I said sitting back on the couch while she was standing in front of me.

“How was I supposed to know? I barley know anything about you” She defended.

“Okay, since you said you barley know anything about me here’s quick introduction: My name’s Choi Hansol not moron pretty boy, I am a Korean-American and my body is splattered with talent. Now tell me about yourself” I demanded told her.

“You don’t need to know anything about me besides my name, now move so I can wipe the couch for any germs” She said, slightly mocking me.

“If you didn’t already know, but we are going to be living together for a while and it might not be such a bad idea if we knew a couple of things about each other besides our names”

“And no I am not moving until you answer” I added

“Alright since you are so eager to know about me, My names Mi Sun Hyesoon not Evil Barbie Doll or whatever other nicknames you have for me, I am also a Korean-American and I like sleeping and eating.”

Fattie. 

So she shoould be able to speak English as well.

“That sure was short”

“It’s not like yours was any longer now move!” She said firmly.

I got up and moved aside. “It’s all yours, enjoy cleaning”

 

Hours had passed and I was just walking around the apartment which slightly ticked Hyesoon off because apparently I was getting in the way of her cleaning. Everything I do seemed to piss her off.

Trying to pass time I was scanning through the books on the shelf that was displayed in the main room. All the books were related to mystery. So this is what she’s in to. It explained why her personality is mysterious because she read’s fictional stories that compliments herself really well.

I then walked over to the bathroom because I was just that bored. I was searching through the cabinets, wanting to see what sort of makeup she uses. To my surprise I couldn’t find any, not even one single beauty product just sunscreen, a hand mirror and a rash cream. Is she really a girl, most teenage girls would have cupboards stacked with makeup products for their skin and then there’s her who does not even have lip balm.

I walked out and scanned along the small hallway that had all the rooms, I was bored stiff. I wanted to walk outside into the small garden in the backyard. I always enjoyed such quiet places because I could always imagine myself in my own little world and shut myself away from the reality. It was only me in my world and I never wanted anyone else in it.

Her garden was actually pretty decent looking. At least she bothered to take care of it and style it up. There was a large blossom tree right in the middle and surrounding it was small rocks made into a circle shape. The grass looked like it was recently cut and the flower bushes were also looked like they were recently just trimmed to prevent it from spreading to wide across the gardemm. There was also a small bench near the tree, I went to sit on and I laid back enjoying the view.

I had scanned the garden while sitting and what had only just caught my attention was the small but graceful looking fountain that was in the corner, it wasn’t exactly hidden but for some reason I only just spotted it. It had water flowing from a small statue of a boy’s mouth and just looking at it made me want to get closer. So I got off the bench and followed my instincts, I started walking towards it. My hands reached out to touch the water. It was cold but it’s not like I expected the water to be hot anyways. I thought I had wandered long enough and sure enough the sun was starting to set. I could see the bright horizon colours in the distant.

Slowly I walked back to the front door and closed it. When I entered a smell lingered into my nose. I saw Hyesoon in the kitchen frying something. My curiosity got the best of me,

“What are you cooking?” I asked her the smell of it still lingering in my nose.

“Food” She answered shortly.

“Care to be a bit more specific?”

“Eggs and Bacon” Very American-like, I forgot she was half American.

“Call me when it’s ready” I told her.

“Who said I was making some for you?”

“Because if you don’t then I will later just eat something out of your fridge which I know you will not be very pleased with”

“Fine” She said in defeat.

Placing myself on the couch I the television to see if anything interesting was on. I never really got much chance to watch T.V. because of my schedule so I didn’t know much show’s that was streaming at the moment.

I flipped through the channels one by one, not really finding anything that fascinated me, I was going to press another button until Hyesoon called out.

“ITS READY, If you want to eat you better come now.” Great I am starving.

I quickly gobbled the food not really wanting to be stuck sitting in awkward silence with her. Once we both finished our food we went to our respective places. Hyesoon to her room and me to my couch but before that I walked over to the kitchen to get a granola bar.

I took the wrapping off and was about to throw it into the bin until I saw that the bin was full. Being the nice person I am I helped her to replace the current black plastic bag with a new one. I slung the full one over my shoulders and walked to the back door to put it in one of the big bins outback. When I opened the door I was instantly startled and shocked at what I saw, which then caused me to drop the bag that was on my shoulder.

“Oh My God…..”

All the rubbish spilt out but that was the least of my problems at the moment.