Chapter 6 ~

The Doll that contains many secrets.

-Chapter 6-

 

[A/N] So i am back guys, I might be chaning the point of views often in this chapter so if you get confused just comment below and I will explain it. I will also try to update more often now, enjoy this chapter. 

 

Hansol’s POV.

There I was just dazing of when I heard a slight noise coming from the wall.

I heard rustling noises from the window and knew the man was climbing up.

I had heard him cuss for no particular reason strangely, anyways I was in position and ready to go. I had to admit I was getting a bit nervous because I had no idea who this man was and I was about to jump out of nowhere and scare the daylights or should I say nightlights out of him.

 

Hyesoon’s POV.

While the man was attempting to climb through my window I had sneakily snuck behind him and laid down the Christmas lights under him so when he comes falling down this plan will be a guarantee success. I went back to my original position in hiding position holding the hose ready to spray it.

Hansol just better have done his part well, I had already called the police and they should be on their way here well they better.

“AHHHHHHHHH” That same high pitched girly scream. I hope we didn’t wake up the neighbors…..

Just on cue the man came tumbling down onto the lights below. He had got tangled in the lights and attempted to get loose but it was no use now because it was all too late. I jumped out from my hiding spot like one of those superheroes and sprayed the hose all over him.

"TAKE THAT !" I shouted loudly.

“AHH.OHH.OWW..OW.AHA.WHAT.,THE.” Ouch.

The man was now jumping all over the place and waving his arms frantically, like it was going to be any help. Game Over Dude.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

So right now I am sitting in the police station with Hansol because we were called for questioning. Turned out the man who was trying to get into my apartment wasn’t a man but a teenage boy who was no older then we were. Then I realized he is also my seatmate in class, this world sure is small.

I never really liked him; he was a erty bastard who would usually whisper dirty things to me during class. At least he is where he belongs now, in jail with all the other erts also known as his own kind. No matter how much I hated him I never thought he would think about breaking into my house, actually I didn’t even know if he knew it was my apartment or if he thought it was a random apartment.

“Dude, he’s asking you a question” Hansol poked my shoulder hard. 

“Huh?” I turned my head and realized the policeman was asking me a question but of course I didn’t catch it.

“Young Lady, I asked if anything like this has ever happened to you?”

“No Sir, nothing like this has ever happened” I answered trying my best to sound polite.

“Why was he soaked in water when we arrived?” Before the police could arrive, we untangled him from the lights when we thought he had suffered enough and stashed the lights in the garage just in time.

“Erh we uh, I was hosing the garden a couple of hours before and the water hadn’t dried yet so when he tumbled down the some of the water was still there”

"And do you know why he tumbled down?" Dang I have to think quick.

"I recently just painted the walls near the windows and it the paint was still wet so I think he must have lost his grip due to the paint" I said with a forced smile.

He didn’t look like he was buying our story but didn’t ask any more question further related.

“And when did you realize he was breaking into your house?”

“Um, my housemate over here was the one who realized it first then he told me” I replied back.

“Arraso, and what is your relationship with him?”

 

Hansol’s POV.

Damn, this policeman sure is nosy. I couldn’t possibly say to him ‘oh her? She is my ‘guardian’ who I was assigned to by my other guardian and I will be with her until I have served my time and stopped living this messed up life.’ Instead I said.

“She’s my girlfriend”

“WHAT? YOU SON OF A BITC-"

She stood up and pointed her finger at me; I covered to muffle her screams and smiled innocently at the policeman.

“Girlfriend” I told him once again.

”Girlfriend?” I nodded my head to confirm.

“I see… Well I guess you guys can go home now but be careful since it’s very late at night now” He told us and stood up to leave. Once he was far enough I released Hyesoon and she pushed me sending me stumbling back but I regained my balance.

“WHY THE HECK DID YOU TELL HIM I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?” Hyeson resisted the urge from swearing.

“I was put on the spot so I had to think quick” I lied and told her half the truth.

She was about to say more until her classmate walked passed us.

“Catch you later babe” He said to Hyesoon when he walked passed her whilst bumping his shoulder against hers.

“You still have time to be think like that when you know you are about to be imprisoned? I hope you enjoy sleeping on cold hard floor tonight”

He stopped walking and turned his head towards us.

“By the way you look y in that ‘babe” he his lips then the policeman dragged him away into the back.

“Why I oughta!” Hyesoon began advancing towards him but I grabbed her and dragged her out of the police station before any trouble could be happen.

Once we were outside Hyesoon pushed me so I would release her.

“Why did you interfere I was going to knock him out!” She complained, like I was going to let her do that when we are at a police station.

“Because you were going to get us into deeper if you did, you should actually be thanking me”

 

Hyesoon’s POV.

This idiot being so cocky as always.

His face literally just shouts STUPID.

I walked back home not bothering to even wait for him, he can find his own way back home or better yet don’t come back at all.

I fished out my keys form my pocket and unlocked the front door. It made a click noise and I closed the door behind me firmly. I ran all the way to my room and jumped into my bed, pulling my blankets over my head.

Have a tight sleep Hansol…………………..outside.

 

Hansol's POV.

Curse that girl, locking me outside. Does she even know how cold it is standing outside here? I didn’t have keys so I couldn’t get inside. I was looking around then a thought popped into my head.

The.

Window.

I ran to the back and there it was, the window was wide open. Heh, guess you are not so smart after all Hyesoon.

I heaved myself up using all my strengths, I had lost my gripping for a moment and I felt that I had gotten a mini heart attack. Luckily I regained my grip or I could have ended up on the ground like the idiot before did.

I jumped onto the floor and pulled the window closed creating a screechy noise. I wandered back to my room and snuggled into my bed. I did have a hard time sleeping after all that happened today, then I remembered what happened at the police station.

“Arraso, and what is your relationship with him?”

“She’s my girlfriend”

Hansol snap out of it! I shook my head and closed my eyes and my mind travelled to dreamland.