Telepathy

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Nobody pov
When Selina and Calvin have arrived, Rainie and Jiro has already reached and was seated in a rectangular table.
“Hey!” Calvin called out, I could see that he trying to act as casual as possible.
“Wow, you were… 15 minutes late?” Jiro reply.

Selina pov
Before Calvin reply, I quickly say
“Sorry, I wanted to get some chocolate first.” I lied, I don’t want Calvin to retort back or anything else, I could sense he was already annoyed that I agreed to have lunch with them when it was supposedly to be only the two of us… But, if it was just like that, he shouldn’t get this irritated right?
“Nah, it was alright. Lets order our lunch first” said Rainie.
“Sure” I quickly added.
The whole lunch time was unusually quiet, Rainie thought that it was weird, it was so obvious to see from her face.

Rainie pov
It was so weird to have a quiet lunch. I thought they are a bunch of happy ones? Had something happen to them? Hmm… talking about happiness, it seems that after the trip, they don’t really hang out together anymore, is it because of me? I hope not. But it shouldn’t be me right? Selina and Calvin have nothing against me isn’t it?

Jiro pov
I wanted to say something to lighten up the atmosphere, but I think it would be the best to shut my mouth as both Calvin and Selina were playing with their food. But today lunch made me realized something… Although Calvin and Selina was still hanging out with me, having lunch with , I could feel that Selina was now closer to Calvin, she seems to understand what Calvin thinking or what is he going to do next… Anyway, most importantly, has they went up to the next stage of the relationship?

Calvin pov
After lunch, we went separate ways, Jiro with Rainie while Selina was with me.
“Selina” I called out
“Hmm?”
“How come you know what I’m going to do next, do you have magic powers?”
“Of course… NOT! Are you still a little kid who believe in magic powers?”
“I’m not ok! Then what do you call that? Telepathy? Or chemistry huh? *winks*”
Selina blush when she heard telepathy and chemistry.
“Since you said that it was telepathy, then can you predict what I’m going to do to you, Calvin Chen?”
“Going to bash me up?!”
“Wow, we indeed have telepathy.” Selina then chase me until we reach our classroom.
Telepathy? Is that true? If telepathy exists, does she know I have a crush on her?

Selina pov
Telepathy? Does it exist between us. Come to think, we have grow closer after the trip. Even though we had been best friend before the trip, but we were never as close as now. I don’t know why, but I have grow more and more dependant on him, I don’t even depend on Jiro when I have a crush on him. Does that mean I like Calvin? NO! It was just because he is my friend… Right?

---------------------------------------------------------
Comment tks. ((: