Closer

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Nobody pov
Selina was getting ready to go, just when she was going to step out of the door, she heard her mum call her.
“Selina”
“Yes mum?”
“Come back early tonight, we have a dinner with your dad business friend”
“Ok, sure.”
“Wait, Selina!”
“Yes mum? I’m gonna be late!”
“Bring Calvin along too!”
“Ok! Bye mum!”

Selina pov
Why did mum ask to bring Calvin along? Did something got to do with us? Hmm… it better be good. Oh! What should I wear for later on? Hmm… the pink dress is good, the yellow blouse sounds good too… or should I go buy some matching shoes? I should go to the mall after school. Yay! I have a reason to buy more clothes now. Ahahahahah! I should help Calvin to choose some new clothes too. Heehee.
“Calvin!” I called out as I saw him walking anxiously along the entrance.
“Selina, why are you so late! I thought you meet a accident or what you know?!!!”
“I’m sorry…”
“Haix… Never mind, it wasn’t the first time you were late though.”
“Haha, yeah. Erm… Calvin, can you go with me to the mall later? I have to shop for the clothes tonight, oh ya! Calvin, my mum says you are to go with us to the dinner tonight”
“Sure, but why do she want me to tag along?”
“I don’t know, Calvin we better stop talking or else we’ll be late!”

Calvin pov
Thank goodness she was safe. Wait… did I just promised her that I’m will be going to the mall with her? I’m going to be dead! She will surely drown me with countless of bags. Hmm… But I’m sure she looks good in anything. What would she choose? Probably a pink dress or something to do with pink. Her room is so pink! She even name her dog Pinky. =.=’’’ It can see how she obsessed with pink.
“Hey Calvin, Selina!” Great, someone disrupt my thought of thinking what she wearing.
“Hey Jiro” I say as I turn my head back.
“Do you all fancy a movie after school and dinner tonight?”
“Sorry, not today” Selina replied.
“Huh?” Jiro eyed the both of us as if there is something on.
“We have something on later” I add casually.
“What thing? Are the both of you dating?” Before I could say even a word, or even think what to reply, Selina quickly catch up and say
“No, we are just going out” I glance at Selina, I wonder why she doesn’t want to tell Jiro the truth.
“Can’t me and Rainie join?” Jiro pout as he say it, I can see that he trying to melt Selina’s heart. This time I learn clever, I quickly added
“I’m sorry, but no”
“But… Selina, please” this time, he gave Selina a puppy eyes, so I quickly wink at Selina, fortunately, she got the message
“I’m sorry, but it is a no.” Selina said it while emphasize the word “NO”
“Ok, fine.”

Jiro pov
What is it that they were hiding from me? And Selina don’t even give in when I give her my famous pout and puppy eyes. I can feel there are more and more chemistry between them. Oh my god! I feel so jealous! Arg! I should just find Rainie now.

----------------------------------------------------------